The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 28-10-2008, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolball_Kia View Post
why u so happpy? r u the one who murdered her?
He's just an a--hole. And I hope some gay rapist fxxx his a--hole too.
Old 28-10-2008, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
peiying99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie_boy View Post
hey peiying99,
Hope you kana AIDS and no...AIDS will kill you fast. You shld contact some cock rotting disease and see your dick fall off for saying such insensitive remarks! Pls show some respect for the departed. haiz...it's ppl like you who's out here seeking attention and getting cursed by everyone....maybe 'you' know something about this case?? Were you there at the time? humm...hope the police is reading this and track you down. Your behaviour very adnormal....
Your post very funny. How can I kana AIDS when I not into vice? I was not involved in this case and just giving my 2cents. "adnormal" should be "abnormal".
Old 29-10-2008, 12:05 AM
Samster

peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiying99 View Post
Your post very funny. How can I kana AIDS when I not into vice? I was not involved in this case and just giving my 2cents. "adnormal" should be "abnormal".
actually, there are many ways for an adult to be HIV infected, apart from 'vice'.

for example, through use of contaminated needles, or tainted blood transfusions, through consensual sex with an infected partner, rape by a infected rapist, etc. Some years ago, a healthy US woman was infected by her dentist during her dental treatment. So, you can get HIV/AIDS even if you don't screw hookers.
Old 29-10-2008, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
newbie_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiying99 View Post
peiying99, you are so CHILDISH to think of that...haha...anymore new comments which you would like to add on? More vulgarities? More insensitive remarks? Come on, grow up. Be a man and do what a REAL MAN does...if only you know how...
Old 29-10-2008, 10:24 PM
Samster

FR on H14R10 Sophia/Su Fei

OK, let's take a break from all that hostilities and that peiying99 character. Let me do a quick FR on H14R10 Sophia.

After the good experience with a mind blowing BJ with H2R2 Maggie, I decided i wanted another good BJ today. So after work, headed down to Petain, and started my prowl.

I'm still new to this, so had to walk into quite a few houses to see which girls look tasty. Finally decided to try either h14r4 Kit, or a shorter but bustier H14r10 Sophia. As usual, the WL's boobs made the decision for me, and i chose sophia. In retrospect, that wasn't a good idea.

She quoted $30, which was pretty cheap. I was quite surprised, since she wasn't that old nor ugly. I thought she could have charged $40 or $50 instead, but turns out there was a reason why its only $30.

When her clothes came off, I sian zi bua. Her tits were small. They sure looked bigger with her clothes on, but without any support, they became rather saggy Bcups with big nipples. Not the type of boobs that I like, and certainly partly explained her lower price. But at least her figure was quite OK and her skin was fair.

Then came the 2nd problem : she only allowed 15 mins. I'm not a 18 year old horny young man who ejaculates at the slightest touch. 15 mins was way too short, and she stuck very strictly to that timing. For $30, that's expected, but this was my first $30 WL, so I'm still paying my tuition fees.

She started with the usual catbath, and did a decent BJ. Decent, but not great. After 5 mins of blowing, she asked if I wanted to screw her, but I declined and asked her to continue with the BJ. After 5 more mins, she stopped and said that time was almost up. I was quite annoyed, and decided to call it off.

So, no RTF for this WL. I think from now on, I'll stick to $50 or $40 WLs with good service and fantastic attitude, like Rina and Maggie.
Old 29-10-2008, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Re: FR on H14R10 Sophia/Su Fei

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
OK, let's take a break from all that hostilities and that peiying99 character. Let me do a quick FR on H14R10 Sophia.

After the good experience with a mind blowing BJ with H2R2 Maggie, I decided i wanted another good BJ today. So after work, headed down to Petain, and started my prowl.

I'm still new to this, so had to walk into quite a few houses to see which girls look tasty. Finally decided to try either h14r4 Kit, or a shorter but bustier H14r10 Sophia. As usual, the WL's boobs made the decision for me, and i chose sophia. In retrospect, that wasn't a good idea.

She quoted $30, which was pretty cheap. I was quite surprised, since she wasn't that old nor ugly. I thought she could have charged $40 or $50 instead, but turns out there was a reason why its only $30.

When her clothes came off, I sian zi bua. Her tits were small. They sure looked bigger with her clothes on, but without any support, they became rather saggy Bcups with big nipples. Not the type of boobs that I like, and certainly partly explained her lower price. But at least her figure was quite OK and her skin was fair.

Then came the 2nd problem : she only allowed 15 mins. I'm not a 18 year old horny young man who ejaculates at the slightest touch. 15 mins was way too short, and she stuck very strictly to that timing. For $30, that's expected, but this was my first $30 WL, so I'm still paying my tuition fees.

She started with the usual catbath, and did a decent BJ. Decent, but not great. After 5 mins of blowing, she asked if I wanted to screw her, but I declined and asked her to continue with the BJ. After 5 more mins, she stopped and said that time was almost up. I was quite annoyed, and decided to call it off.

So, no RTF for this WL. I think from now on, I'll stick to $50 or $40 WLs with good service and fantastic attitude, like Rina and Maggie.

Bro peanut123,

can you confirm is this sophia with a mole ? about 2nd or 3rd room in the inner section of house 14 ?

i always find her CFM and quite pretty, but she always show a black face. I always tempted to try her, but think twice and walk away. Last week, i was there again, very tempted to try her again after asking her price, again she no smile , so i walked away

finally i tried sally from house 2 room 3. here is my ratings :

looks :6/10
AR : 8/10 ; she will tougue fuck u
BBBJ : 8/10
boobs : quite small, should be B cup
overall : very friendly, but i think maggie and mun mun is more pretty than sally, but sally is better is service and more friendly
Old 30-10-2008, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
Bro peanut123,

can you confirm is this sophia with a mole ? about 2nd or 3rd room in the inner section of house 14 ?

i always find her CFM and quite pretty, but she always show a black face. I always tempted to try her, but think twice and walk away. Last week, i was there again, very tempted to try her again after asking her price, again she no smile , so i walked away

finally i tried sally from house 2 room 3. here is my ratings :

looks :6/10
AR : 8/10 ; she will tougue fuck u
BBBJ : 8/10
boobs : quite small, should be B cup
overall : very friendly, but i think maggie and mun mun is more pretty than sally, but sally is better is service and more friendly
Yes, this is the fair skinned Sophia with the mole. Short hair, not wearing spectacles ( actually she told me she wearing contact lens ), rather short girl. Not very friendly, but will respond to small talk lor. also service not so good. after action, have to wash yourself.

I don't recomment her (becoz of poor attitude, and i prefer bigger boobs), unless you are really low on cash. I suggest u spent $10 more and try Rina.

I find Maggie as friendly as Sally, but Sally talks too much, which can get annoying.
Old 30-10-2008, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I don't recomment her (becoz of poor attitude, and i prefer bigger boobs), unless you are really low on cash. I suggest u spent $10 more and try Rina.
Haha bro don't worry, you're not the only one. I got snooked by her push up bra too. She always dresses to show off her deep valley, but I've also paid that tuition fee to realize that its a hoax! haha... oh well.
Old 30-10-2008, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
newbie_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo bro peanut123, you mentioned H14R4...is she the chio and young one? curly hair and always wearing jeans? Breast not very big? Has anyone try her b4? Everytime I go down, I like to look at her but no balls to screw her leh...maybe she pretty? Gives me that "back to O school boy-meet-girl" feeling, shiok but dare not invest. Care to share some FR on her? My pay day coming soon...and saving 'soldiers' to chio her 'hill and valley and hole' of course...
Old 31-10-2008, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie_boy View Post
yo bro peanut123, you mentioned H14R4...is she the chio and young one? curly hair and always wearing jeans? Breast not very big? Has anyone try her b4? Everytime I go down, I like to look at her but no balls to screw her leh...maybe she pretty? Gives me that "back to O school boy-meet-girl" feeling, shiok but dare not invest. Care to share some FR on her? My pay day coming soon...and saving 'soldiers' to chio her 'hill and valley and hole' of course...
yes, H14R4 apparently is Kit ( according to other FR ). She's quite chio. Tall, long hair, slim, lots of makeup, wearing tight jeans ( must be a hoot seeing her peeling off those jeans off her long slim legs ). Her butt looks very tight and fun in those jeans. I have not tried her. She looks unfriendly leh, not smiling at all. She's also quite flat in the chest. I prefer bigger boobies and friendly attitude :-)
Old 31-10-2008, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
yes, H14R4 apparently is Kit ( according to other FR ). She's quite chio. Tall, long hair, slim, lots of makeup, wearing tight jeans ( must be a hoot seeing her peeling off those jeans off her long slim legs ). Her butt looks very tight and fun in those jeans. I have not tried her. She looks unfriendly leh, not smiling at all. She's also quite flat in the chest. I prefer bigger boobies and friendly attitude :-)

I think all the WL in the first section of House 14 are all unfriendly, and always chatting loudly along the corridor. me too, have not tried H14R4 yet. I only tried the MILF , about 3rd room on the right many many years ago. I think she was very ang pai when she was young, but really shit attitude.

hehehe.. i still tempted to try Sophia one day, I'm mentally prepared for the lousy service liao. Just want to bonk her as I like her type of MILF look
Old 31-10-2008, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 20
BIGFIGHTER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=have not tried H14R4 yet. I only tried the MILF , about 3rd room on [/QUOTE]

Have tried H14R4
She preform BJ and servcie soso only

thks
Old 31-10-2008, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 20
snowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond repute

Will explore later over there , Will post Fr soon

"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain"
Everything has changed! Fuck that!

*NOTICE : Not available to exchange points.
Old 31-10-2008, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
jeff88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=alvin36;3192309]I think all the WL in the first section of House 14 are all unfriendly, and always chatting loudly along the corridor.

Agreed. I once asked the WL in Hse 14 Rm 5 (if I am not wrong, the one after Rm 4). She quoted me $30 and I replied whether can 69. She said yes, but $50. I said no, Thank you.

As I moved away, I heard her telling the rest along the corrider loudly in cantonese >> "no money still want to 69". I felt like turning around to tell her off and as I do not want to make a scene, I move on. I definetely will not pay $50 for her. There are better ones in Hse 2.
Old 31-10-2008, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 20
snowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=jeff88;3192958]
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
I think all the WL in the first section of House 14 are all unfriendly, and always chatting loudly along the corridor.

Agreed. I once asked the WL in Hse 14 Rm 5 (if I am not wrong, the one after Rm 4). She quoted me $30 and I replied whether can 69. She said yes, but $50. I said no, Thank you.

As I moved away, I heard her telling the rest along the corrider loudly in cantonese >> "no money still want to 69". I felt like turning around to tell her off and as I do not want to make a scene, I move on. I definetely will not pay $50 for her. There are better ones in Hse 2.
Yeah , house 2 still have maggie . Btw just rtf her .

"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain"
Everything has changed! Fuck that!

*NOTICE : Not available to exchange points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1