The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 21-10-2012, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Wearing bikinis are so called dancers. Those in normal clothing, mostly FL, they will go there when they need money.
Ask the mms or pps to recommend if u want to bring out. I can say most wearing normal clothing will go out while bikinis, depending whether they need extra cash.

Rainbow another local joint same as TED.... Angkrit nid noy.
I think all the gals except the dek serve and mama san all go for the ST lah....actually, if the MMS like u enuff..she will go too lor....done tat! LOL!

I have not been there for long, but its a nice local experience for guys tat pood thai dai...go with some one tat can speak thai if u can't..worth a try....
Old 21-10-2012, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Ok, Tai Kor roger, will try to go to visit u ASAP... But hard as my money is always not enough... will try my best... To see u... Top on my trip list... Wait for me a sai bo...

Quote:
Mai diam diam North... should consider other city.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 21-10-2012, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
keltay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any no. To call for hotel service? I m in bangkok now and the concierge at my hotel here don't provide e contacts.
Old 21-10-2012, 11:36 PM
Samster

nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros in Bkk from Weds ( 24th Oct) onwards? Am thinking of going down to Saphan Kwai to check out the happenings there...maybe can get a few bros to have some fun together...let me know pls...thanks.
Old 22-10-2012, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A few more hours and I will be in Bangkok for a week of golfing, clubbing, massaging, shopping,eating, drinking and be amazed by the pretty katoeys (but still prefer the real pui ying ) How can you dun like Thailand Hope it is still affordable
Old 22-10-2012, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
Cookiee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCookiee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Sukhum 15.
ty bro , so i just hop on to taxi and tell them sukum 15 ? is it far from my hotel ?
Old 22-10-2012, 04:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiee View Post
ty bro , so i just hop on to taxi and tell them sukum 15 ? is it far from my hotel ?
Bro, if u in Ratchada area..its not near to Sukhumvidht 15. Just tell taxi Sukhumvidht soi 15...they will bring u.....enjoy.
Old 22-10-2012, 04:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
yodaforce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Any bros in Bkk from Weds ( 24th Oct) onwards? Am thinking of going down to Saphan Kwai to check out the happenings there...maybe can get a few bros to have some fun together...let me know pls...thanks.
Bro I am keen to join you for some action in Bangkok. Will PM you.
Old 22-10-2012, 06:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Milkstorm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, I would be going to bangkok during late November. Will probably drop by the famous RCA. Would like to ask if anyone got any idea what is the price of bottled liqour such as Johnny walker inside clubs, or loose drinks like ur flaming lambo, waterfall and so on? Thanks for any help!
Old 22-10-2012, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Wait for me a sai bo...
As usual, hear can liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiee View Post
Google invested millions into google search and google map. What more u want from this world? U want me hold your hand to that location?
Old 22-10-2012, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Wa, u like that said win lioa... 😅

Quote:
As usual, hear can liao.

Tai Kor, ppl r newbies ma, so they dun know, so they ask dun like that la... 💭...

Google invested millions into google search and google map. What more u want from this world? U want me hold your hand to that location?

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 22-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Bontiong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Tomorrow I will be in Bangkok (23 -29 Oct) wanna join ?
Old 22-10-2012, 05:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Frankly, to all cheongsters, if u like to sit, drink and talk heart with a ger then G-club is the place. Most gers are willing to sit down with u for as long as u want to talk, even the topic is boring, she will pretend it is amazing and interesting.
Hahaha your comments are so true.

But for humsup cheonging.
Come to Changping KTVs.
Some KTVs can totally strip naked and rabba rabba!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bontiong View Post
Tomorrow I will be in Bangkok (23 -29 Oct) wanna join ?
Last minute how to jio people?
Haha bro you think from Singapore go Bangkok like going to Batam by ferry?
For most people they need to apply leave, check air ticket price, book hotel, etc.
Old 22-10-2012, 07:07 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

will be going bkk on 28th November, first time going alone. how does it feel to go alone, I kinda scare actually but no worries I can speak thai.
usually brother who go alone, what activites you guys plan ? dun think me all the time go drink and bring one girl back.

I am trying to make a few thai fren from tagged, girls then can meet them there go out eat and watch movie.

do u guys stay the same hotel when you all go bkk or just change every one time you all visit bkk ?

thanks in advance.
Old 22-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 13
LoverSon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraone View Post
A few more hours and I will be in Bangkok for a week of golfing, clubbing, massaging, shopping,eating, drinking and be amazed by the pretty katoeys (but still prefer the real pui ying ) How can you dun like Thailand Hope it is still affordable
Please give a good detailed FR once you're back from your adventure okay?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1