The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, human

Old 04-09-2005, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1723 / Power: 20
fcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant future
Re: Samster Gathering JB

nxt time can jio mi lehx... if can we go CoCo drink lahx... hahahahahahxxx....

cheers,
fcukger
Old 04-09-2005, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Malboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: 1st Samsters' Gathering in JB ( Yew's Cafe at Tmn Molek ) on 3.9.05 @ 8.00 SHARP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Malboy,

6" Boy, ckm 8618 and myself were there from 8.00 pm to 12.00 midnight (CLOSING TIME) waiting for Magical to turn up. He had confirmed on this thread that he will attend the Meeting. In fact he was the one who started this thread and suggested the idea of holding a Samsters' Gathering in JB since S'pore and KL Samsters will also be holding similar meetings. Wonder what happened to him ?

Malboy, the three of us were sitting on the 1st Floor at the table facing the staircase entrance. Maybe you were too 'pai seh' to go round table to table asking : " Excuse me, are you all attending the JB Samsters' Meeting ? "

If you had met up with us and chit-chat with us until Midnight, you would definitely not met the 'cari makan' Policemen and had to pay them RM 50 'duit kopi'. You could use the RM 50 to pay a massage girl for a very good 'jua gen'

........ continued ( see below )
Wa lor! If I know you all are still there, I would have join in for the beer. If I got any of your phone number, I would have check with you all. What a waste. Don't have to pay duit kopi to the policemen. You are right, I can pay a massage girl for a very good jau gen.

I see so that's three of you (handsome young guys) are sitting at the croner facing the staircase. Why never put the sign that is SBF? I thought you all must have leave for a good massage or otherwise a good screw.

I pai seh to ask meh. I old man can't go round and ask every table. Cos no big group there.
Old 05-09-2005, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 0
Tenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear All,

My sincerest apologies for the late late reply. Something came up over the weekend and had to see to it persoanlly. WORK WORK WORK. Yeah so I guess I will be planning for the next outing. Once again. Apologies.

Question. Bro 6'........... Any Singapore Bros attented last Saturday? If yes, I will plan for weekend. If not then we will plan for weekdays.

Suggestion. Was reading through the thread and found out that some Bros got rather LOST. Believe we should exchange mobile numbers for easier communication.

Hope we will meet this week. Missed out the good bits. Hope to have more fun this week.

Cheers
Old 05-09-2005, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 19
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was there sharp at 8pm. Me 1st arrived. I told the waiter for a table of 6 to 8 ppl. While I was sitting at the sofa waiting for the waiter to arrange our seat, I saw one gentleman walked up from the staircase, look “ghost-ghost mouse-mouse” (Kwai Kwai Shi Shi). I gave him a horny look and introduce myself as “Ah Luck” (Brother Six). He was Bro. CKM8616. Yeah, I was no longer alone.

Then we went to our seat & ordered foods and drink. I ordered Fish & Chip and CKM orders roasted BBQ spring chicken. Wah, his chick look and smell good. But I too shy to ask him to give me taste a bit. Anyway, my fish also not bad because that time very very hungry already waiting for all brothers to arrive.

Meanwhile came another loner. I raise-raise my eye brow to him and he walked over. I asked... “Sammyboy”? Oh yeah… let’s welcome bro KatoeyLover69 (clap clap clap).

Without any delay we start to chit chat and share our experience. Me & KL69 are from JB while CKM working in S’pore but we all Malaysian.

Oh that night we drink a lot, almost mabuk. But no scared, I can drink one. A lot come also not scared. We drink so much that I also lost count how many jug we drank. If that night got girl sure I tapau her back for ONS. So high liao. Due to the poor respond, unable to go for 2nd round. So go home DIY.

I got left my hp no. on the email but for security purposes I can’t publish my hp no. here.

At the time I write this post, KL69 should be in Hadyai enjoying himself like a King. Enjoy brother like there is no tomorrow.

Bro Magical, that night I got missed call you and a lady called back about 20 minutes later. She asked who am I, I told her maybe I accidentally pressed your No. Hope I won’t get you into trouble.

Tenrang, if this week you want to organize one, please do so. And this time make sure more dick heads show up so we can go cheong at LSB. I am fully loaded like Herbie... fully loaded. Please don’t disappoint me this time…

Lastly to Bro KL69 and CKM, thank you for your present. If not then I will be alone eating banana there (Yak Chiu).

Please up my point too. TQ
Old 06-09-2005, 09:08 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
jbguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenrang
Dear All,

My sincerest apologies for the late late reply. Something came up over the weekend and had to see to it persoanlly. WORK WORK WORK. Yeah so I guess I will be planning for the next outing. Once again. Apologies.

Question. Bro 6'........... Any Singapore Bros attented last Saturday? If yes, I will plan for weekend. If not then we will plan for weekdays.

Suggestion. Was reading through the thread and found out that some Bros got rather LOST. Believe we should exchange mobile numbers for easier communication.

Hope we will meet this week. Missed out the good bits. Hope to have more fun this week.

Cheers
Yes agree with BroTenrang, if no singaporean samster come over, should we manage the meeting on weekday,
because some of bro have family like me, just can out for drink or other w/o permit on weekday.

hope that still have the JB samster gathering again....
Old 06-09-2005, 09:52 AM
Samster

6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I also agreed. Its difficult to apply AP on weekend. Weekday better. Wednesday I am free.
Old 06-09-2005, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool 1st Samsters' Gathering in JB ( Yew's Cafe at Tmn Molek ) on 3.9.05 @ 8.00 SHARP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Will the following brothers please confirm your attendance :-

1. kopties
2. Hakosu
3. Malboy
4. Jedicity
5. Malaysian Datuk
6. Swakookoo
7. zzzjb2005
8. etch
9. kasOO
10. serembanmen
11. phantomboyz
12. Honda_Jazz88
13. tenrang
14. doglived
15. greenze
16. ckm8618

PLEASE CONFIRM BY 3.00 P.M. ON SATURDAY 3 SEPT '05
Brothers,
I think NOW you all understand why I had spent so much trouble posting REMINDERS to all the 'jokers' (see names no. 1 to 16 above) to CONFIRM their attendance before 3.00 pm on the day of the Gathering (Sat 3.9.05) so that we will know who is going to attend and also to enable us to exchange H/p nos. via PMs.

We don't want the Malaysian attitude of responding to invitations (eg to Wedding Dinners) - if I am there, I am there; if I am not there, I am not there. HOW TO PLAN PROPERLY, IF WE DON'T KNOW WHO IS ATTENDING AND WHO IS NOT ATTENDING ????

Eg, Magical is the one who suggested the JB Gathering and he had confirmed his attendance and yet he didn't show up. Because of him, Brothers 6" Boy, ckm8618 and myself 'wasted' RM 398.00 drinking jugs after jugs of beer until 12.00 Midnight while waiting for him to turn up. On the other hand, [B]Malboy [/B] didn't confirm that he will be attending ), in spite of so many reminders from me, turned up but was very 'pai seh' to open his mouth and ended up paying 'duit kopi' to 'cari makan' Policemen ( he could have used the RM 50.00 for a very good 'jua gen').

Sorry to say, looks like a lot of brothers are "NATO" only : "NATO" = " NO ACTION, TALK ONLY" ( Please don't flame me, I am just being very honest and frank on this matter )

I agree that since no Singaporeans turned up (even though there were a few queries like " I am Singaporean, can I attend the JB Samsters' Gathering ? " ), we should NOT hold any future JB Samsters' Gatherings on a weekend as some Samsters have problem getting their ' approved permits [ AP ] ' from their wives/girlfriends/mistresses/darlings.

I agree that the JB Samsters should be held on Wednesdays ( or on any day from Monday to Friday ) to encourage more Samsters to attend.

However, I might not be able to attend the next Samsters' Gathering tomorrow ( Wed 7/9/05 ) as I am now 'relaxing' in Haadyai. I am posting this message from a cybercafe at Lee Gardens Plaza Shopping Centre in Haadyai (opposite the Central Departmental Store/Novotel Hotel)

In summary, in future all Samsters are advised to observe 'proper' protocol / etiquette and respond/reply to 'reminders' about your attendance. Don't be "NATO" and be more daring to open and use your mouths to ask around. Don't just use your mouths to 'eat' pussies !!!

Best Wishes for a Happy Samsters' Gathering !
Old 06-09-2005, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 20
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedycity
Sorry Bro,
I can't make it, kena arrow do retreat project this week. Btw, today is 02 Sept 2005 (Fri) and 03 Sept 2005 (Sat)....bro 6" boy...u have confused me leh?!?!?
I have already told that I cannot make it....so don't say i "NATO" ok!
So, must keep me informed on next gathering.....thanks
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Old 07-09-2005, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 0
Tenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Katoey,

Excellent Speech. Fully agree with your Words of Wisdom. Anyway, when will you be back? I will organise for the next Gathering. But definitely with you around. So the next JB Samsters gathering will be arranged while waiting for Bro Katoey to come back so we can all go CHEONG together.
Next meet up would be as follows:-

Venue : To be decided later (Most likely in the Tebrau / Pelangi Area)
Time : Dinner (then after we can go cheong)
After Dinner Activities : LSB (Where else)
Day : Definitely Weekday

As soon as Bro Katoey touches down, we will be able to plan exactly. See you all.

Cheers
Old 07-09-2005, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

sorry guys,i wont blame anyone or myself for not turn out that night,coz for i was warded in tan tock seng hospital last week due to chest pain.as for tonite,pardon me again coz i need to complete my tasks by tonite.sorry dudes.
Old 07-09-2005, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz
sorry guys,i wont blame anyone or myself for not turn out that night,coz for i was warded in tan tock seng hospital last week due to chest pain.as for tonite,pardon me again coz i need to complete my tasks by tonite.sorry dudes.
Poor Phantomboyz. What doctor said? Could it be breast cancer? LOL just joking brother... no offence.

Me always stand by for the gathering. Just call my name and I'll be there.
Old 07-09-2005, 04:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
jbguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro Katoey,

Excellent Speech. Fully agree with your Words of Wisdom. Anyway, when will you be back? I will organise for the next Gathering. But definitely with you around. So the next JB Samsters gathering will be arranged while waiting for Bro Katoey to come back so we can all go CHEONG together.

As soon as Bro Katoey touches down, we will be able to plan exactly. See you all.

Cheers
If you all decide the date fall on between 12-16 Sept, pls comfirm and put
me in the list....
Old 07-09-2005, 07:58 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool 2nd Samsters' Gathering in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbguy
If you all decide the date fall on between 12-16 Sept, pls comfirm and put
me in the list....
jbguy,

Once you have confirmed please attend - don't be a NATO man.

DON'T PLAY, PLAY ...............

I suggest we hold it on Thursday 15 Sept '05.

Please suggest venue and time.
Old 07-09-2005, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Katoey,

Cheers
Brothers,

Please UP my points. CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, ..................
Just came back from Haadyai 2 hours ago. Very, very tired.

I suggest that we hold the 2nd Samsters' Gathering on Thursday 15 Sept '05 as I will NOT be available on Wed 14 Sept '05

Brothers, please suggest venue and time.

Bro Tenrang, hope to see you there with more JB Samsters ( at least 10 or more .....)
Old 07-09-2005, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Waaa KatoeLover69, back from hatyai already so busy ar?

Anyway, with your experiences from so many years visiting Hatyai, you should be able to be a good story teller and convince fellow bros to come and visit me.

Too bad can't join the JB gathering as I will have a problem returning to Singapore late at night or early in the morning as no transport lah... kekekeke Moreover, Singapore may be having a TCSS session around the period too.

Anyway, will try to find some time eventually to pay you a visit.

Cheers
thaivisitor

Bro TV,

Thank you for your assistance and hospitality while we were in Haadyai a few days ago. You are such a helpful and very kind guy.

Yes, I will convince more JB Samsters to go to Haadyai and for you to take good care of them.

You are most welcome to attend the JB Samsters' Gathering. Don't worry about going back to S'pore. I have a car and will personally send you to S'pore after the Gathering. We will make a few rounds a Geylang to see some PRC girls before I send you back to your hotel.

So, when will you be coming over to JB ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1