The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 01-09-2011, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ribz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Wah saw-leed ah bro! Who gt period and Wat time knock off also u know. U COO Of Petain isit
Old 01-09-2011, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
disruptorx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: first bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightDay View Post
Bro

She is not as bad as Anne H04r09. Anne really give $20/- service. Show attitude and chop chop service. SeePeh Liao Rui (waste money)
thanks bro.ill keep that in mind..
Old 01-09-2011, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: first bonk

I have to agree here. H02R03 Sally is quality service and value for money. I was a bit surprised that Bro disruptorx was disappointed with her. Well, every experience is different.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightDay View Post
Bro

She is not as bad as Anne H04r09. Anne really give $20/- service. Show attitude and chop chop service. SeePeh Liao Rui (waste money)
Old 01-09-2011, 08:09 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Of course Bro because this vital information is important. But sad to say is not guaranteed.

Example, I looking for H16R17-Moon last night around 6:30pm, she knock off already. But she usually stay until 7:30pm as what she told me.

BTW folks, last call is 30 minutes before knock off time ok! So if WL off by 8:00pm, last call is 7:30pm. Take note!

I RTF H10R04-Da S last Thursday and that was when she told me she off for 1 week starting Saturday (27 Aug.) because period coming. Some more her LDW is 11 Oct., she going off for mandatory 1 month leave.

I am no COO or anything of Petain, I am just a simple guy who wants to have some good, clean fun. As for in this forum, just trying to help out as much as I can. That's all there is really.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribz View Post
Wah saw-leed ah bro! Who gt period and Wat time knock off also u know. U COO Of Petain isit
Old 01-09-2011, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
Tboon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTboon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

H2r3 i thought is cat50?
Old 01-09-2011, 11:35 AM
Samster

You are correct Bro. But sometimes, especially 1st timer with them, they quote $40 thus giving CAT40 services.

That is why before, H02R02 Maggie, I upgraded her to CAT50 when I read here in the forum that she is CAT50. Immediately when I upgraded her, the services were also upgraded! H02R03 Sally from first time quote me $50, but H02R05 Mun Mun on my first session with her hesitated and gave me back $10, so I say no, I want CAT50 services, and she willingly obliged!

But not all can be upgraded, especially the PT trained WLs.

Hope this clarify things up. Please be guided accordingly.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tboon View Post
H2r3 i thought is cat50?
Old 01-09-2011, 12:14 PM
Samster

Wah can up/downgrade as we need leh?
Old 01-09-2011, 12:25 PM
Samster

Like what I said, not all can upgrade.

Hope I am clear on this.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disruptorx View Post
Wah can up/downgrade as we need leh?
Old 01-09-2011, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2028 / Power: 13
Asia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Brother, I can update you now as to until what time they knock off.

H2R16 Michelle - 6:00pm
H7R3 Cookie - 7:00pm
H7 Joyce - 6:00pm
H7 Miki - 7:00-7:30pm
H10 Da/Big S - 8:00pm
H10 Judy - 7:30pm
H12 Joey - 7:30pm (depends what time H12 will close)
H16 Ada - 6:00pm
H16 Amy - 7:30-800pm
H16 Carol - 7:30pm
H16 Ivy - 7:30-8:00pm
H16 Moon - 7:30om
H22 Michelle - 7:00pm
H22 Nikki - 7:00pm
H22 Xue Er - 7:30pm

Cheers.
Thanks bro, definitely helps a lot, need to adjust my time to get my girls for good fucking hehe
Old 01-09-2011, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 14
ketui44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Hello to all bro here. After many attempts, finally managed to get H2R16. RTF again after another week. This is a much delayed fr.

Look - 8/10 one of the better looking one

Age - early 30's I think

Body - 8/10 not much fat with smooth skin and good figure

Boob - 6/10 not CUP C but soft and nice nipple

AR - 7/10

BBBJ - 9/10 very good and about 10 minutes in 3 positions

FJ - 8/10 good feel with soft moan and very cooperative.

RTF - Yes but must go early around 1200 to 1230 to avoid the que.

Just my humble fr, please. Thank you.
Old 01-09-2011, 01:52 PM
Samster

You welcome Bro, no worries.

Have fun!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asia1 View Post
Thanks bro, definitely helps a lot, need to adjust my time to get my girls for good fucking hehe
Old 01-09-2011, 02:23 PM
Samster

Kind request to all bros. Can add if the WL are shaved or not when u guys writing FRs pls.

Thanks
Old 01-09-2011, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Brother, I can update you now as to until what time they knock off..
Bro, thanks but I kinda know their "usual" clock in and knock off times. If these were the good old "usual" days, I guess the timings still apply.

Unfortunately, these aren't "usual" days anymore. It isn't quite business as usual I'm afraid. Our favourite WLs are so unpredictable with their timings these days, if they even turn up at all. The only ex-GL WLs who continue to work normally everyday is Moon, Lai Lai, Miki

I wanted to give an early afternoon update of who's in and who's isn't, and hopefully get an evening update. This way, we might be able to form a mental PT WL movement chart...hahahaha

Anyway, this is today's ex-GL availability update
Thursday, 1 Sept, as @ 2.00pm
(got the date correct this time)
H2 Michelle
H7 Cookie
H7 Miki
H14 Candy
H16 Moon
H16 Pat
H16 Jennifer
H24 Lai Lai
H24 Xiao Tian

Not in yet, or not working....:(
H7 Ann
H7 Joyce
H10 Kiko
H10 Big S - on 1 week leave because of her period
H10 Katty
H12 Janet, not in as usual
H12 Joey
H12 MJ, not in again why, why whyyyyyyyy!!!!
H16 Ivy
H16 Vivi, not in as usual
H16 Carol
H22 Xue Er
H22 Michelle
H22 Nikki

Cheers
Old 01-09-2011, 02:36 PM
Samster

I agree with you my Brother, that their (WLs) "usual" clock in and knock off times somehow doesn't apply anymore.

Occupational hazard?

Thanks once again for your valuable updates. Unfortunately, my timing is not in the afternoon but from 6:00pm onwards.

But I think is good! You in the afternoon and I in the evening.

Teamwork, yes?!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Bro, thanks but I kinda know their "usual" clock in and knock off times. If these were the good old "usual" days, I guess the timings still apply.

Unfortunately, these aren't "usual" days anymore. It isn't quite business as usual I'm afraid. Our favourite WLs are so unpredictable with their timings these days, if they even turn up at all. The only ex-GL WLs who continue to work normally everyday is Moon, Lai Lai, Miki.....

Cheers
Old 01-09-2011, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
fixxxer is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey Bros, Im due a Fr now... Could'nt update earlier as was busy with work. Has this session on the 20 Aug 2011 Had a bad itch on a Sat morning and headed to Petain. Wanted to head to H10R1A but the entire place was locked up... Was walking around but things were quiet which i believe was due to the 7th month occasion. Went into H2 and walked past R5. Was trying hard to remember who she was and it clicked my mind - MUN MUN .... Never tried her before as im into Brown Sugars \m/ I approached and she said $50... The look on her face was ok only and i was thinking maybe i should'nt have but i still went ahead. Doors closed, I paid her the cash and she stripped, She looked pretty good with her perky boobs. She gave a real thorough wash right up to my ass and thats where i remembered she gave AR hahaha... I was excited. On to the bed was SOP, licking all over and then she was about to cap me and she asked if Im okie... I told her no worries and im a very clean guy in terms of body cleanliness... She proceeded to bbbj... Bros, she was fucking good and the best part was that she didnt seem to stop and also AR'd me... 15 mins down, i was about to blow... She capped me and sucked out everything... End of the day, ive read that some bros complain abt her attitude and all but it was my lucky day and she was a real chatter even aft all was done and we were still talking while i was dressing up and she cleaned up... Happy with her attitude and service, I gave another $10 before i left and she told me to come back soon... Hahaha which i will be def doing soon. Good day brothers \m/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1