The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 25-02-2017, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shiltoncc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Hope from TRL

Date : 23 Feb 17
Look : 90% of 1st pic
Books : B size
Body : 100% accurate from pic
Pussy : kind of hairy. Allowed painting & fingering and shivered when hit the right spot.
BBBJ : Great suction. Managed to cim for both shots.
French/kiss : Within 10 min after entered room, she maintained very passionate eye contact and automatically lip lock with tongue action.
FJ : 1st shot was Cim, then cuddle and kiss for 15 min then she initiated another catbath followed by BBBJ. Cap on and cowgirl follow by lotus, missionary & doggy. Too old liao, could not cum. She asked me cim again? I said why not... Took another 10 min for 2nd cim.
RTF : Most likely if can get a slot
Old 25-02-2017, 03:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

There are already quite a few reviews for Hope and I thought why not add one more to the list.
Hope is a 23 years young lady, born in Nong Khai resides in BKK. She was working at Baccara prior to this trip. This is her 2nd tour in our little red dot and her 1st stint was 7 months ago.

Operator/Location: 9/10... Booking was smooth as usual with Bro SK and instructions were clear. Location in the M area and very very discreet. Room is big, no attached bathroom and equipped with a queen size bed.

Looks: 9/10... WYSIWYG. In fact even prettier irl. I can vouch that her photos were not PS-ed except her skin tone is a tiny bit darker.

Body: 9/10... Standing at about 1.6m. Slim build and I did not see any tummy or stretch marks on her nor was there any ink. Skin was smooth and sensitive... she will shiver and let out moans when I ran my fingers up and down her body.

Boobs: 8/10... Endowed with a pair of soft Bs which are enough for me to grope and brown nipps that erects after feasting.

Pussy: 7.5/10 She has quite a fur pie down there and it is surprisingly tight. It got wet real quick just a few mins into foreplay. However she still applied gel and when I ask her was it necessary she said dicky too big for her and she scared

Shower: 8/10... Better than SOP altho no actions in the bathroom but she cleaned me from earlobes to my butthole and washed my lower body while kneeling down on her knees... felt like a king

Kissing: 9/10... Basically my mouth got raped by her DFK and as we were frenching, her vagina was constantly rubbing against my thigh.

Catbath: 9/10... Love the way she licks and nibbles my earlobes to my neck to my nipps to my torso and to my inner thigh before she perform fellatio.

BBBJ: 9/10... She blew me from slow and sensual to fast and furious non stop almost like she wanted me to CIM but I held back cos in my heart I wanna poke her so bad I dun wanna waste my jizz. Then decided to stand up and made her BJ me on her knees.. Pushed her head inward and she gagged... but after that she seemed to know I liked it and gave me quite good deepthroat action.. Held dicky up and she auto suck/lick my family jewels while her hand playing and stroking dicky... She was relentless and have no intention to stop blowing until I tell her to.

Painting: 8/10... And therefore I returned the favor by giving her a good DATY. As I was feasting on her pussy, she will position herself so that I can hit her g-spot with one of her hand playing with her clitoris. Then both her hands reached down and she opened up her pussy for me to go deeper in... as her moans gets louder and louder, her vagina also became wetter and wetter. I also relentless with no intention of letting her off till she pulled me up

FJ: 10/10... She reached for the jimmy cap, wore it on dicky and mounted on me.. Riding and grinding like a sexy cowgirl as I feast on her beautiful puppies that were presented in front of me. Changed to face to face position and she immediately planted my mouth to mine as she slowly rock up and down on dicky. Turn her around and position now change to doggy... by now can literally "hear" her wetness as dicky was pulling in and out of her pussy.. As I was pounding her from behind, she surprised me by reaching her hand to my ball sack and gave them some tickles and gentle squeezes so I reciprocated by spanking her buttcheeks but I nv ask who is her lao-peh Position change again and now we are in missionary with her arms cling onto me like a koala bear and her legs wrapped around my waist. Next I raised both her legs to rest on my shoulder and gave her deep deep penetration... her facial expressions and her moans are fucking alluring as if telling me to fuck her harder and faster and that I did by moving her legs down and held them at a "M" word position and penetrate her real fast and deep.. Hearing she moans getting louder to my every thrust and seeing her boobies bouncing to and fro while I'm fucking her is such a sight to behold and finally I could not hold it back anymore......... Ahhhhhh!~!~!~!
It's been a long time since old uncle like me try so many pattern in one session and its damn sextifying!

GFE: 8/10... There were lots of small talks and body contacts during intervals and during sex she will plant small kisses on my forehead.. there are also some small actions like holding of hands so the GFE is definitely high.

Overall: 9.5/10... Can say is my best bonk in recent memory. Almost wanted to extend 1 more session if possible but there was some other place that I have to be.

P/S: This FR is written based on my own experience with Hope and YMMV.
Old 25-02-2017, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
CouchPotatoBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Gracey

FR for GRACEY the L stable
Operator / Location : 6/10

Looks : 4.5/10 (totally different from the picture... but she still looked ok la... not ugly at least)

Body : 6/10 (her body was pretty average)

Boobs : 7.5/10 (Very average size of C, her nipples were perky and very sensitive)

Pussy : 6/10 (Got abit of hair there, but very average lor, nothing special...)

Shower : N/A

BBBJ : 6.5/10 (Quite okay, she work her mouth and her hands very well together, will suck and play with your balls softly, but she don't know how to deepthroat, very little tongue action too)

Catbath : 5/10 (Average lor)

FJ : 5/10 ( She mounted me after putting on the cap, but she got tired after awhile only, then we changed to position to me on top, then followed by me giving it to her from the back. Her moans were shiok ah, but i did quite alot of the work... So abit tiring)

Overall : 5.5/10 (Okay la, good enough to fuck and everything, shiok for that 1hour or so)

RTF : No for sure, so many better stables out there.

Last edited by CouchPotatoBoy; 22-03-2017 at 04:46 AM.
Old 25-02-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 8
yangmehmeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Evelyn from LV

Operator: Clear instructions and easy to follow. Thanks bro Lust.

Looks: 8/10 pretty

Body: 9/10 nice body

Boobs: 8/10 fake but looks proportionate and feels good

Pussy: 9/10 trimmed and clean

Willing to please. Good experience.

Rtf: When Vit M replenishes
Old 25-02-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangmehmeh View Post
Evelyn from LV

Operator: Clear instructions and easy to follow. Thanks bro Lust.

Looks: 8/10 pretty

Body: 9/10 nice body

Boobs: 8/10 fake but looks proportionate and feels good

Pussy: 9/10 trimmed and clean

Willing to please. Good experience.

Rtf: When Vit M replenishes
Confirm & double chop Evelyn : no horse run

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 25-02-2017, 01:59 PM
Samster

Moest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by create4u View Post
Anyone had tried before Nila from Doll88?
She's got gd svc previously from dreamz88. Not as dreamy looking as the pics and more tanned but good attitude. Not for boob lovers tho.
Old 25-02-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Evelyn > Lustvegas

Face > Look 90% to 4th picture.
Man made nose.She was damn afraid of me touching her nose when i french her.
Look pretty/chio.Can consider 1 of the "chioest" in the market now.
Do looks bit like ladyboy as her feature is sharp.

Skin Tone > Not fair nor tan.Smooth.

Boobs > Man made D cup.Feel just a bit hard.
Nice nips for me to licks but she prefer you to squeeze her boobs.

Body > Very good sexy smoking hot body.
Height around 165vm.Weight 51kg.
Not ultra slim kind.Just the right size body with a good big meaty ass.
Not complaining but if her thigh would be slightly slimmer and she would be perfect.

Frenching > Can do but she would go out of breath.

BBBJ> Not really that good to me.But as least she is hardworking on this part.

Painting/Fingering >Both done.Trimmed bushes.
Paint till she song song and i song song with juices.
Turbo fingering her pussy while she lick my nips!SONG!

FJ >Did 2 fantastic FJ shot.Was on form.
Did cowgirl then lotus then side bonk then doggie (doggie view is good with her big meaty ass for to to grab and slap)
Finally deep thrusting her and cummed by missionary.
Legs is flexible.Leg on shoulder or widely blended down with both my hand while missionary.
Another fulfilling FJ.
2nd shot almost same just i that bonk her damn long till my leg jelly.

Lady can speaks English.
Friendly & good service & accommodating.
Season FL.Moaning is soft cos she scare next room might hear.
RTF material.

Ejazz
Old 25-02-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

brandonlt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kiko by Lax

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=640972

Have been based in HK for last couple of years, then before that BKK. Alot of things have changed man. During my time in SG, there's TB, Bonnie, San68 etc, and all rooms are hotel standard.

Fast forward now, I didn't know any of the Thai Stables in the market now. Called/SMSed a few, and all didnt reply, or phone service was down - Lol.

Lax was one of the 2 who did reply me. Fast response, friendly, clear instructions.

Looks: 7 - Slightly different on Pic, I would give her 8 for Pic. She looks like Nancy Wu from HK TVB.

Body: 7 - More like a 34B

GFE - GND, Shy

Service 10 - This is where she shines. There is good commercial service and there's passionate service from the heart. She belong to the latter.

Location: Convenient but might jam during weekends. So plan your trip properly.

All in all, I was impressed with her service. Will recommend.

Your Experience May Differ.
Old 25-02-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post

Comments
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR
[/FONT][/B]
Bro Naka...very nice forum...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-02-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
vicron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mod from Teeruklover

OKT service 7/10: Delayed but luckily managed to reply me and arrange booking

Apartment 7/10: Easy to locate. Basic Room with common shower.

Looks 8/10: Looks 90% similar to photo. Very very sweet smile.

Body 8/10: Petite and nice curves

Boobs 9/10: D... natural!!!! OMG, mind you they are firm and not saggy at all!

BBBJ 7/10: Feels good but can be much better.

GFE 10/10: She really shine for this cat. Treats you like lover whom she has seen for a while. Her frenching is out of the world!

Overall: 8.5/10

RTF: Yes
Old 25-02-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
durex27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jco from TitaniumBabes

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=641483

Looks: 7 - Exactly as in the pic, SYT and cute looking. Did makeup before I came
Body: 7 - Slightly fleshy and bit of fat at the tummy, not for those who wan slim syt-type.
GFE: 9 - Very passionate and willing to engage even thou she only spoke minimal English. Takes the initiative to use Google Translate
Catbath/BBBJ: 8 - Not that skilled but can tell she's trying her best
FJ: 9 - Soft sensual moans and experienced, rather tight. Uses KY but gets wet enough.

Really good service and value for money at the current promo. Thanks Bro Sky for the deal and arrangements! Will definitely RTF if I have the $$.
Old 25-02-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold

3rd time patronize siamangels.
Was late by 10mins. Okt was nice and patient. Thumbs up for him. Replies are swift and to the point.

Just finished session with Tori @ 6:30

Looks : pretty 8/10. Not a syt but pretty.
Body : smooth and good figure
Boobs: man-made c cup
Pre-season shower: Sop and clean you well. Got her signature move I guess use her thigh to rub your ass and penis.
Bbbj: 9/10 good skills there know how to tease. Start from sensual to fast and furious
Fj: will accommodate to your position. Gives good facial expressions see already also shiok.
Gfe : gives playful and sexy looks.
Massage : quite pro massage.
AR: gives a good 5mins AR.
Rtf : not possible flying back this coming Monday.
Old 25-02-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
CouchPotatoBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fellow bros! Anyone here tried Tiffany from the thaipegasus stable??

I see her picture really got me going.... I want to try but i'm afraid the picture and person 2 different people, experience once got trauma already.... Would be helpful if you bros can provide FRs or feedbacks about her!!

Link --> https://thaipegasus.com/portfolio/tiffany/
Old 25-02-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 17
all4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried Minny from TRL today:

Face: 8.5/10 – Same as photo
Body: 8/10 - petite SYT
Boobs: 7/10 - Small B, not for boob lovers
BBBJ: 6.5/10 - Ok, abit lacking in suction power
Frenching: 8.5/10 - Very fluent and passionate
Painting: I didn't offer painting service
FJ: 8.5/10 - Very accomodating and responsive
GFE: 9/10 - High GFE and service ... I like

Highly recommended but think she's going back end of next week.
Old 25-02-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicron View Post
FR for Mod from Teeruklover

OKT service 7/10: Delayed but luckily managed to reply me and arrange booking

Apartment 7/10: Easy to locate. Basic Room with common shower.

Looks 8/10: Looks 90% similar to photo. Very very sweet smile.

Body 8/10: Petite and nice curves

Boobs 9/10: D... natural!!!! OMG, mind you they are firm and not saggy at all!

BBBJ 7/10: Feels good but can be much better.

GFE 10/10: She really shine for this cat. Treats you like lover whom she has seen for a while. Her frenching is out of the world!

Overall: 8.5/10

RTF: Yes
D? Photo doesn't seem to show its that big. Now I thinking to book her
Btw, is she shaved?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1