The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 9
soshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to behold
Jackpot in Jurong area

Bear with the long post!

Post christmas feeling this ache, decided to go find my masseur in Jurong area for a good rub.. Clean joint, boss very strict abt it.. my masseur good looking and good figure but too bad cannot touch (she keep saying here cannot do this kind one)..and no special.. but good skills..

SOP take out pants, i asked for the largest pants cause i say i like it airy.. she smirk again but obliged.. back massage nothing at all... move down to thigh area she pushed up my pants and began stroking the inner part of the thighs, purposely brushing against the balls... JACKPOT.. she spent 5 mins on calf, 25 mins on inner thigh! dont know why she suddenly so horny..

Ask me turn around, still inner thigh.. then she stroke and stroke. NABEI see her face and figure and that smile plus that stroking, my 2ic cannot liao! Stand upright! She noticed but unmoved.. Went on for another 15 mins.. She telling me got this dress she want to buy but expensive, i say how about i top up abit for u to buy, but u must respond in kind.. She nvr say anything..

And Gave me the best HJ of my life.. After the whole thing ended, she warned me never to ask anyone here for special cause only she do.. i thinking the rest so fugly hahaha only the chio one do good what! paid her and fucked off.. went back for another 3 times i just tipped her before the massage began..

DOnt expect too much from this place because it is a clean joint, only HJ

Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10
GFE: 10/10
Very chatty, and especially like to talk to u when she arousing you KNN!

Damage: 50 for HJ

Those interested please PM me. I will trade for SYT masseurs or up points. Please understand I will keep this place very safe so i might not reply some PM. Open to trade.
Old 09-01-2016, 09:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xiaoluoluo2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jackpot in Jurong area

Hi, can share the location, thanks.
Old 09-01-2016, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 9
soshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to behold

Update: A lot of bros have PM-ed me asking for the contact.. I will try to reply as fast as I can..

Whats up with this 5 min waiting time per reply thingy man seriously
Old 10-01-2016, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

No roaming / breastfeed i assume
Old 10-01-2016, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3257 / Power: 16
Pervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond repute

Pls pm ctc as I work in jurong area
Old 10-01-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 10
peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!

Hi bro,

Your inbox is full so replying on your thread. Would appreciate if you could share, will up you and post FR after trying, thanks!

Best wishes,
peksync
「若人欲了知,三世一切佛,應觀法界性,一切唯心造。」
Old 10-01-2016, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
N00bcake is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro, can share location/contact? Thanks!
Old 10-01-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 21
xlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of light

Can share bro thanks man
Old 10-01-2016, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
XiaoGou is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can share ctc?
Old 11-01-2016, 12:27 AM
Samster

Bladeblade17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pls share ctc!!!
Old 11-01-2016, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

care to share bro
I will help her since she wants to buy a dress lols.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by soshiarsenal View Post
Bear with the long post!

Post christmas feeling this ache, decided to go find my masseur in Jurong area for a good rub.. Clean joint, boss very strict abt it.. my masseur good looking and good figure but too bad cannot touch (she keep saying here cannot do this kind one)..and no special.. but good skills..

SOP take out pants, i asked for the largest pants cause i say i like it airy.. she smirk again but obliged.. back massage nothing at all... move down to thigh area she pushed up my pants and began stroking the inner part of the thighs, purposely brushing against the balls... JACKPOT.. she spent 5 mins on calf, 25 mins on inner thigh! dont know why she suddenly so horny..

Ask me turn around, still inner thigh.. then she stroke and stroke. NABEI see her face and figure and that smile plus that stroking, my 2ic cannot liao! Stand upright! She noticed but unmoved.. Went on for another 15 mins.. She telling me got this dress she want to buy but expensive, i say how about i top up abit for u to buy, but u must respond in kind.. She nvr say anything..

And Gave me the best HJ of my life.. After the whole thing ended, she warned me never to ask anyone here for special cause only she do.. i thinking the rest so fugly hahaha only the chio one do good what! paid her and fucked off.. went back for another 3 times i just tipped her before the massage began..

DOnt expect too much from this place because it is a clean joint, only HJ

Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10
GFE: 10/10
Very chatty, and especially like to talk to u when she arousing you KNN!

Damage: 50 for HJ

Those interested please PM me. I will trade for SYT masseurs or up points. Please understand I will keep this place very safe so i might not reply some PM. Open to trade.
Old 11-01-2016, 09:39 AM
Samster (M)

meltmeplease deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Please share bro thanks
Old 11-01-2016, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 17
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
care to share bro
I will help her since she wants to buy a dress lols.......
Haha me too bro!
With the number of willing helpers here, i think she can easily buy a few dresses.
Old 11-01-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 12
Rico deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRico deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bro can share or trade let me know
Old 11-01-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
SgKaki is Cool - loads of Potential

Jurong hmmm and clean joint ^^ share share
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1