The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 22
alantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to behold
Re: New spa/mp Bugis Area. Solid.

anyone call cexxxe b4?

she seem to be in great demand and always fully book
Old 11-02-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
player01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Share location pls thank u!!
Old 16-02-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
xlightxrox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone visit recently? Any ML to recommend?
Old 16-02-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alantan27 View Post
anyone call b4?

she seem to be in great demand and always fully book
Yes. I rtm her twice. Her magical fingers keeps getting better.
Old 16-02-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Ryoma1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, appreciate if you can share the location. Thank you
Old 22-02-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
playerkiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share contact? thanks!
Old 04-03-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Automan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi Jack,

Can pm.me.the prc name too. ? Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjackx View Post
Been to this spa few days back after much hint from here.
Opt for an hour massage and was led upstairs by the pretty receptionist..accent sounds abit msian but she do have a very sweet voice..haha

Was assigned to a PRC ML,looks quite of a SYT in Mid-Late twenties. massage was relatively relaxing, not bad for bros who just want a relaxing massage. First started from back massage,she would pull the disposables undies to expose butt, moving from along your spine right till above the butt crack..I was already prepared if it was a clean massage as some bros here mentioned.. but to my surprise,
once she started her butt massage,she would use her index finger to occasionally brush from ur balls to butthole and it was super shiok and teasing! this carry on for both butt cheeks for about 5mins..inside my mind was thinking hoseh liao kana jackpot alr =))

Next the ML suddenly strip off the disposable undies which really shocks me =)) and started with my leg massage which kinda turns me on already at that point of time. while massaging the inner thigh, she would skillfully use her index fingers to brush my shaft and balls which really make me hard. Couldnt take it anymore and i started to lift my butt up for her to easy access, think the ML must be sensing that im enjoying it, she continues to stroke my shaft while massaging my nutsack. And soon enough,I was on all fours and she was giving me a HDLY! And all this are done with no GQ popped... this went on for about 5 minutes till she command me to lay back down and continue with my other another leg. and meanwhile stilll teasing my shaft and nuts.

Flip over to front for leg massage again with teasing. what happen next was,she sat in between my legs and begin some sort of like JG method..I just closed my eyes and enjoy what was provided. Next, she moved herself beside me and begin stroking my shaft.. my hands started to autoroam her top with no rejections,prolly a C cupper.. couldn't hold it any longer and blasted my load off. she just smiled at me and told me to lay back. as there is still some time left, she gave me a rub on my stomach and later wipe my whole body with a warm towel.. As no GQ was popped so i just tipped her the standard mkt rate. Left the place a happy man
Old 04-03-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
thunderjcp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share this location yo me?
Old 04-03-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xWaOx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share contact?
Old 05-03-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 10
Cookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Possible to share bro? Thanks
Old 05-03-2017, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 8
Luckboy88 is one of the Best!Luckboy88 is one of the Best!Luckboy88 is one of the Best!

bro able to share the ctc with me? thanks man
Old 05-03-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 13
Youjimian is a splendid one to beholdYoujimian is a splendid one to beholdYoujimian is a splendid one to beholdYoujimian is a splendid one to beholdYoujimian is a splendid one to beholdYoujimian is a splendid one to beholdYoujimian is a splendid one to behold

Hi can share contact thanks!
Old 05-03-2017, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 14
momogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud of

sounds like a legit place to relax. can we take our team in the steam room etc? pls share contact I will up your points.
Old 06-03-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bambino2365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried the place yesterday. Was assigned W****, massage not bad. Some teasing and gq popped towards the end. No touching was a bit of a turnoff though.

Saw a cute ml while sipping my tea and the reception told me her name is Je**y. Anyone tried her before? Will probably remain once vit m replenish to try her skill. A bit on the ex side without the trial price though
Old 06-03-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold

Decided to try out this spa today after reading all the reviews. After work straightaway chiong down.
One bro recommended me Yxxx but she's not working today. But before I want to quote another name, the recep v quickly recommend me Kxxx saying v good de.
So one of them brought me to 2nd level into a couple suite as there was no more available. Changed to disposable and lied down.
Massage was pretty okay and the rest is history. Then had some chat and found out she's 26 from China, been working for a few months and working hours is from 12 noon - 12 midnight.
Interested bros can pm for this location.
Thanks.

Last edited by Fingerbitch; 10-03-2017 at 11:36 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread