The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
There are 2 there.... i only been to cyrill... so so only
The girls in Cyril are vultures, they are "advised" by their boss (Cyril) and management. There are many cases when you can see many girls approaching customers, and after a while, he may be compelled to buy LDs for all.

Also, many of the girls there are already "veterans", and will know how to "milk" you for LDs.

Bros looking for active happenings, I would not recommend it....will not happen in the pub even if you have deep pockets.

Men's drinks are not that cheap as well. Remembered they have Guinness Stout, a pin set you back by $17.
Old 23-02-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchardtower View Post
What about legacy
Legacy ? Yes, some levels of happenings can happen, but not too early (probably 9-10 onwards). It also depends on the girl and what you can offer to them (LDs, etc).
Old 23-02-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
paddles too bright... Though there's a lot of rubbing going on .. Not my cup of tea.

And no more 20$ LD. Everywhere it's 30 $ minimum.
There are 2 pinoy pubs in Katong Shopping Centre - Legacy and Dreams. The girls there are shared, ie - they can butterfly between both pubs.

Definitely can happen, and comes with expected LDs. Nonetheless, number of LDs to make it happen is cheaper compared to other pubs.

They still have $20 LDs - ask them to get 2 Tequila shots. But do not expect actions if that is all you are buying.

By the way, some of these girls (especially the younger more sexy dressed ones) go to Peyton Place after finishing work in Paddles.
Old 23-02-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

There are still pubs which are alive in Tanjong Pagar today where they will dance and grind with you to the music.

You just have to keep quiet and ask them to keep on grinding till u cum in your pants. Totally worth it.

Not sure such pubs exist in Katong??
Old 23-02-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
There are still pubs which are alive in Tanjong Pagar today where they will dance and grind with you to the music.

You just have to keep quiet and ask them to keep on grinding till u cum in your pants. Totally worth it.

Not sure such pubs exist in Katong??
Sure it does ! In a number of pubs in Katong and JC (Ang**, Obse*****, Lega**, Infi****) but not all (Spa***, Lege***, Cy***) .....even got frenched, unbuckled, shakened and cummed......All it takes is a number of LDs and some sweet-talk.....However, do make sure where you seat is discrete (corner, not so bright....).

How many LDs ? Depends on which pub and your chemistry with the lady.

I even got once when a girl challenged me for a game of pool....if I win, she will have sex with me !

Then again, it may be different for different customers.....
Old 23-02-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
There are 2 pinoy pubs in Katong Shopping Centre - Legacy and Dreams. The girls there are shared, ie - they can butterfly between both pubs.

Definitely can happen, and comes with expected LDs. Nonetheless, number of LDs to make it happen is cheaper compared to other pubs.

They still have $20 LDs - ask them to get 2 Tequila shots. But do not expect actions if that is all you are buying.

By the way, some of these girls (especially the younger more sexy dressed ones) go to Peyton Place after finishing work in Paddles.
as I said paddles is too bright

the girls go to Peyton but unlike old Peyton the prices for drinks are too much for my weak wallet
Old 24-02-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
xatral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxatral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Which pub you went to in Katong ?
Chris or something like that. The one just next to Cyrill's. Nothing much about it. I had 2 drinks and bought 2 LDs but didn't get anything out of it. At the end, I thought I should have slept instead of going out.
Old 28-02-2017, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
noraahog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Seniors have been wanting to visit a pinoy bar in duxton g***g pl. Seen 1 or 2 relatively young n pretty ones outside before the bar opened. Any advise on price for LD or review if this place got any action ?
Old 28-02-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

KSC approved for redevelopment
Old 01-03-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
KSC approved for redevelopment
No worries bro, there are no pinoy pubs there......
Old 01-03-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
No worries bro, there are no pinoy pubs there......
oh I thought paddles is in ksc .
Old 07-03-2017, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 12
stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!

Had a 1st time experience at a pinoys pub at C** Road by the name of M*** L***. Indeed it was damn expensive & truly a place for carrots! Spent $300+ for 4 LD but with little actions. Or may be I didn't initiate since it was a 1st visit so didn't know the boundary of the place. Could have gotten more out of it I guess ;-(
Old 07-03-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Paddles is in odeon katong,beside ksc..
Btw, last night just reccee"d Katong plaza, pub by the name of an high navy rank , got a few lookers there, but it's strictly no hanky panky joint & the gals never push to BMD..
thanks for clarifying where paddles is

figured out the Navy pub

the girls there are more receptive for after work date but... Gotta invest a bit.
Old 08-03-2017, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 23
lengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone been to the few pubs nearby Jalan Besar Stadium? Saw on fb some of the gals used to work at tanjong pagar.
Old 08-03-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Astro77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone been to the pinoy club in parklane? Is it any good?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1