The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-05-2012, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcutz View Post
Then i went to another club on the same road called rawhide....verdict? Fugly looking bitches...hahahaha....im sorry to sound mean bt tht ws it. The ass shaking girls ws so repulsive, theyre old n demand 2500bht. So i said fuck dat. Paid fr the drinks n chow soi nana....lots of freelance but nt so good looking, but maybe i lookd at the wrong place... Later dat night, my tourguide brought us to pussy and sex show, tht ws awesom!...its a must see if u in bkk. Then we went to the spas....i love tht very much. Its like geylangs but on a larger scale. 30 over women but i fckin cnt remember the name of the place...the damage was between 2000-2500bht inclusive of drink, room, massage, b2b, soapy, and fj of course...took a milf there of the age of 37 as she claimed...very entertaining, speaks very good english and the normal whore talk....was in bkk fr abt a week.
you are pretty unlucky to have visited the blacklisted gogo-bars. For bros new to bangkok, avoid kiss, spice girls, rawhide. I may have missed out a few but all of them are owned by the same guy.

They have a coyote system there and LD are 250 baht if i'm not wrong. As usual it all comes with the pushy mamasan and potential aggro doorman.

Just stick with Tilac, Shark and baccara and you should be fine. Heard that dollhouse? is okay too. If you want to shoot some pool just go to corner bar or country road. There's some bars you can grab some food and watch a game of footy too.

Cheers.
Old 04-05-2012, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
coldcutz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
you are pretty unlucky to have visited the blacklisted gogo-bars. For bros new to bangkok, avoid kiss, spice girls, rawhide. I may have missed out a few but all of them are owned by the same guy.

They have a coyote system there and LD are 250 baht if i'm not wrong. As usual it all comes with the pushy mamasan and potential aggro doorman.

Just stick with Tilac, Shark and baccara and you should be fine. Heard that dollhouse? is okay too. If you want to shoot some pool just go to corner bar or country road. There's some bars you can grab some food and watch a game of footy too.

Cheers.
Exactly man...tht ws my first in bkk tho, now i feel like i hv gained alil bit more xperience.hehe. And yes! The other bar ws called shark, just rite beside baccara. I love those two, baccara n shark. But i dnt remember if i hv steppd into tilac...anyway, i miss bkk so much?
Old 04-05-2012, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Sojo,

You're absolutely correct! Also, every Friday night free buffet at Bacarra in Soi Cowboy! Yummy

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 04-05-2012, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 22
fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Exactly man...tht ws my first in bkk tho, now i feel like i hv gained alil bit more xperience.hehe. And yes! The other bar ws called shark, just rite beside baccara. I love those two, baccara n shark. But i dnt remember if i hv steppd into tilac...anyway, i miss bkk so much?
welcome to the post bangkok blues club...555

p.s up you for sharing
Old 04-05-2012, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Guys, i was in bkk a month ago...went to all the happening places...esp soi cowboy, a piece of advice...jz dnt go the bar called kiss...thers two fat mamasan keep asking fr tips like wtf....bt the girls were nice, jz the mamasans and also the waiter...me n my buddies had to pay the drinks which cost around 4000bht, plus tipping the two fat bitches n the waiter, was around 2000bht...ws nt satisfied with tht...fucker much. Bt i gotta say, the girls are nice..the price was 2500-3000bht per shot. Theyll take u to a hotel very nearby to soi cowboy too. But the best of the best is baccara handsdown, the two floor joint ws jampacked and the girls are simply amazing! If im nt mistaken, a cute looking anime ish girl number 81 ws my pick of dat nite. Took her for 3500 fr two shots. Very very nice indeed. Speaks decent english...but the service topnotch. Thts baccara.

Then i went to another club on the same road called rawhide....verdict? Fugly looking bitches...hahahaha....im sorry to sound mean bt tht ws it. The ass shaking girls ws so repulsive, theyre old n demand 2500bht. So i said fuck dat. Paid fr the drinks n chow soi nana....lots of freelance but nt so good looking, but maybe i lookd at the wrong place... Later dat night, my tourguide brought us to pussy and sex show, tht ws awesom!...its a must see if u in bkk. Then we went to the spas....i love tht very much. Its like geylangs but on a larger scale. 30 over women but i fckin cnt remember the name of the place...the damage was between 2000-2500bht inclusive of drink, room, massage, b2b, soapy, and fj of course...took a milf there of the age of 37 as she claimed...very entertaining, speaks very good english and the normal whore talk....was in bkk fr abt a week.

And im planning to go bck in a few months to come. My analysis of the whole trip is tht, bkk is indeed pricey but it is worth it. Thts my report as of recently. Have fun to those who r going!

Another tip, if the mamasan ask fr tips, just wave ur hands off...jus pay fr the fckin drinks n girls.
55555555 another one bites the dust!

Wait till you explore the rest of thailand!
Old 04-05-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Best advice is to live and learn! Don't ever make same mistake twice!

Good luck

Old 04-05-2012, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 19
trademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalala87 View Post
soap land any website??
goggle is your best friend... http://bangkokcompanies.com/categori...seidon_Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Since today i am very free so here is the link:
http://www.bangkoksoap.com/BKS/Welcome.html

Enjoy!
haha! this one can buy at chatuchak hor?
Old 04-05-2012, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

baccara sounds good mate!

Quote:
Guys, i was in bkk a month ago...went to all the happening places...esp soi cowboy, a piece of advice...jz dnt go the bar called kiss...thers two fat mamasan keep asking fr tips like wtf....bt the girls were nice, jz the mamasans and also the waiter...me n my buddies had to pay the drinks which cost around 4000bht, plus tipping the two fat bitches n the waiter, was around 2000bht...ws nt satisfied with tht...fucker much. Bt i gotta say, the girls are nice..the price was 2500-3000bht per shot. Theyll take u to a hotel very nearby to soi cowboy too. But the best of the best is baccara handsdown, the two floor joint ws jampacked and the girls are simply amazing! If im nt mistaken, a cute looking anime ish girl number 81 ws my pick of dat nite. Took her for 3500 fr two shots. Very very nice indeed. Speaks decent english...but the service topnotch. Thts baccara.

And im planning to go bck in a few months to come. My analysis of the whole trip is tht, bkk is indeed pricey but it is worth it. Thts my report as of recently. Have fun to those who r going!

Another tip, if the mamasan ask fr tips, just wave ur hands off...jus pay fr the fckin drinks n girls.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:56 PM
Samster

trademark,

Do you know where I can buy Nuru Nuru massage lotion in Bangkok? Nuru Nuru massage lotion is made from Japanese seaweed and it's very slippery like oil.

Old 04-05-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jconnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, am Malaysian. Will be in Bangkok this weekend. First trip there. Where can I get some local chicks? Young, 20s, good service. Am staying at the Tower Garden Inn Rama IV. Any spa or health centre there itself? Appreciate the help guys. And will definitely return the favour if you are in Penang.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
fence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmmm it seems that the recommended massage places are Emmanuelle, Poseidon, and Cupidy... Do you bros have any preference among these three?

I tried searching for directions online but still not quite sure... Which of these is closest to Platinum Mall area, can someone enlighten me?
Old 05-05-2012, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jjohnsch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnor View Post
Hi guys, am Malaysian. Will be in Bangkok this weekend. First trip there. Where can I get some local chicks? Young, 20s, good service. Am staying at the Tower Garden Inn Rama IV. Any spa or health centre there itself? Appreciate the help guys. And will definitely return the favour if you are in Penang.
local chicks are everywhere... just go soi cowboy, service will obviously depend on ur chemistry with the girl, and c if ur lucky or not.. hit n miss only no such thing as sure good service enjoy ur time there
Old 05-05-2012, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Sporty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fence View Post
Hmmm it seems that the recommended massage places are Emmanuelle, Poseidon, and Cupidy... Do you bros have any preference among these three?

I tried searching for directions online but still not quite sure... Which of these is closest to Platinum Mall area, can someone enlighten me?
It's at Rachatda area. Platinum mall nearby not so happening ones.
Emmanuelle n Naratree jus next to each other. Righ on top of Hwai Kwang bts station. Poseidon is further down. Another 15mins walk ba.
Old 05-05-2012, 06:02 AM
Samster

fence,

Nataree is the best!

Old 05-05-2012, 06:06 AM
Samster

jconnor,

Bars recommended:

Soi Cowboy - Bacarra, Shark

Nana Plaza - Rainbow 4 and Rainbow 1

Best Soapys in Ratchada - Nataree

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1