The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 15-05-2010, 10:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26
Re: Bangkok Field Report

aiyo you are OPPOSITE POSEIDON!!!!!

i think you try try the MP and if the girl like you she will go back with you lah

i think last time got people car bomb poseidon ,the girl all will want to leave quick quick so maybe easier for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by uvlex View Post
hiaz stucked in bkk now, i have no idea where i am now haha but i only know i'm staying at the "grand ayudhay hotel bangkok" 20 Ratchadapisek 18, Huay-Kwang, Bangkok 10310.

At the stretch where there is a line of massage palaces, any idea any place i can tabao girls back?

or better still a decent place to get a drink lol
Old 15-05-2010, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
dirtbag_26,

Thank goodness, everyone has different taste or else, we're going to be more dangerous than redshirts! Majority of men wants girls with nice long shiny hair but not me tomboy cut is okay with me! Big bouncy firm breasts and nice legs extra are icing on the cake!
hahaha you are correct bro norice!!! if more than three bro want the same woman then have problem becos woman only have 3 hole so can only take 3 cock at the same time!!!

hahaha remind me of a good buddy of mine ,we one time walking together and then see two girls walking hand-holding-hand and we talk and find out i like the one on the left (big breast!!!) and he like the one on the right (big butt!!) so we onz together!
Old 16-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Due to heavy casualties (all civilians shot by the army) from yesterday's fighting Thai govt wants to impose a curfew in Bangkok. They will meet later today at 2.30pm (Thai time) to discuss the curfew details... stay tuned.

Local TV programming continues as per normal as if the fighting is not that serious. Soldiers hassling reporters and even shooting at them. The govt seems to b trying to block Youtube, Twitter and foreign news agency's websites. CNA, CNN, BBC and even CCTV sites have better coverage & analysis of the Thai situation.

Reporters complaining that soldiers are shooting indiscriminately. Foreign media show soldier shooting not into the air but towards the Red lines. As one reporter commented "they are shooting into the smoke at who knows what".Yesterday central Bangkok was declared a "live firing zone". Soldiers will shoot on sight at "anything suspicious". So much for the "shooting in self defense" rules of engagement declared by the government. So far 4 foreigners were shot. Ystrday one ambulance worker was shot in the back as he was goiing in to help the injured.
Woman seen shot while observing protest at Bon Kai

With the planned curfew it mayb advisable for bros to KIV tat trip to Bangkok until its more clear what the curfew conditions will be like. If travel in Bangkok is really restricted then suggest to those whose tickets can't b changed to head to Pattaya instead. Traveling up North and the North East may not also be a good idea. There is possibility if the Reds fail in Bangkok or more Reds get killed there might be a good chance of an uprising in the Reds strongholds. Ystrday an army bus was attacked and burned in Chinagmai.

Abisit's army can't seem to take the Reds down and growing more desperate.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"

Last edited by indianmagicoil; 16-05-2010 at 01:54 PM. Reason: typos
Old 16-05-2010, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Due to heavy casualties (all civilians shot by the army) from yesterday's fighting Thai govt wabts to impose a curfew in Bangkok. They will meet later today at 2.30pm (Thai time) to discuss the curfew details... stay tuned.
If I'm the boss of Thai govt, I will go all out to disperse the red. End of the day, 1 die or 100 die will be the same. They deserve it. Also I will show my avatar to foreign govt. This is my country, keep the comments to yourselves.
Old 16-05-2010, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Rainy today in Bangkok so hope can cool the city down. Ironic this is one of the hottest months ever in recorded. Compared to earlier this morning; is less smoke from burning tires can be observed from where I'm staying. Bros can subscribed to tweets by Dan Rivers of CNN for more up to the minutes sit reps.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 16-05-2010, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Big guns can hide their behinds, leaving their red minions to suffer (and die) for their cause kns. Both Chavalit and Thaksin family scooted off from friday when things hotting up. Thaksin family's escape (to SG this time) also happened before when going gets hot.

Shinawatra family leaves Thailand

School's out too, with new semester opening postponed to 24 (no real suprise here)

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingn...ls-opening-day
Old 16-05-2010, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If I'm the boss of Thai govt, I will go all out to disperse the red. End of the day, 1 die or 100 die will be the same. They deserve it.
cannot agreed anything less ....
these protestors r causing losses and damages everyday ...
they shld be shot dead on sight ...
and the army r really hopeless ...
have never seen a developed country army so useless ...
how r they going to defend their own country ... better get the boy scouts to do it then ... hopeless generals ...
Old 16-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
don't worry about the sound as long u don,t break the bed than it ok 555+
ready to go patts any time .
cheers
555+, in that case, better move the mattress down on the floor instead.

Onz... OK, at least got an alternative just in case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If I'm the boss of Thai govt, I will go all out to disperse the red. End of the day, 1 die or 100 die will be the same. They deserve it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
cannot agreed anything less ....
these protestors r causing losses and damages everyday ...
Sadly, I have to agree. This darn thing is going nowhere. Now, it is not about how to end it, it is about ENDING IT. Actually, come to think about it, it is still that PM's indecisiveness lah. If he would nick it at the bud in the beginning, things won't get out of hand. Now, red shirts going to ask HM the King to intervene, I think they are getting desperate liao. Really hope the king can stop all these.
Old 16-05-2010, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
uvlex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuvlex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

haha thanks bro, ya i'm directly opposite it.

But to those who are wondering how it is in bangkok, the only messy areas are the places that the red spot are gathering, so far from what i see....basically i can't see anything lol. And no way i'm going to kpo and go over to that area for the time being...unless i wanna get shot that is lol

Anyway i went to the hotel yesterday that i mentioned in my early post and its a very big eye opener, first time see so much meat in one place, beer is 100 baht per bottle and short time is 1.5k baht to 2k baht and over night is 3.5k bahat to 4k baht. so depending on ur luck on finding a good one =)
Old 16-05-2010, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
they shld be shot dead on sight ... have never seen a developed country army so useless ... how r they going to defend their own country ... better get the boy scouts to do it then ... hopeless generals ...
We need to better understand thai mindset. Even Abhisit is exasperated by his army and police non-assertiveness up to recent days. Didn't you know thais had a fitting nickname for the army/police "watermelons" -green on outside, RED inside.

It's thais vs thais, unlike some aliens. And we have seen, read pics/stories of not only families split by divided loyalities.. but also sad loss of lives or injuries to next of kin -either with red shirt or army/police uniforms.

Latest is school semester opening tomorrow is postponed by 1 week. And mon/tues now public holidays -is this the final push??
Old 16-05-2010, 10:39 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
We need to better understand thai mindset. Even Abhisit is exasperated by his army and police non-assertiveness up to recent days. Didn't you know thais had a fitting nickname for the army/police "watermelons" -green on outside, RED inside.
i agreed with u abt the thai mindsets ... it's always talk and no action ...
everyone is always waiting for someone to make the first move ...
unfortunately no one have the balls to do it ..
thus it is always a waiting game ... and make noise when things did not get done ...
Quote:
It's thais vs thais, unlike some aliens. And we have seen, read pics/stories of not only families split by divided loyalities.. but also sad loss of lives or injuries to next of kin -either with red shirt or army/police uniforms.
exactly .... it's thais vs thais ... loss of lives and injuries ...
for what ?? becoz some jokers r not happy with certain issues ??
and the whole country have to suffer ??
Quote:
Latest is school semester opening tomorrow is postponed by 1 week. And mon/tues now public holidays -is this the final push??
will not be surprised if the situation escalate for another wk and no solution ...
Quote:
Now, red shirts going to ask HM the King to intervene, I think they are getting desperate liao. Really hope the king can stop all these.
that old man ?? no offense .... he's hopeless ...
does he need to be asked in order he will intervene ??
Old 17-05-2010, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Rainy today in Bangkok so hope can cool the city down. Ironic this is one of the hottest months ever in recorded. Compared to earlier this morning; is less smoke from burning tires can be observed from where I'm staying. Bros can subscribed to tweets by Dan Rivers of CNN for more up to the minutes sit reps.
Wah bro..didn't know you are still there..thought you are in province na krap. Take care bro and hope to hear from you soon when you are back in town. Chok dee na krap!
Old 17-05-2010, 03:55 AM
Samster (M)

i think not clear thai army shooting all the civilians

if i was red shirt leader (thaksin??) and ruthless and want to gain "sympathy",i will have my people shoot civilians since i know all the small fry red shirt will believe must be the army shooting and not their "own side"

and for sure they got weapons

Andrew Marshall (Journotopia) on Twitter

Quote:
"Don't Believe the hype," says Israeli cameraman Guil, who happens to pass. "These fuckers are armed."
i think thaksin making his push to try to topple the government

for him,if he dun do it now,he no more chance
Old 17-05-2010, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
phallus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

that old man ?? no offense .... he's hopeless ...
does he need to be asked in order he will intervene ??[/QUOTE]

Seriously, HM the King maybe the only one who could finally put an end to this chaos.

Understand royal family do not intervene with domestic politics but his word is so precious in this crisis situation.

Though he is still recuperating at the royal Siriraj hospital, hope a Message from him or the Crown Prince can ease the situation and bring smiles back to the Thais . . . and of course also the smiles to us cheongster bros !

Last edited by phallus; 17-05-2010 at 10:17 AM. Reason: typo error
Old 17-05-2010, 12:41 PM
Samster

Wounded rogue Thai general dies as chaos continues

A rogue Thai general who aided anti-government protesters and was shot by an unidentified sniper died Monday from his wounds, raising fears of new violence after five days of street battles that have killed 36 people in downtown Bangkok.

looks like the situation will escalate further ....

Bangkok
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1