The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2012, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 15
launua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hooking girls in Indonesia instead of cheonging

Quote:
Originally Posted by maposo View Post
I hereby endow a title "True Casanova of Singapore" to Wizrd. Really enjoyed reading your postings. Thank you so much. I am going to a city in Indonesia next week and again to the other Indonesian city a week later. However, I have already started hooking up with girls using Facebook. Well, I will use both methods. I hope I can write some FR's from my adventure later. Wish me good lucks, guys!
100% agree.
Alot to learn from the snr bro.
Old 30-09-2012, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by launua View Post
100% agree.
Alot to learn from the snr bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maposo View Post
I hereby endow a title "True Casanova of Singapore" to Wizrd. Really enjoyed reading your postings. Thank you so much. I am going to a city in Indonesia next week and again to the other Indonesian city a week later. I will keep in my mind your notes. However, I have already started hooking up with girls using Facebook. Well, I will use both methods. I hope I can write some FR's from my adventure later. Wish me good lucks, guys!

Thanks for the support guys...

Give it a try and let me know how you do...don't lose faith and it will work...

Facebook is fine but you lose the element of surprise...which = less of an adventure or her...and she gets too much information on your life...plus, you can only get her out of your life later by deleting your profile...think about it...you want to control information and only give it out when you really like the girl...don't put in so much effort to create psycho-stalker-chicks for yourself...

Look forward to your FRs...

Have fun but be cautious and stay safe...

-------For most men, it's what she does during sex that displays her love....
But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...
Old 30-09-2012, 07:16 AM
Samster

Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G View Post
Thanks for sharing your tips and experiences.. I wonder if I have a chance to use them lol anyways 9 pts for you as appreciation!
Thanks for the pts...

Sure you can use it...I've even used it in Sg...but think through the plan before applying...different countries require slightly different application...

Good luck...
But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...
Old 01-10-2012, 01:24 AM
Samster

(cont)

Ok then...it's time to quickly talk about the cultural landmines as mentioned at the beginning.

Indonesia is a male-centric society so men there are always in command (in public anway…). On top of that, in Jakarta, it is well known that there are 5 females to one male....so the local males know they are in the driving seat. Some of them can act like real jerks (politely, I guess.) If we can be gentlemanly and treat girls nice, we will win a million points even before the relationship starts.
However, many girls are not sure if your nice act is sincere or sarcastic...and I think it is about what they are used to...I have had girls pout and think I was making fun of them when I complimented them on small things...explain yourself and keep doing it...it is very easy for them to get used to being treated nice...

Indonesian girls are very conscious of their reputation....never tease them in front of their friends about sex...she may sleep with you but her best friend probably won't know it's happening...let her do the teasing so you'll know what is acceptable...

Never discuss religion or politics...you may need a surgeon to extract your foot from your mouth and even then, all may be lost...

Indonesian girl are very aware of their bodies...they know when they are horny and will let you know...do not make fun of that and risk making her self-conscious...play along (even if you are not in the mood)...because when you are in the mood, she will reciprocate by returning the favour many times over...(her hint could be as subtle as…honey, don’t know why but I am wet down there…KNN)

No public kissing...holding hands is fine but never make her lose face by forcing intimate acts on her...I have a girlfriend who will rub my dick through my shorts in public when she thinks no one is watching (When in fact two sales girls and a salesman in the shop were all grinning at me subtly) but she will be unhappy if I risk ruining her reputation by squeezing her arse...

Indonesian girls are very polite to the point of asking for your permission when buying things for herself or ordering food or drinks....always agree with what she wants...if she says surprise me and order something for me...make recommendations before ordering...check facial clues on like or dislike...it's her way of judging whether you know her well or not...
This is a game that I don't mind playing...I always order for her first before ordering my own meal...if I get it wrong, I can eat what I ordered for her, and I'll order something else for her...but if I get it right...miss Manja will be all over me for the rest of the day...

When a young woman has a boyfriend, it is very common that at least her mother will want to meet the guy....it's no big deal...I have met many of them...just be polite and treat the girl nicely and her mother will support you 100%...there are too many chauvinistic males in Indonesia so a mother will be very happy when a guy can treat her daughter well...
My ex-girlfriend's mother used to text me to discuss my girlfriend's decisions in life...she should not take that new job offer...she is not eating enough...she shouldn't work so hard...etc...I'll always reply: Yes Ibu, I agree and I'll take care of it...guess what bros...she will hear this from her mother and I will be her king for the week...patterns I haven’t imagined before bros…she just felt like trying them out…WOW…

Many Indonesian Muslim women will not start to eat unless her man starts eating....do not play with your phone or text or make calls when food is arriving...make sure you take a bite so that she can eat hers normally...if my food has not arrived yet, I will say I want to try hers and take a bite of her food / or feed her directly...this way, she preserves her dignity and you become Mr. Considerate...side note, when I went out with a girl and her mother + auntie, none of them will start eating until I start (at least that was my observation...so make them think you are a wonderfully considerate man by giving them an out as soon as their food arrives.)

Give tips when out and about...she will lose face if her man is stingy...if you are not sure how much to give...ask her...usually she will say no need or it's 2000-5000Rp...bros, that's S$1 at the most...give it up to make her happy...

Indonesian women can be very obedient too...I always have a strict rule of no wearing clothing in my bed...the poor women with me will always stripe naked to get under the blanket just to watch T.V...even in the middle of the day...of course, the curtains must be drawn and lights must be off etc...and occasionally I need to remind them...be careful what rules you impose on them...if they can't keep one, they will probably think they don't need to keep any of them...they are not like Sg girls who will just laugh or pay lip service to your rules...they do care enough to follow your rules if you are reasonable...so, please be nice....

As with women anywhere on earth...never check out another girl when you are with her (Unless she brings the other girl to your attention...even then, pretend you are not at all interested.)...Indon girls will not react if they catch you checking other girls out...but trust me, you will suffer for it later when you have completely forgotten about the incident... bros, when you later wave your hard on at her, she suddenly becomes very sleepy...

Indon girls have their own sense of duty...never force her to choose between taking care of her family over spending time with you...you may win the first few rounds but ultimately, she will be stressed out and she will choose not to have to make you happy since you are always unhappy.

That is all I can think of now...if any bros have other advice, please feel free to share...

Bros...having stated the above...when I want to get rid of a girlfriend without telling her directly that I want to break up...the smarter bros here will understand the possible procedures to make that happen, yes??

Thanks for reading...

The end of lesson ONE.

Old 01-10-2012, 12:04 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 13
Ryathtus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRyathtus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRyathtus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Woah, that is only lesson one?

Camping here for more lessons !!
Old 01-10-2012, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizrd View Post
But the point is clear...she didn't really want it, but she also didn't resist it...at the point of sex that first night, I have spent roughly 3-4 hours with her only...yes, I am a nice guy and not too bad looking...but I am no Brad Pitt or George Clooney...

The main points I got from her...angry, confused but also excited by a daring man...someone sweet doing naughty things? She wants to find out how naughty this sweet guy can get... and once kissing starts, the confusion and internal conflicts will lead to brain malfunction...

Bros...that is the basic formula...

Stay tune for more...
The real reason is that Indonesian are really polite people and usually do not know how to say "NO".

hehehe - great job..... thanks for the write up.

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 01-10-2012, 02:26 PM
Samster

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizrd View Post
Errrmm bro...are you match making for me??

It's ok bro...I look late 30s but am just past mid 40s...

Cool?
Very nice and this is a game not for me. I like to maen Tusuk2 but never cinta2 Bro... Feeling involved is dangerous...

Age well we sama sama. Hope to see u around soon.

Old 01-10-2012, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Very nice and this is a game not for me. I like to maen Tusuk2 but never cinta2 Bro... Feeling involved is dangerous...

Age well we sama sama. Hope to see u around soon.
Bro Rainman, go to Bandung. The gals there are extremely friendly. You can main tusuk without cinta. Just remember pay her kost once in a while. hehehe
Old 01-10-2012, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchad88 View Post
No lah bro, you hook all these girls, so I am trying to put it into perspective. If u were young tall n handsome it wd be easier. But mid 40s, wau I take my hat off to you!
For me, your notes are too long, no way I can remember 10phases (so far) while same time romancing up a syt. But one thing I picked up from you is, and thanks, no need to go for the super super pretty ones as u are not marrying them.
I have been doing that all my life and sometimes a lot of time wasted for no rewards. I will change strategy henceforth and go for the 6s or 7s
Actually the girls the writer target are not so SYT lor. So these lady would always prefer somebody more mature.

Like I always say, age, look and money is really not the main issue but TIME. hehehe

Old 01-10-2012, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Bro Rainman, go to Bandung. The gals there are extremely friendly. You can main tusuk without cinta. Just remember pay her kost once in a while. hehehe
Heheeh... Never have any luck there in Bandung or all the major cities here except for the disco... Maybe the stay is always very short with like less then 24 hours usually for marketing and meeting,

If u check what I wrote. I not only pay kost fee but school fee too... hehehe South Jakarta was my play ground once upon a time. Just old and get very tire after 10 pm now.

Old 01-10-2012, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Haiyo...24 hours is too short of a time. Minus the business part, you won't have time liao. Next time spend more time and I am sure you will get one and she would introduce her friends to you. It's like multi level marketing. By the end of the 3 months, you will have more gals thab you can handlr. hehehe
Old 01-10-2012, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
YoungHunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

woahh... wizrd.. u the man..
long read.
definitely useful read..

Rainman is in Jakarta too?
Are there more members in JKT?

Lets do an outing?
Old 01-10-2012, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
rileyhale is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrileyhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey Wizrd,

Thank you for the entertaining and informative read.

Your insight and observations are really helpful.

Questions:
Do you use your real name when you hunt?
Do you use a different profile for each girl you hunt?

(If so, it would be like playing Jason Bourne. Multiple profiles to remember.)

How do brothers who are married answer questions which the foreign girls will inevitably ask about the guy's relationships back home?
Many married guys can't say with a straight face that they are not married.

Does admitting you are married lessen your chances of success?
Old 01-10-2012, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Haiyo...24 hours is too short of a time. Minus the business part, you won't have time liao. Next time spend more time and I am sure you will get one and she would introduce her friends to you. It's like multi level marketing. By the end of the 3 months, you will have more gals thab you can handlr. hehehe
That is the problem. Do not want commitment or such relationship anymore... hehehe... Just pay lor. As our friend mentioned. it is not cheap to maintain relational he is in. I like FAST food. lolz

Old 01-10-2012, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungHunk View Post
woahh... wizrd.. u the man..
long read.
definitely useful read..

Rainman is in Jakarta too?
Are there more members in JKT?

Lets do an outing?

Haha... U hv not been around long. Check up this thread bro.

Another note Wizrd.

Have a friend like u. Got involved with a rich lawyer Chinese lady. She fell deeply in love, checked the guy black ground and flew to Singapore and confronted the his wife to leave the guy so the two can get married.

Moral of the story : Don't play play. U never know who they really are......

Cheers

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1