The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2016, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
skyslayer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskyslayer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Seek brother help to compile list of clean massage to ease neck ache or back ache

Dear fellow brothers

I have search many pages and I could not find any info on clean solid massage that can ease my ocassional stiff neck or back ache

I know this is an adult forum , however I am sure our brothers here will know of many good place with great masseurs therapist that have very good skills

There are times when u just want to find very good solid massage
But even if u go to a clean massage place , the masseur therapist assign to you is just of average caliber

I seek fellow brothers help to compile a list of Singapore best clean massage therapist

could we list the massage therapist name and respective massage shop

i am sure many honest clean massage therapist work very hard and yet might be potentially unappreciated. This list can be a form of recognition for them and also bring them additional business

Thank u
Old 17-05-2016, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 9
venusteo89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Seek brother help to compile list of clean massage to ease neck ache or back ache

Eh bro, you must be a complete idiot to come to an adult massage ktv forum and ask for clean massage recommendations.
Old 17-05-2016, 01:27 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seek brother help to compile list of clean massage to ease neck ache or back ache

Hi bro, whampoo market massage has the best foot massage! Let me find out the address and post here.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 17-05-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Skyslayer

Thank u for your good effort of wanting to compile a list of GOOD CLEAN MASSAGE - you deserve my 18 points today 👌👌👌

I have pm you my recommendations 😀
Old 17-05-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyslayer View Post
Dear fellow brothers

I have search many pages and I could not find any info on clean solid massage that can ease my ocassional stiff neck or back ache

I know this is an adult forum , however I am sure our brothers here will know of many good place with great masseurs therapist that have very good skills

There are times when u just want to find very good solid massage
But even if u go to a clean massage place , the masseur therapist assign to you is just of average caliber

I seek fellow brothers help to compile a list of Singapore best clean massage therapist

could we list the massage therapist name and respective massage shop

i am sure many honest clean massage therapist work very hard and yet might be potentially unappreciated. This list can be a form of recognition for them and also bring them additional business

Thank u
bro, agreed on your suggestion.. clean massage plus ML name (optional).

stop for quite sometime liao and recently just come back to scene again.. both clean or those offer special one im ok with it.. btw will up u once regain the power..

1) Ri Yue Spa - hougang ave 8 blk 681. 01-817. ML i try think is 'Rose', is clean massage.. env is clean n smooth music..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDDman View Post
Skyslayer

Thank u for your good effort of wanting to compile a list of GOOD CLEAN MASSAGE - you deserve my 18 points today ������

I have pm you my recommendations ��
bro, if can also do PM me ur gd recomm.. if location n time permit will wanna try..
Old 17-05-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Needagoodone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2) V Spa - Blk 80 Marine Parade.
Look for Apple.

I also think it's not wrong to have a list for authentic massage.
Old 17-05-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Jadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I've tried Tang Dynasty at Chun Tin and ML is Kelly. Very strong massage! Totally cured me of aches and pain.
Old 17-05-2016, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 9
Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!

Bukit Gombak mrt

Haru massage

https://m.facebook.com/haramassage/

Gigi

Morning shift till 11pm daily.
Old 17-05-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 16
fullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud of

Quote:
Skyslayer

Thank u for your good effort of wanting to compile a list of GOOD CLEAN MASSAGE - you deserve my 18 points today 👌👌👌

I have pm you my recommendations 😀
Hello salesman . Why you never pm me your recommendations ?
Old 18-05-2016, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
skyslayer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskyslayer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks everyone

Please keep the good massage name continuing

Let's have more , since some brother are staying in different part of Singapore

Knowing more of the good massage therapist who work in different part of Singapore will be most helpful

Sky
Old 18-05-2016, 07:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyslayer View Post
Thanks everyone

Please keep the good massage name continuing

Let's have more , since some brother are staying in different part of Singapore

Knowing more of the good massage therapist who work in different part of Singapore will be most helpful

Sky
Have u tried my recommendations ?
Old 18-05-2016, 07:24 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

+ainie
A prc,
good skill neck shoulder masg
plenty privacy, clean cozy shop.
She work alone.
Fortune centre near fruit stall
Grd flor left flank
Old 18-05-2016, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
xiaovic is a splendid one to beholdxiaovic is a splendid one to beholdxiaovic is a splendid one to beholdxiaovic is a splendid one to beholdxiaovic is a splendid one to beholdxiaovic is a splendid one to beholdxiaovic is a splendid one to behold

Nicole
A & A wellness spa
http://anawellnessspa.com
good strength and location for the spa is at bugis.
room might be small but who cares so long good massage
Old 18-05-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 16
fullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud of

Quote:
Have u tried my recommendations ?
What recommendations ???
Old 18-05-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2418 / Power: 12
nitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond repute

Tang Dynasty at North Bridge Rd. Good & professional massage. No hanky-panky. Room is cozy & clean with attached shower. Regular visit over there every now & then. Got another branch elsewhere, I think. Mostly PRC & M'sian MLs. Got guy masseuse as well if you need more strength. Well recommended. Best thing is it's open 24hrs. Over & out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1