The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 18
lor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant future
found bjcim in petain

i just found a petain bjcim by luck. but this info should not be made public as they are supposed to use condom even for bj.

those bros who have power and credibility up me and leave nick in comment. i login one or two weeks later, if there is enough interest and i get enough points then i will pm those bros who up me by checking my user cp.

bros without credibility and no power to up me please do not try, your incoming pm will just be deleted.
Old 02-06-2016, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future
Re: found bjcim in petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by lor16geylang View Post
i just found a petain bjcim by luck. but this info should not be made public as they are supposed to use condom even for bj.

those bros who have power and credibility up me and leave nick in comment. i login one or two weeks later, if there is enough interest and i get enough points then i will pm those bros who up me by checking my user cp.

bros without credibility and no power to up me please do not try, your incoming pm will just be deleted.
Bro, you want to get points ah... the kopitiam near Kinjiokar got. Don't cum here and beg. I dunk you
Old 02-06-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 9
augeen15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaugeen15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
Bro, you want to get points ah... the kopitiam near Kinjiokar got. Don't cum here and beg. I dunk you
At least he is sensible enough not to announce publicly and let the ladies get into trouble with anti-vice.

I have little power but I will up him for being discrete.
Old 03-06-2016, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Gvalentine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha I may be new here but lelz these type of ppl
Old 03-06-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by augeen15 View Post
At least he is sensible enough not to announce publicly and let the ladies get into trouble with anti-vice.

I have little power but I will up him for being discrete.
What nonsense about being discrete? Every PT regular and AV knows that each and everyone of the PT WLs does blowjobs and 1 in 3 will let you CIM....
Old 05-06-2016, 09:26 AM
Samster

lor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant future

i receive 6 ups but only 1 leave his nick.

guys, in petain even blowjob must use condom, so i cannot announce publicly. i do not want anti-vice to disturb her. 5 of you up me but in the comments say share but how can i share when i do not know who you 5 are? i do not want to share publicly, please understand.

today is sunday, i give this thread a few more days then, those who want to receive private message from me to know which is this petain bbbjcim please when upping me must leave behind your nick or else i will not know who to send private message to, thanks.
Old 06-06-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

sent info to the bros who upped me and leave their nicks. sorry to the rest, this info should not be shared publicly as i do not want anti-vice to give her a visit. hope the bros who had received the info also keep it discreet.
Old 06-06-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
What nonsense about being discrete? Every PT regular and AV knows that each and everyone of the PT WLs does blowjobs and 1 in 3 will let you CIM....
if you think no need to be discreet and if really so many do it, perhaps you can list them out. i do not think many do it and i believe in the need to be discreet now, but if you can convince me otherwise then i will list it out.
Old 06-06-2016, 09:22 PM
Samster

KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
if you think no need to be discreet and if really so many do it, perhaps you can list them out. i do not think many do it and i believe in the need to be discreet now, but if you can convince me otherwise then i will list it out.
Thanks for your letting out. but I just feel like you a fucking lowballer begging for points.

sharing will not ask for returns.
Old 06-06-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for your letting out. but I just feel like you a fucking lowballer begging for points.

sharing will not ask for returns.
if sharing for returns is lowball, then is exchanging lowball too? those who up me can get 10 points if I return favour after I cross 40 points.
Old 07-06-2016, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Allwinner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: found bjcim in petain

It's nothing great that Petain FL can CIM, you just feel great because you never get a better one
Old 07-06-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster

i already say must be discreet or else will invite anti-vice. the bros who say just list out, wait for the house bosses to zap you like they zap me.

but to the house bosses, let me tell you, with points or not I can still list out if I want, you all cannot stop me. moreover points can be bought using money so your zap is nothing.

i am not listing it publicly because I want to protect the lady, but I will change my mind if you make me angry.

if I do not get back my 40+ points then I will be angry, then I can go around testing for bbbjcim then list out each and everyone? then I also buy until I have a thousand points and become immune to zapping?

now I am angry with the B ossess, should I take it out on the ladies by listing publicly?

incoming zaps from house bosses:
Old 07-06-2016, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
i already say must be discreet or else will invite anti-vice. the bros who say just list out, wait for the house bosses to zap you like they zap me.

but to the house bosses, let me tell you, with points or not I can still list out if I want, you all cannot stop me. moreover points can be bought using money so your zap is nothing.

i am not listing it publicly because I want to protect the lady, but I will change my mind if you make me angry.

if I do not get back my 40+ points then I will be angry, then I can go around testing for bbbjcim then list out each and everyone? then I also buy until I have a thousand points and become immune to zapping?

now I am angry with the B ossess, should I take it out on the ladies by listing publicly?

incoming zaps from house bosses:
You are a fucking cheebye, understand? Whatever you have mentioned has been kept discreet. If want to share also done offline so that our brothers in blue won't be in the know. Why have to be such a lowballer, up you then share. If your information is worthy, brothers here will find ways and means to up you through other posts.

Kong Kam, Kam Lan.... haiz, don't know use what better words to describe you.
Old 07-06-2016, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are a fucking cheebye, understand? Whatever you have mentioned has been kept discreet. If want to share also done offline so that our brothers in blue won't be in the know. Why have to be such a lowballer, up you then share. If your information is worthy, brothers here will find ways and means to up you through other posts.

Kong Kam, Kam Lan.... haiz, don't know use what better words to describe you.
i discreetly share I get zap. this means it is wrong to share discreetly, then share openly? looks like the bossess want open public sharing.
Old 07-06-2016, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i discreetly share I get zap. this means it is wrong to share discreetly, then share openly? looks like the bossess want open public sharing.
The PT bosses dun even go down to PT..... they just employ runners to sit in the house. Dun assume that just because Singapore is considered a safe country you will not be given a blanket party the next time you appear in PT
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1