The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2016, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
Hariharan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Professional massage with a wonderful climax

Just wanted to share with you guys a fun place I came across recently. Spotted this MP while exiting a mall after watching a movie. No big banners or flashing lights. Wanted to alleviate all the pain form recent swimming. Chose to go in and try. Welcomed by an average looking woman. Ensured that she doesnt do the massage and there are other interesting gals waiting inside. They have a big list of offerings from body massage to prostate and others. Opted to for one hour of body massage. Moved into the room and changed into boxer shorts which they gave. The massage lady was young (around 25/26) with smooth skin and big eyes. The massage was fantastic with perfect pressure on the back. After she was done with my back, asked me to turn around and dimmed the lights. She popped the GQ and I opted for hj. The stoking was professional. Also allowed auto-roam (only on top). Finished up, cleaned with hot towel and was out promising to return again

Damage
Massage + HJ - S$100

PM for location. Looking forward for bros to share some joints in the east.

Last edited by Hariharan; 02-07-2016 at 02:39 PM.
Old 02-07-2016, 01:10 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Professional massage with a wonderful climax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hariharan View Post
Just wanted to share with you guys a fun place I came across recently. Spotted this MP while exiting a mall after watching a movie. No big banners or flashing lights. Wanted to alleviate all the pain form recent swimming. Chose to go in and try. Welcomed by an average looking woman. Ensured that she doesnt do the massage and there are other interesting gals waiting inside. They have a big list of offerings from body massage to prostate and others. Opted to for one hour of body massage. Moved into the room and changed into boxer shorts which they gave. The massage lady was young (around 25/26) with smooth skin and big eyes. The massage was fantastic with perfect pressure on the back. After she was done with my back, asked me to turn around and dimmed the lights. She popped the GQ and I opted for hj. The stoking was professional. Also allowed auto-roam (only on top). Finished up, cleaned with hot towel and was out promising to return again

Damage
Massage + HJ - S$100

PM for location. Looking forward for bros to share some joints in the west.
Cannot shower one ah?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 02-07-2016, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1758 / Power: 16
alphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant future

Can share location bro?
Old 02-07-2016, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
james1065 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Can share location bro?
Old 02-07-2016, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 21
xlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of light

Pls share kam sia.
Old 02-07-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
Aanda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAanda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hi bro can share?
Old 02-07-2016, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
delicious97 is Cool - loads of Potential

Location bro, thanks
Old 02-07-2016, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 10
FUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud of

Bro,
pls share. Many thks.
Old 02-07-2016, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sumhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ! Can share location ? Thanks 😊"
Old 03-07-2016, 03:42 AM
Samster (M)

zeeShun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st time trying an MP. Cqn share bro?
Old 03-07-2016, 09:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blu5Ray101 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

Damage
Massage + HJ - S$100

Bro, can pm me the loca t on. Im new here ah.
Old 03-07-2016, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Damage
Massage + HJ - S$100

Bro Hariharan, upped 10 points for you!
Old 04-07-2016, 01:17 AM
Samster

Humanracer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm me cTC pls
Old 12-07-2016, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1505 / Power: 8
neo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Professional massage with a wonderful climax

Hi Bro, can share location & contact pls?
Old 13-07-2016, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
noobrook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynoobrook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro i got some locations for joints in the east, can PM me location and i'll happily exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1