The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2014, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 10
IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of
Re: house 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MystoJ View Post
Any bro knows Miki work timing? Wanted to try her but also didn't get to see her
Try between 1pm to 5pm. If lights off at 1pm is either she not working on that day or it is just that she got booked
Old 13-05-2014, 10:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Escape1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have not try Miki, how is her attitude and service?
Old 13-05-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 11
MystoJ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMystoJ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IJustHadSex89 View Post
Try between 1pm to 5pm. If lights off at 1pm is either she not working on that day or it is just that she got booked
I'm always there that timing leh... But light always off...maybe try again next time ba.. See got luck Bo...
Old 17-05-2014, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 20
johnlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

House 26 have many gems. Ann from rm 5 is also very good offering almost everything. Can kiss too。 bonus point is very big boobs need large hand for full gripe. Very accommodating
Old 18-05-2014, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 11
MystoJ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMystoJ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escape1 View Post
Have not try Miki, how is her attitude and service?
I finally get to try Miki. Her face might give u the impression that she is very attitude but she is not. Quite friendly, about C cup boobs, She does BBBJ & AR, also will change post while BBBJ laying then sitting ( BBBJ with tongue flicking ). When I look at her while she is blowing, she look at me and she pls don't look at me...I will get shy...Lol. FJ was good too, she will make u feel that u make her cum lots of times ( but I think she fake it la ). But it makes me feel good...u know men's ego thingy la hahaha! Overall I give 8.5/10. Will sure RTF. Hope my exp helps you. Happy bonking!
Old 18-05-2014, 03:16 PM
Samster

IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MystoJ View Post
I finally get to try Miki. Her face might give u the impression that she is very attitude but she is not. Quite friendly, about C cup boobs, She does BBBJ & AR, also will change post while BBBJ laying then sitting ( BBBJ with tongue flicking ). When I look at her while she is blowing, she look at me and she pls don't look at me...I will get shy...Lol. FJ was good too, she will make u feel that u make her cum lots of times ( but I think she fake it la ). But it makes me feel good...u know men's ego thingy la hahaha! Overall I give 8.5/10. Will sure RTF. Hope my exp helps you. Happy bonking!
Thanks Bro, will try her after I'm done with her neighbour aka Ann
Old 20-05-2014, 08:37 AM
Samster

Can any bro provide fr on carol fr r10?
Old 20-05-2014, 08:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
77Steven777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It seems like house 26 got more" Ho liao"
Must go try try
Old 20-05-2014, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
Aserd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAserd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlim View Post
Can any bro provide fr on carol fr r10?
Carol is pretty sop as in capped bj , she does have a nice ass. Shes pretty friendly once you get into the room, a nice thing she does is she makes you sit on the edge on the bed and lets you fuck her doggy that way giving you a good view of that badonkadonk , its been a really long time since tried , last time was in house 7.
Old 21-05-2014, 12:19 PM
Samster

Tried carol yesterday. Yes, very friendly & chatty. 3 condoms used for different parts. Ar, bj & fj. Doggy yes but short. Bj in 2 positions-lying down & sitting up. Personally, I think her boobs are sizable. The type you grab and can feel water inside. Bj duration is ok but lack technic. Tried to kiss but no reaction so stop Liao. Rtf? Yes, when my bird lack power. Recommended for bro who wants a very safe session with nice conversation.

Last edited by johnlim; 21-05-2014 at 12:59 PM.
Old 21-05-2014, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 25
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
H26R10 Carol

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlim View Post
Tried carol .. very friendly & chatty. 3 condoms .. Ar, bj & fj. Doggy .. short. BJ .. lying down & sitting up... boobs .. sizable. .. Rtf? Yes, when my bird lack power. Recommended for bro who wants a very safe session with nice conversation.
H26R10 Carol - GND look/good service. BBBJ / CIM in the good old days until clamped down by AV. BBBJ/CIM stopped with "Sperm stuck on teeth" excuse: http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=6287
Carol is very friendly, humble and chatty - do not think herself pretty . Very hygienic - one of the WLs to use condom for AR. Should be more beautiful / sexy if dressed up (very casually dressed now-a-days). Great you had a nice session.

Aida (H22R8), on the other hand, dressed up sexily and even charging $50 !

Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.
Old 21-05-2014, 06:57 PM
Samster

Re: H26R10 Carol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
H26R10 Carol - GND look/good service. BBBJ / CIM in the good old days until clamped down by AV. BBBJ/CIM stopped with "Sperm stuck on teeth" excuse: http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=6287
Carol is very friendly, humble and chatty - do not think herself pretty . Very hygienic - one of the WLs to use condom for AR. Should be more beautiful / sexy if dressed up (very casually dressed now-a-days). Great you had a nice session.

Aida (H22R8), on the other hand, dressed up sexily and even charging $50 !

Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.
That is sad to hear, but if maybe giving more incentives to her she might actually do it. Just saying
Old 22-05-2014, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
Aserd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAserd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jeebus got zapped for having a comment :/
Old 31-05-2014, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 18
lor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant future

room 7 joyce give good service, nobody is aware?
Old 08-06-2014, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking h26 r13b serene

Very tall & lanky with wrinkled small eyes. Her room is first on your left upon entering h26. U see a massage signage. Her b+ cup breast is good to ogle & caress but kind of hard. Sop bj with cap, no kiss, no lick. Damage is $30. Will try each wl in this hse to update the psl. Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1