The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2016, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
happyboy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Easy to find mavita spa. After reading those FR, I decide to go try the water bed service.
When up the spa, okt told me the package, decided to take rm180 (waterbed service without blowjob)

Okt arranged Dilla for me.
Look: 7.5
Boob: small B?
Height: 150+ (Kind of Short)
Skin tone: milk chocolate
Figure: abit meaty with tummy but still acceptable
Massage: 7 (not those pro de but got put effort)
B2b: normal sop
Kissing: small kisses only. Will Siam when I wanna french
Comm: able to comm in English
Gfe: 9 mayb got chem as we can talk abt everything

Dilla massage me fully clothed and we talk about everything, my co, her ex husband, sex life, y she don't do bj, etc.
After massage, she will go get her shower equipment and proceed to the water bed for action. Start with your back, use her body, breast, pussy to rub ur back n legs then proceed to front. Ask me to slowly turn to front so that I don't fall from the bed. For the front, u guys got to experience yaself.
Will I return? Will try other girls.
Sorry if my fr bored u.
Cheers
Old 27-09-2016, 11:40 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclamier
My Malaysian friend intro me this place and told me was newly opened so i tried the place and would like to share this place with reader here.
These reviews consist of 3 parts. It is based on my own true encounter. The purpose is meant for sharing. Hope my review can assist u to making a better choice and get a clear understanding of the place or service that was being performed. Please read and only take it as a guide and reference. Please do not blame or flame me if you think is not good.

Part 1: The part gave you a basic introduction about the place

Take note
-Some pictures posted here was self taken at the place and time of visit.
-Some pictures were taken from the wechat of this place

Angels Club Health Center

The place is located inside Today Mall. The picture posted above give you the address, the operating hours, the telephone number and the wechat to add.

How to get there
I am not familiar with JB road and what I can said the location is very direct, all the way straight from the expressway immediately after you pass the immigration.
You can drive or go by uber cab. Price will depend from where you broad. It is estimated to be about 20 to 25 min from JB Sentral Custom depending on traffic condition.

It is very obvious to see from the road. Angles is located along the stretch of road at the top of road. It is also just behind a petrol kiosk. When you see the petrol kiosk, there is a left turn for you to turn into the mall, make a turn and drive right to the end. You will see Angels at the side. There are ample parking lots around the vicinity. You can also park your car inside the mall and walk to the health centre.

Those brother who take cab, remember to inform them is Today Mall at Ulu Tiram because there are another Today Mall in JB which is located at pasir gudang if i am not wrong.

Ladies
There are currently Thai, PRC and Indo ladies now. I understand from the boss there that slowly there will be Viet, Laos and Local Malaysian coming in. Most of them are young and good looking and wear heavy make up. There are also older lady which are of different quality and they are specially for massage service. So be sure of what you want before you take the package.

Operation Style
The concept will be gals are all seated cafe for customer to choose from (a bit like thermae cafe in BKK and also amansari). You can also ask the captain to bring u up to the room to choose the lady. Currently, the ladies do not wear number tag, just point and choose the lady you want and remember their name. I not sure what language they are able to communicate with. Once you have chosen the lady, they will come sit with you. You can get them drink or have some chit-chat and some may hug you or get a bit touchy to gain your attention and build the chemistry before you go to the room. It is totally no rush at all.

Package

These pictures show you the price plan for this place. All prices for other nationality is the same except PRC is slightly more expensive. You also get the choice to choose water bed and no waterbed at no extra cost. Once they are stabilise, there will be doing overnight booking at 600RM including room max of 2 rounds from 1am to 10am or slightly later in the morning if i can remember the price and time correctly given by boss there. I could be wrong, will try out and double check then confirm again here.
[/B]

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 27-09-2016, 11:47 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Part 2: The part gave you a much more in dept understanding of the place

Reception & Crew
There are a few captains there, mostly are some middle age Chinese. I think i saw one malay captain too. They can be easily spotted wearing a black jacket. I was serve by a young handsome chap call ah bee. Those captains will be walking around and kept busy by explaining the package to you. There are also not pushy and will do their best to cater to the type of ladies you want. The receptions are also friendly, polite and well manner. You will not have to wait long to get you food and drinks serve.

Cafe

When you step into the spa, the first place you will pass by is the cafe. It look quite big, normal and simple. There is an attach TV at the cafe and also the wifi was strong. It serves food such as maggie mee, egg, and also buffet. There are also hot and cold drinks as well as chilled beer at extra costs.

Locker

After the cafe, next to it is the locker area. There are plenty of lockers for user. You will be given a hand band with a number on it when you step into the place. This is for you to locate your locker and put your belonging. The locker area was also very big and also many room for you to shower.

Facility

There are steam room, tv room and jazucci area. I manage to take a picture of the steam room, jazucci and TV room as shown above. The steam room is just opposite the jazucci area. The TV room was big and cosy. It look classy and the entire chair inside can be adjusted using remote control. It is very comfortable and relaxing.

Room

There is a small stair case beside the TV room that can lead us up to the room. Room were big and cosy and have attached toilet. It also came with a big bed and red bonking sofa. Some have foam water bed inside, some don’t have. The left side pictures show the red bonking sofa. Those fantasies bonking of at the red bonking soft can try that.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 27-09-2016, 11:53 PM
Veteran Samster

Part 3: The part will share about my bonking experience

Take Note
-Kid, please don’t try it
-Pls read only when wife or gf is not around
-All gif file use here illustrate the closed act both parties have performed

Bonk details
Date of Visit: 26 Sep 2016
Duration: 1630 to 1930
Shots taken: 1 shot plus 1 massage
Position tried: doggie only

Lady Details

Jenny
Jenny was from ChiangMai. She have experience working in this but first time in a HC. She used to work in many other countries before as well as SG. I am not sure this is how long she will be here and this is her how many times here.

Personally, I felt that she look more chio in real person. She have the very slutty, bitchy, horny, CFM and waiting to be fuck looks. First look will surely make you steam and want to bonk her already. I lock my eye on her for quite some time when she was sitting at the cafe.

Lady Figure
Jenny is in her mid twenties. She have fair skin, nice complexion and smooth skin with big neh neh which i think is nice to suck and squeeze. She have slim, curvy and tight body with a set of long straight hair. She is not tall nor petite, just nice for me. She have a few tattoos on her body and she also have a round nice butt, that make it very nice to doggie her. She have a bushy pussy.

Chemistry: (NO HORSE RUN!!!)
I can said her GFE is gao gao. The moment she meet me, kiss my neck and face leaving lip stick mark on it. She was soft spoken, nice and chatty lady. She know a bit of English and Chinese. We chat a lot about her life in Chaingmai. Her KC level was superb too. She is very willing to serve and have a good attitude. Will not rush you and she know how to treat the man well. We are able to maintain a high chemistry and the feeling is like talking and making love to long lost GF.

Massage: (OK ONLY!!!)
I request for a massage from her. It was just a simple and light one. Massage a bit here and there then make me gian gian then start action.

Foreplay: (AWESOME !!!)
I told her we fuck at the sofa and she was ok. We started off with a lots of cuddling and only some light kissing between us. Then i proceeding down south to use my finger to rub her clitoris. Slowly i gave her a good paint at dripping wet hole. I twist and curve my tongue at her clitoris, she shiver and let us soft moaning sound of “Aaaaaaawww my gaaaawwd”. Her expression was so high as she was begging me not to stop. Holding my head and with both her hands, she used her fingers to push down her clit towards my mouth as I licked her furiously.

Fingering: (Excellent!!!)
Her pussy is clean with no foul smell and is already wet. I use my finger to rub and arouse her at her pussy area that was being painted by me earlier on. I can feel that she is very high as she shiver a few time and let out sound of “oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm” and she let some soft moan and then i increase my speed and my motion to finger her faster and deeper. She just loves it so much.

BBBJ: (POWER!!!)
After that she go down, lifted my leg up and gave me a good blow. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She knows how to control the speed with different movement. While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave me a sexy and CFM expression while blowing me, like begging me for more so I feed her more and she suck and lick my dick head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard that i almost cum into her mouth. She told me not to cum in her mouth because she was me to fuck her hard and deep and we cum together.

Fuck Job: (Excellent!!!)
She cannot tahan anymore and she fetch a condom and capped me. I fuck her in doggie position. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes baby oh yes baby oh yes baby ”. It lasted very long. I do some adjustment by holding her leg and her butt. I thrust her harder and faster in that position and her moaning expression was so high that make me want to bonk her more. After that, I thrust her in a in and out motion in a very fast speed for a few time before i hold on to her waist and stomach area to give a deeper thrust. She let out moan of “ah ah ah ah ah ah”, the moan was so high and so loud that I am afraid next door can heard. Lastly, i was sweating heavily and i accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting and she was moaning and groaning that I can feel the sound effect of “ piak piak piak piak” sound from her. She let of sound of “ah ah ah ah ah ah ah” and said “Honey... i m cumming” then i thrust deeper a few more strokes before I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom, while I was pulling out of my condom, I saw juicing kept oozing out from her pussy as some dripped to the floor and some dripped on the sofa.

Verdict: (Awesome!!!!)[/SIZE]
It was a good fuck and a good experience. She was patient, responsive and accommodating. She is sure worth the money to try. Overall, the feeling is like a fucking a slutty, horny and bitchy gf. She can be consider as my RTF type.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

Old 28-09-2016, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 8
Smilodonman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmilodonman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmilodonman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

LOL, I WAS THERE AT AROUND THE SAME TIME AS U LEH..

Missed you by an hour or two perhaps. Fuckin' ghost town, we definitely would have met if we were there at the same time... I tell u, there was like nobody in the whole damn place, not even 1 single customer, just me.
Old 28-09-2016, 05:52 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilodonman View Post
LOL, I WAS THERE AT AROUND THE SAME TIME AS U LEH..

Missed you by an hour or two perhaps. Fuckin' ghost town, we definitely would have met if we were there at the same time... I tell u, there was like nobody in the whole damn place, not even 1 single customer, just me.
In fact, I should reach the same time with you if not because of jam. I think is very new, that why not much people. Once there is much marketing done. It should be better.

Old 30-09-2016, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
Actinoids is a Helpful and Caring SamsterActinoids is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
In fact, I should reach the same time with you if not because of jam. I think is very new, that why not much people. Once there is much marketing done. It should be better.
just when i was looking for new playground...
Old 30-09-2016, 10:51 AM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer
This review is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Some may have a good experience there and some does not. Well all i have to said, not always will get a good experience, there sure be bad one along the way. ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON. You think is good, it may not think is good. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Part 1: Overview

Take Note
-All gif file use here illustrate the closed act both parties have performed

VIP Spa

Opening hour: 12 noon to 3am daily

Wechat ID
vipspa88888

Address
Lot 1 to Lot 11, 4th Floor, Block G, Plaza Sentosa, Jalan Sutera, Taman Sentosa, 80150 Johor Bahru, Johor

Bonk Details
Date of Visit: 26 Aug 2016
Duration of stay: 1900hrs till 2100hrs

Lady Choosen
No: 235
I am not sure of her name, because is a Vietnam name, not easy to pronounce
She was only 23 year old. Her hometown was in Ho Chi Min and she was in this job for quite some time over In JB. She work as in a bridal make up back in Vietnam. She has the cute and innocent, not really the chio type. She has long hair and she does not have any tattoos at her body and she has fair skin, not consider petite, slim and tight body. Her boobs is just a handful for me, not big or small, just nice for her size, but a bit saggy. She has hairy pussy with nice ass. Her chinese is just ok, not very good. She can only communicate in simple Chinese only. She is patient, friendly and has a very high GFE type. One can can easily click.

Old 30-09-2016, 10:52 AM
Veteran Samster

Part 2: Action

Take the normal service and this this how the fun began.....

What Happen
Once enter the room, strip off to our clothes. Proceed to shower, soap and wash me like a big baby. She gave me a good wash on every part of my body. During the shower, gave me a fast and aggressive BBBJ. Really buay tahan. After shower, dry me and we procced to the bed. She also gave a short normal massage on the back of my groin area. I was suprise that at the young age she was really experience. After that, she put some ice in her mouth and gave me a good catbath from the leg to back on my ball area and my back. While licking my back, she shake my dick. After the ice, she pour cold sticky liquid to my back area and my dick area, my dick have the urge of want to fuck her immediately, she repeat the process again then follow by hot catbath. She also gave me a good ass rimming in the process that i feel heaven.

After completing the back she ask me to turn over, at that time my dick erected liao. She proceeds to gave me a wash up at the front then follow by a B2B rub at the front. She did a good rub for me at my dick that i almost shoot out but i endure. After that, she uses her pussy to rub me. After that, she put ice cube and start sucking my nipple, my body, kissing my neck, my cheek and blow air and whispering at my ear. We did some hot frenching and then repeat the process for the cold sticky liquid and hot liquid process. After that she pour the cold liquid to main my dick area and then use the hot liquid to massage my dick area. From there, she gave me a good deep throat bbbj. I hold on to the head and mouth fucked her. The feeling was so shiok to have hold and cold and ice cube bbbj on me. She gave me a super long and mind blowing (BBBJ), teasing it. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs, the balls and the shaft she also gave me a very good ass rim, i feel so high.

I mouth fucked her again this time in a fast and furious motion and she suck and lick my dick head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard. I push her deep deep into my dick and then i choke her and explore all my load into her mouth. After that she let go of my dick, i saw my cum inside her whole mouth some spill out to the bed also and i think she spit out some and swallow some. She procceded to wash her mouth and wash for me together. It was a great CIM i have.
Verdict
She is willing to please, hardworking and also patient. Those who want to fuck a noral innocent looking lady. She is the one and she is surely worth the money. I will sure return for more fun at that place if have time to spare.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

Old 06-10-2016, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ShiBaiDeMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros! I'm kinda new and looking to find out more bout the jb scene... Looking to go in this weekend for a good massage and extra. Hoping some bros can point me in some kind of direction or places to go...lol
Thanks in advance!
Old 09-10-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 8
Rooooom is a name known to allRooooom is a name known to allRooooom is a name known to allRooooom is a name known to allRooooom is a name known to allRooooom is a name known to all

Hey im totally new to jb scene and i am looking for local pretty malaysian gals at jb. Can anyone guide me? I was looking at lolipop909 local girls and the pictures shown were all very pretty to me, anyone tried before?
Old 15-10-2016, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 15
lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!

VIP spa

After reading some of the frs here, decided to venture down to this place. Have been to similar places like gbw and son, but VIP spa never fail to live up to my expectations from other bros frs.

Reached that place about 4+pm, straight after the entrance is their cafe. Small and cozy, nothing to shout for, and it was quite crowded during the timing. Went to locker room and wash up, followed by hot jacuzzi. Jacuzzi area has dim blue violet lights and saw a few other cheongsters waiting at the sitting area for girls. While I was at the jacuzzi, saw a line up of about 10 girls coming in, from my distance, some of them looked pretty hot! Fast hand fast leg go wash up again and opted for waterbed, but the rooms were full so captain showed me some girls without waterbed first. One of them very syt and I was so tempted, but the waterbed svc was what I came here for so I chose to wait. Went to grab some quick bites while waiting and captain was very friendly and not pushy, didnt make me feel uncomfortable at all even though I was there alone. Chose one petite size girl from Vietnam and off I went for the room.

Room has one partition for waterbed, and a normal mattress for bonking. Dont know if I was lucky but there was a mirror beside the normal mattress and that definitely spiced things up.

Service wise, like all bros described, started at waterbed with light massage, b2b massage, cold and hot tiger bath with AR, turned around for same drill, only difference with hot and cold bbbj now at the front. Proceeded to bed for another round of catbath and bbbj for a good 10mins before mounting me, and I didn't last long due to the super shiok svc at waterbed. Advice other bros not to keep your armies for too many days as my little bro was gorging and preparing to burst anytime from the waterbed svc. Girl seems to kana GT by me kept kissing my face and clinging onto me after the deed, lol not sure if other bros got this treatment. Gfe was great for me.

Sorry for the long post. Tldr; waterbed with b2b, bbbj and fj full package, with food, TV room, jacuzzi, steam room, lots of girls for you to choose on the spot, definitely worth the trip down from sinkieland.

P.s. price rates increase by 10rm, I.e. 68 for spa utilities, 218 without waterbed, 258 w/ waterbed full package. Still very value for money compared to other spas I went at jb.
Old 18-10-2016, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Parans95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm thinking of doing Doreen or Prima from mysh88. Anyone have any feedback on any of them or have any big boob Thai girls to recommend?
Old 23-10-2016, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Parans95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So i went ahead and had a session yesterday with Doreen from MYSH88.
Simple and quick FR coming up.

About Her...
Looks: 7/10 (look very similar to photo, tattoos are at the same place)
Body: 8/10 (Curvy with a heavenly bottom to grab and bang. Clean shaved too)
Boobs: 8/10 (Huge C to D cups. Feels natural to hold and play with. No scars)

About the place:
Room: 7/10 (Quite small. Shower as well but doable for 2 person. Everything
works and nothing is falling apart)
Location: Far from prying eyes and has enough life walking around so you
don't have to feel uneasy. Especially those that come across the
causeway. Very convenient for drivers with ample parking lot and
quick access to expressway. Those taking the bus expect a 15-
20min walk.

About the Deed:
Shower: 8/10 (Got a b2b rubdown whilst standing. And she played with my lil
bro A LOT!)
Foreplay: 8/10 (Lots of stuff happened actually. DATY, catbath, lots of blowing
till i exploded and there was a...)
CIM: 10/10 (Yes you guessed it correct!!!! I felt my life force leave me as
she squeezed every ounce of me out and i went into another
world)
Massage: 8/10 (Exceptionally good strength coming from such a petite body
frame. All variations were done on me)
FJ: 9/10 (This is the real party piece. We tried so many positions and she
never said no. Doggie, Missionary, cowgirl, carrying her off and
doing it. I'm shag lah.)

Overall i've had multiple sessions with this stable and i really like the way the OKT handles last minute requests. I got delayed by an hour and he never gave me any bad attitude. Both the OKT and the girls are better than anything i've ever had or heard of in SG. The ladies never seemed tired/overworked and always are very open and proactive. Definitely worth the travel time.
Old 25-10-2016, 08:42 PM
Veteran Samster

Disclamier
These reviews consist of 3 parts. It is based on my own true encounter. The purpose is meant for sharing. Hope my review can assist u to making a better choice and get a clear understanding of the place or service that was being performed. Please read and only take it as a guide and reference. Please do not blame or flame me if you think is not good.

Take Note

- All pics and gif pics stated the closer act that both parties have performed

Part 1: Introduction

Angels Club Health Center

Address
Today's Mall, Jalan Kota Tinggi, 81800 Ulu Tiram, Johor, Malaysia
Getting here via Car, Uber, Grab, Teksi only. No public transport available.

How to get there
This spa is located at a very ulu place. It is at the ground floor of Today Mall, near to the entrance of the Today Mall. It is estimated to be about 20 to 25 min from JB Sentral Custom depending on traffic condition and about 15 min from Tuas 2nd link. Price will depend from where you broad. Costing about 30 to 35 RM. Those brother who take cab, remember to inform them is Today Mall at Ulu Tiram because there are another Today Mall in JB which is located at pasir gudang if i am not wrong.

It is very obvious to see from the road. Angles is located along the stretch of road at the top of road. It is also just behind a petrol kiosk. When you see the petrol kiosk, there is a left turn for you to turn into the mall, make a turn and drive right to the end. You will see Angels at the side. There are ample parking lots around the vicinity. You can also park your car inside the mall and walk to the health centre.

Captain and service staff
The duty captain for yesterday day shift was Ah Bao and Ah Pao. I was served by both Ah Bao and Ah Pao. Both are friendly, handsome middle-age looking guy. Ah Bao guide me and my friend to the TV usage and leg reflexology. Ah Pao settle recommendation, selection and arrangement of lady for both me and my friend. Both make sure thing is done properly and swee swee before they leave us to the ladies.

Stock on the day
After getting change, we slack around in the TV room. We call for leg reflexology and also relax in the TV room. Use of equipment then we went to the cafe for some foods and drinks. Food ok, normal kind of Chinese mixed rice type. Then we saw a variety of stocks ranging from Thai to Viet and to Myammar.

Thai
I only get the chance to agar agar know chat up with this few thai ladies.
Yuri
I was told that she just arrived. She worn a black florist dress that make her look abit nerdy and innocent. She is young and chio is surely for SYT lover. When i first saw her, my initially target was her. As i like petite and sweet lady. I did make some eye contact with her but was not successful and my taste for the day was someone closer to my age and with experience. So end up i did not choose her. Maybe next time i should.
Bowie
She was dress in black and I did not have much contact with this lady and she is not my cup of tea so i do not have much comment on her.
Pinky
She was dress in white and she have the seductive and vixen look. She also have the come fuck me signal from the look of her expression. Her neh neh also very big and nice body too. I tried to strike some conservation with her and it was ok.

Myammar
There is this lady in pink dress. I forget her name but she is No 53. She have nice body and sexy leg. At first i tot she was from Thai but later they told me she was from Myammar. She look young and have the party gal look too and was quite attractive too. She could be my 2nd choice if my choice one fail. Anyway my friend took her and told me not bad. Let hope that he can give us some review about her service standard.

Viet
I saw about 3 to 4 viets there. None of them caught my eye and all was just normal looking, nothing to shout about.

China

I was told that all china lady on leave that day and a few one good and chio one coming these few days. Let hope that some bros try drive and gave us a review here.

Lady choosen

I was recommended that pinky would be the choice for me as she have does her job well and she have high GFE. We have some small talk before hadn and we are both comfortable so i decided to gave her a shot.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1