The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!
For memories sake

I really miss the days of the big health clubs, when most of the mls were malaysians and rates were largely standard... unlike the new hidden tcm spas where quality is now a hit or miss (often a miss)....

previously managed to keep in contact with j j from pb hc and subsequently t5... i used to go to her only despite her taking on abit of age as i can always be assured of good service... she has since left the scene and no longer contactable...

the surest bets these days are the prc mls in hot threads with photos... but it tends to be a quick job with no massage and in a location that require bros to share a toilet.

who are your gems from the yesteryears bros, and are you still in contact with any one of them?
Old 26-02-2017, 08:17 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: For memories sake

A consequence of a disruptive world we live in today. I can empathise your feelings well coz im not too young either. There are still ML gems around if u care about massage quality + good ML attitude. Pm me if u need. Have a great week ahead 👍
Old 26-02-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
LoneLoner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As a HC cheongster many years back, my personal fave was still emerald at the old dragon HC. Really miss those days too, where the HCs had great facilities. And Malaysian MLs were great then, good massage and good attitude, PRC now no where near their standard. Dunno about msians now though
Old 26-02-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

mine was during those days where I go to Leisure Drome, big spa with plenty of choices and the underground spa along cecil street
Old 27-02-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Kept in contact with a PRC gem.

She was working in the transition period where most of the big establishments were beginning to get targeted and closed down while some middle size ones were still barely surviving and more TCMs started to flourish.

She has 34D boobs which swell to F cup at one period but now went back to 34D. During her younger days, she boasted a figure of 34D 23 36.

No longer in this trade and unfortunately we don't have any physical contact anymore but happy for her that she has found someone to rely on financially.
Old 27-02-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Well for me I still able to contact famous Malaysian girls like June last time very famous one for her sweet character and gfe... other gems like lemon, jj volka, still on off... but no point fixation in the past when there other other gems now who are still available
Old 27-02-2017, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
mine was during those days where I go to Leisure Drome, big spa with plenty of choices and the underground spa along cecil street
Underground lady boss where is she now?
Always make sure enough food for customer
Ask uncle go out to order xtra noodle.
Old 27-02-2017, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 8
trueboobs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrueboobs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy Re: For memories sake

Those days at Orchard Plaza simply melted me down to pieces. Really do hope to have ladies like paris around again. Sob sob
Old 27-02-2017, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
captain-jacky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaptain-jacky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Agreed Bros, I also missed those health Centers. 😢
Old 27-02-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11593 / Power: 34
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute

TS

16 MISSILES for you today - you deserve better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisuresuit View Post
I really miss the days of the big health clubs, when most of the mls were malaysians and rates were largely standard... unlike the new hidden tcm spas where quality is now a hit or miss (often a miss)....

previously managed to keep in contact with j j from pb hc and subsequently t5... i used to go to her only despite her taking on abit of age as i can always be assured of good service... she has since left the scene and no longer contactable...

the surest bets these days are the prc mls in hot threads with photos... but it tends to be a quick job with no massage and in a location that require bros to share a toilet.

who are your gems from the yesteryears bros, and are you still in contact with any one of them?
Old 27-02-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 13
cuntlickerking is one of the Best!cuntlickerking is one of the Best!cuntlickerking is one of the Best!

yeah like BHC gems like Michelle, Cat, JJ, May etc...
Old 27-02-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!

We can only think back of those days... i still stay in touch with june and visit her from time to time... i also have the contact details of cindy from bhc (now known by another name) but no longer go to her as the feeling is different... guess people change... jj seem to have left the scene recently and i can no longer get her. she was only of my favourites from the old days and i used to visit her all the time... lemon is still my go to but shes getting popular in her new joint and im finding it hard to get her with my style of walking in at the last minute... apart from these gems... ive yet to find a good new or old malaysian from 'those days'... the new ones really pale in comparison in terms of looks figure or service... the new prcs... some have good looks... young and tight bodies... but the non existent massage... the rushed job... and poor sanitary conditions always make me think twice (i do support a few occassionally)
Old 27-02-2017, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 14
Curiousboy85 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisuresuit View Post
We can only think back of those days... i still stay in touch with june and visit her from time to time... i also have the contact details of cindy from bhc (now known by another name) but no longer go to her as the feeling is different... guess people change... jj seem to have left the scene recently and i can no longer get her. she was only of my favourites from the old days and i used to visit her all the time... lemon is still my go to but shes getting popular in her new joint and im finding it hard to get her with my style of walking in at the last minute... apart from these gems... ive yet to find a good new or old malaysian from 'those days'... the new ones really pale in comparison in terms of looks figure or service... the new prcs... some have good looks... young and tight bodies... but the non existent massage... the rushed job... and poor sanitary conditions always make me think twice (i do support a few occassionally)
Bro, do u mean lemon from take 5?
Old 27-02-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

I missed those HC w Hot n Cold Pools and suana rm
Old 28-02-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 15
hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light

Totally agree with the bros who chiong HC ! used to visit one solid ML named Diamond at Paradiz Centre. Also those from Lai Lai! And another good one at Tanglin HC!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1