The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2012, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
YoungHunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hooking girls in Indonesia instead of cheonging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Haha... U hv not been around long. Check up this thread bro.

Cheers
is there supposed to be an attached thread?
Old 01-10-2012, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungHunk View Post
is there supposed to be an attached thread?
Hmm... Jakarta infor lor.... I usually meet people at the pool bar in town,

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 01-10-2012, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryathtus View Post
Woah, that is only lesson one?

Camping here for more lessons !!

Thanks bro...but lesson two depends on what is wanted by the readers. Like I said, this method works for Thailand, Malaysia and China too...so if I wrote those, it will be 80% repeat of lesson one...

Go use the method and have fun...
-------For most men, it's what she does during sex that displays her love....
But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...
Old 01-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizrd View Post

Thanks bro...but lesson two depends on what is wanted by the readers. Like I said, this method works for Thailand, Malaysia and China too...so if I wrote those, it will be 80% repeat of lesson one...

Go use the method and have fun...
Great write up and Many thanks!
Just upped you.

Got a question for you which may be a bit insensitive; hope you and the rest of you guys don't mind too much.

But these girls that you are giving us tips on - are they Native Indonesians or can this also be used for the Chinese Indonesians. And whilst at it - does it matter how "Well Off" the girl's family is? Indonesia IMHO has quite strict "structures" as far as class, station in life, family name/standing etc is concerned - and as such I really wonder if this method will also work with some of the higher class Chinese Girls in Indonesia who I personally find VERY ATTRACTIVE generally.

SEAJ
Old 01-10-2012, 05:38 PM
Samster

Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
The real reason is that Indonesian are really polite people and usually do not know how to say "NO".

hehehe - great job..... thanks for the write up.
Thanks bro...I think I mentioned that somewhere, if not, my apologies...

Yes, we are 'exploiting' the politeness of the locals. They really do not know how to refuse if your actions are nice, smooth and slow...the words, step by step is never more true than about girls in Indonesia and Thailand.

Quote:
Very nice and this is a game not for me. I like to maen Tusuk2 but never cinta2 Bro... Feeling involved is dangerous...

Age well we sama sama. Hope to see u around soon.
Fair enough bro...different strokes for different folks...

I don't mind playing the game because I have hopes that this is my selection process to eventually settle down with one (or two if my balls are big enough then...) of my ladies...

So far, three have the potential...still long ways to go though...so I'm in the market for a couple more years I think...

Yes bro...look forward to catching up with you some time...

Quote:
Actually the girls the writer target are not so SYT lor. So these lady would always prefer somebody more mature.

Like I always say, age, look and money is really not the main issue but TIME. hehehe
True bro...the SYT are likely too scattered minded for me...my target group lies between mid twenties to mid thirties...

I only want women who have a decent job so that they are busy too...the SYT type can be leeches...they do bugger all the whole day and hope to snare a foreigner to pay for everything...I have a friend who tried my method on a 21yo...ended up paying for her English tuition fee, rent and travel between her home town of Balikpapan and Jakarta...the fucking Robert...

He has learnt his lesson, so he also stick to mid-late 20s nowadays...

Quote:
That is the problem. Do not want commitment or such relationship anymore... hehehe... Just pay lor. As our friend mentioned. it is not cheap to maintain relational he is in. I like FAST food. lolz

Well bro, this is not entirely true...

If a relationshiop develops, it is a lot cheaper than cheonging in the long run...I have girls tell me not to spend so much on her because she knows how hard it is to make money...gotta love them ya??
And I have had women buy things for me...like clothes and cigarettes and drinks (to bring home...I always pay when we are out together...)

But yeah bro, fast food is a legit way to go too...Ive been there, done that...and occasionally still do it for kicks...heh heh heh...

Quote:

Another note Wizrd.

Have a friend like u. Got involved with a rich lawyer Chinese lady. She fell deeply in love, checked the guy black ground and flew to Singapore and confronted the his wife to leave the guy so the two can get married.

Moral of the story : Don't play play. U never know who they really are......

Cheers
Holy crap bro...true story?? That's seriously fucked up...

I guess the amount of time you spend with them also plays a part...I see my ladies once a month for a few days...it's almost like a FWB or FB even...yes, we do act like a couple when we are together but they are seldom psycho stalker chicks...I'd like to think I can spot those and throw them away early...
Also, if I'm with one woman for longer than a year, then they do start to ask more difficult questions like where is our relationship headed...all the bros are unlikely to keep one for that long...but if they do, learn how to deflect or may have to throw away...

Nevertheless, point noted bro...I shall be more careful...BTW, my girls do not know my real name...just a made up English name...hope that and I'm suppose to live in a different country (for me, it's always Australia) blocks their search just a bit...yikes...

Thanks bro for the heads up...

But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...

Last edited by Wizrd; 01-10-2012 at 05:39 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-10-2012, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Just upped you.

Got a question for you which may be a bit insensitive; hope you and the rest of you guys don't mind too much.

But these girls that you are giving us tips on - are they Native Indonesians or can this also be used for the Chinese Indonesians. And whilst at it - does it matter how "Well Off" the girl's family is? Indonesia IMHO has quite strict "structures" as far as class, station in life, family name/standing etc is concerned - and as such I really wonder if this method will also work with some of the higher class Chinese Girls in Indonesia who I personally find VERY ATTRACTIVE generally.

SEAJ
don't play play with those higher society whether they are Chinese or native because you never know where you end up if the parent got angry. Hook those SPG gal or sales gal.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

True bro...the SYT are likely too scattered minded for me...my target group lies between mid twenties to mid thirties...
SYT also boring asking u to bring them to cafe and club and disco, plus no good intellectual conversation.

Quote:

If a relationshiop develops, it is a lot cheaper than cheonging in the long run...I have girls tell me not to spend so much on her because she knows how hard it is to make money...gotta love them ya??
And I have had women buy things for me...like clothes and cigarettes and drinks (to bring home...I always pay when we are out together...)
I used to hang out around blok M and seen many (Poor Angmo) bule that came, met some girls here or on line. They told me the girls come in car and pay for their food etc. One even told me the girl paid for his hotel when they were together. I trust him because he could not afford the beer at the cafe and all on my bill...lolz

last point. Do not under estimate these girl. for all you know, they would hv your detail from the hotel recep. Infor here is cheap u know...

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 01-10-2012, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyhale View Post
Hey Wizrd,

Thank you for the entertaining and informative read.

Your insight and observations are really helpful.

Questions:
Do you use your real name when you hunt?
Do you use a different profile for each girl you hunt?

(If so, it would be like playing Jason Bourne. Multiple profiles to remember.)

How do brothers who are married answer questions which the foreign girls will inevitably ask about the guy's relationships back home?
Many married guys can't say with a straight face that they are not married.

Does admitting you are married lessen your chances of success?

Hey bro...thanks for your compliment and the questions...I'll try to answer all of them...

1) negative bro...I always use a made up English name....but I always use the same name so that I won't forget (Jason is good if you want to use it to remind you of Bourne...but...if that is your real name...heh heh heh...use another name...). Unless you want to date sisters or close friends, they are unlikely to know the difference. If you see Indonesian names, they are fucking long...so half the girls end up being Dewi, or Eka or Novi...

We are basically doing the same...just use a one-word name and they are happy with that...I have never had one girl ask me what my real name is...they believe what I tell them is my real name...(I may have to invent a surname...Lim, Chan, Lee, Wong...take your pick...then remember it...)

2) As above...negative bro...the more lies I make up, the harder for me to keep track...always the same name, same job, from the same country, drive the same car, have the same address and house, same dog (or cat if she is a Muslim) etc...
BTW, I now have name cards printed with the fake name and company...of course the phone number and email are mine...I believe the address belongs to an old vacant lot near the Melbourne CBD...(obviously, I won't use that when I hook in Australia...)

When I was married...my answer is always - we are seperated...which is not a lie...my wife was not with me, and I was in their country by myself, seperated from my wife...correct??

Never reveal actual personal details...do not let them see your passport, your ID or drivers licence...NEVER!! (Well, if you eventually marry her, then maybe can show her lah...)
Like I said earlier...I do not even allow them to pick me up or send me to the airport, that will give away my flight and which country I am going to...plus higher chance for her to spot my passport etc...

Just do not go there and they seldom ask...if they do...act blur, change the subject with a joke and they will forget...once you get into the habit of sharing those information...more will keep coming out until she knows your CPF number, then you are utterly fucked...DON'T do it.

Yes bro, if you want to play for GFE...then saying that you are married will hurt your chances I'm sure...I have never tried it so do not know how much actual demage it does...
But if you think she maybe game to be just a FB...then saying you are married may give you some scope to manouevre...I have done that before in China a long time ago to prevent them from becoming sticky...but I realised I miss the GFE...I had plenty of FB back then...so I changed my method to create girlfriends instead...

I have told women that I was married before and have kids...that is as far as I'd go...plus 'having' daughters is great for them...they will help with picking out girlie gifts and so on...it's a riot and real fun for me...like playing house...

There is no reason to be so honest anyway...but at my age, to say I have never had a long term relationship or married before sounds like there is something seriously wrong with me and not very believeable...so I'm seperated...or divorced...with kids...(Boys or girls or both depends on which she prefers...hahahaha...I know, I am a sneaky bastard...well, I'm going to hell anyway...what are they gonna do? Fry me twice??)

Try it, be safe and enjoy bro...
Old 01-10-2012, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Just upped you.

SEAJ

Thanks for the upz...

Yes, it will work for all levels...HOWEVER...

For the richer CHinese girls...I make sure that it is to piss dady off (or something like that) before I go in fully...AND...I do not hang around long...maybe two to three meets and I'm gone...
(But ya, fuck...those rich Chinese girls are so damned cute and sexy ya??)

Oh, I have done an early 30s divorcee...she was gorgeous...just the tai tai type...but she was so high maintenance that I had to say bye bye...we go out for dinner and it's a few hundred USD...she paid once but it was too rich for my blood...

As stated...do not fuck around with women who are politically connected...I don't want you to disappear and then interpol go house to house looking for your body...

Always be safe, bro...

There are plenty of women around...don't mess with those we shouldn't mess with...ok?
Old 01-10-2012, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
SYT also boring asking u to bring them to cafe and club and disco, plus no good intellectual conversation.
Yes bro...agree 100%...I once had a SYT talked me out of fucking her because I became so bored I gave up...

Quote:
I used to hang out around blok M and seen many (Poor Angmo) bule that came, met some girls here or on line. They told me the girls come in car and pay for their food etc. One even told me the girl paid for his hotel when they were together. I trust him because he could not afford the beer at the cafe and all on my bill...lolz
Yup...that's how it is around there bro...like I said in my 'lesson'...once a woman actually said my hotel was no good and told me to change to a five star hotel...I told her that the company paid and I didn't bring extra cash...she ended up paying for a room so that we can spend the night together at the Borobudur...it was nice...

But those girls will end up being very high maintenance and that's not my game...

Quote:
last point. Do not under estimate these girl. for all you know, they would hv your detail from the hotel recep. Infor here is cheap u know...

Fuck....fuck fuck fuck....FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK.....

I never thought of that...

Thanks bro...I will need to device a plan to handle this...seriously never thought of it...

Thanks bro...you may have saved my life...

Old 01-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungHunk View Post
woahh... wizrd.. u the man..
long read.
definitely useful read..

Rainman is in Jakarta too?
Are there more members in JKT?

Lets do an outing?
Thanks for reading....hope you can apply it...

Yeah, I'm planning a trip soon...maybe we can meet for a drink...

Cheers...

Old 01-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
rileyhale is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrileyhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you for the quick reply.

I like your idea of having fake name cards. Now I may have to go register a fake domain name and email address to make the whole package believable.

Vacant plot of land in Australia? Simply brilliant! Your are a real genius! I would never have thought of that.

So I suppose there is also a separate cell phone, SIM card etc. I must go and watch Jason Bourne movies again and learn those techniques.

You remind me of Michael Westen of the TV series Burn Notice. He gives insights about what life is like as a CIA spy. Very practical tips and tricks.

Do you let the ladies spend the night with you in the room? What if they probe around your stuff while you are asleep? Then your cover would be blown!

For people like me who sleep very soundly, I may not know what she is up to in the middle of the night. So far, I have not asked them to come to my hotel room to spend the night, although the idea sounds exciting. I have missed more than a few opportunities because of this "precaution".

There are stories of girls who set the guys up and call for backup to extort the guy for money. Imagine waking up with a hood over your head and tied to a chair. Scary...

Perhaps I am watching too much television haha....

Still, I admire your wit and enterprise. Keep those tips coming.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
rileyhale is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrileyhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

"Like I said, this method works for Thailand, Malaysia and China too...so if I wrote those, it will be 80% repeat of lesson one..."

Perhaps you can do a piece each on the cultural aspects of hooking up girls from different countries, just like the one you did for Indonesian girls.

Then it would be a fresh piece, not a repetition of steps.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyhale View Post
Thank you for the quick reply.

I like your idea of having fake name cards. Now I may have to go register a fake domain name and email address to make the whole package believable.

Vacant plot of land in Australia? Simply brilliant! Your are a real genius! I would never have thought of that.

So I suppose there is also a separate cell phone, SIM card etc. I must go and watch Jason Bourne movies again and learn those techniques.

You remind me of Michael Westen of the TV series Burn Notice. He gives insights about what life is like as a CIA spy. Very practical tips and tricks.

Do you let the ladies spend the night with you in the room? What if they probe around your stuff while you are asleep? Then your cover would be blown!

For people like me who sleep very soundly, I may not know what she is up to in the middle of the night. So far, I have not asked them to come to my hotel room to spend the night, although the idea sounds exciting. I have missed more than a few opportunities because of this "precaution".

There are stories of girls who set the guys up and call for backup to extort the guy for money. Imagine waking up with a hood over your head and tied to a chair. Scary...

Perhaps I am watching too much television haha....

Still, I admire your wit and enterprise. Keep those tips coming.

Hahahahaha bro...you think too highly of me...
(Right now, I'm working on solving a problem I did not foresee...should be sorted soon...will update when I am done...)

Yes bro...I always bring them back to my hotel...otherwise how to get the full GFE??

I understand the fear bro...but that is the beauty of my method...I hook the girls, not the other way around...those people looking to extort will normally hang around clubs and pubs for unsuspecting foreigners...I pick my targets and if I don't have to work hard to win her over, then I will be a little bit suspicious...

No need to be too elaborate...domain name?? WOW...tidak usah...too much work...remember bro...keep it simple...or you may blow your own cover...

Create a gmail email address and that should be fine..remember that this is a foreign company to the girls...they do not know the difference if you tell them this is how your company operates...
I also always buy a sim card for the country that I am staying so that number will work too...they are not going to call your overseas number...but in any case, I use my Australia mobile number, but for you , you can just print a random number on your card...I always write my local number down and scratch out the foreign number for them...if they do call later...just say you have changed phone numbers in your country of residence...with whatsapp and skype, they will never need to know you foreign number anyway...

The hotels I stay in always have an in-room safe...that is my search criteria...my documents are always locked away...they can snoop and will only find my money clip with some cash...nothing else. (But as far as I have noticed...none of the women in Indonesia are the snooping type...same with the Thais...some Chinese may snoop but they usually cannot read English so that is ok too...)
If you can't find a hotel with in-room safe, make sure your documents are in you suitcase which can be locked...I really do not see a big issue here...as long as you hooked the girl and not she give you CFM face than you go tackle type...just make sure you are the one initiating the whole way...than you should be safe...

Love your questions bro...keep them coming...
Old 02-10-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

I think indonesian girls in generally are very hospitable..

I did a FL once in stadium.. was damn nice to me..
ask me quickly finish off if not I had to pay extra hour..because i had only 10 mins left..

Did her for a good 1 hour and it seems she wanted more of the sex then the money hahaha

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1