The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-02-2017, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Last night was my last night in bkk. Went to the same baccara and RB again before heading back to sunny island.

As expected, being a Fri night, it was packed at sc and nep. Baccara was filled and again (i wonder if it's me), no Puying wanted to prey on me. Even the old, Japanese guy stood a better chance than me. Sad.

Gave thermae a miss and headed for RB 4 & 2. Both had more crowd than thurs and the quality of girls for both were better too. Was it because it was a fri night? Well,at least the puyings in 4 & 2 tried to make eye contact with me. Didn't manage to sian the one I like in 4 and ended up paying 500 baht for drinks. I thought the same fate would befall me in 2 as the one I sian wasn't keen on me. However, a short hair cute girl made eye contact with me and I took her st back to my room. It ended up being the unexpected surprise of the trip.

Damage: 700 baht for barfine exclude drinks (can't rem)
ST:3000 baht

Ps: kudos to that bro who left with a white dress Puying. U did our island proud. I've been seeing puyings leaving with Japanese and it's refreshing to see another outlier. 555
Old 25-02-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 20
MugenChicken is one of the Best!MugenChicken is one of the Best!MugenChicken is one of the Best!MugenChicken is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davvvid View Post
I am guessing you mean Merci?.
Ops... hahahahah! Yeah i guess thats the one.
Old 25-02-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Ps: kudos to that bro who left with a white dress Puying. U did our island proud. I've been seeing puyings leaving with Japanese and it's refreshing to see another outlier. 555
Bro you know barfining a girl is really not an achievement right? Price right, just go.

It's like high fiving your bro for being able to get a taxi.
Old 25-02-2017, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1994 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 11
lanternathletic is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlanternathletic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks good for updating very good details. I don't have any questions.
When I reading all threads, all info. are there. (y)
Old 25-02-2017, 07:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
YDLD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody with in bangkok currently and want party as i am alone here. Can pm me if you want to go party so that we can go together.
Old 25-02-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
luciferpain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me wechat qirong81003771
Old 25-02-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Bro you know barfining a girl is really not an achievement right? Price right, just go.

It's like iving your bro for being able to get a taxi.
Haha bro,I know lah. What I meant was,during the two nights when I was there, I saw many chicks leaving with yippun dudes. For a puying to leave with a non yippun seems like climbing mount Fuji! 555

It also just happened at that point when I was leaving with my Puying, I saw this non yippun dude with a not so bad Puying too. Hence,I felt we are exceptional outliers! 555

Man, first night back in stinkieland and I'm having the blues leow.

Last edited by Driftwood; 25-02-2017 at 09:30 PM.
Old 28-02-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Tale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let me share a little bit. Done a little research on erotic massage but seems there are not so much information on it.

So with all the info I gathered, I went to analisa tantric massage. Seems like they have lots of sexy kinds of plays. Chose the 2 ladies 90mins prostate massage. It cost around 2500baht. The surprising thing is that the massage table is a glory hole table which means there are 2 holes, one for big head one for small head.

Massage started out with a simple massage and than more ticklish and seductive kind. One girl on top playing with my butt crack and the other one playing with my dick and balls that are hanging below the table.

Feels really good, turn around and the ladies started putting on the latex glove and gave me a good poke on my a hole while the other give me a HJ. Wonderful experience I have.

Massage ended, and went back and rest and then prep for night. Took a cab to Thermae around 9PM, the best time to go is around 10-2am, but my purpose of going there was actually to drink and look around. Entered in by the front ( There are 2 doors ) The front one is just beside the bar, so ordered an alcohol drink. Quite expensive but it is ok. Walk around, looking at girls, girls looking at me, we exchanges many nice smiles but chose a nice viewing place to seat and watch.

As time passed, more girls came in and lots of Japs came. Heard that they don't really served ang mos here, not sure why but around 1am, a petit girl sat next to me, asking me want to go pom pom, I said I want to enjoy my beer here. We exchange small talk and I decided to bring her back for ST at 2000Baht, her name is PIM, share hair, skinny, very pretty. She wore lose clothing so didn't take notice of her body.

Brought her back, we started action, no shower, we stripped, frenched and she squad down and gave me a BBBJ, by the time she is naked, wow, her body, really sexy and firm 34D cup, tight body and huge butt for ramming, really nice, but I think there some parts like her boobs went under the knife before, but to be honest it was perfectly done, boobs was soft and nice to squeeze. Fucked her all over for a good time and shot my load on her lovely boobs. Asked if I can get her back view photographed but she shyly decline

Once done with shower and all, we went down and she asked if I would like to get a drink and have a chat together before we say goodbye, why not, went to the 7-11 (I think I can't remember) but alcohol consumption is only till 12midnight. So too bad, I gave her some cab money and we say goodbye.
Old 28-02-2017, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sosuperhb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Tale for your FR, good info for my next trip.
Old 01-03-2017, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thermae tips

Part 1

There seems to be a lot of interest in Thermae so here is some info for the newbies:

“Th” sounds like “t”, as in “Thai”.

For those staying at the Manhattan Hotel, u dun have to go all the way to Sukhumvit to enter. There’s a “secret” back way right next to the hotel, just before the tailor. It’s unmarked unless u look up and see the Ruamchitt sign. The gate is always open. Some motorcycles will be parked inside. This is actually the extension to Thermae’s toilet. It’s also good to know about this entrance/exit in case u need to escape from or avoid someone.

Inside Thermae and the hotel lobby are strictly non-smoking. If u need to light up, u can go out the front entrance or go to the Thermae toilet and sit on the steps.

If ur inside Thermae, the way to the toilet is to go out the back door, up the stairs, hang a left (the hotel lobby is to ur right) and go down the stairs. There r some wash basins too. The toilet is for boys and girls. Ur expected to hand a tip to the lady vendor sitting on the steps. The hotel also has a CR to the right of the front desk. But Thermae customers have to pay a fee to the lady sitting at the table in front of the CR.

There is no cover charge/admission fee to Thermae, but ur required to buy a drink. If u enter thru the front door, the bar is to ur immediate left. The waiters will usually make u go straight to the bar and order a drink, before u can take a look at the merchandise. There’s a menu board above the bar. Give ur order and money to the waiter. He’ll go the cashier and bring back ur change. No need to pay a tip if u get the drink from the bar. If u order a drink from a waiter and he brings it to u, u can give him a tip. He will appreciate that. Note: U only have to buy 1 drink. The waiters will try to bother u to order another drink, but u dun have to. If ur a regular, they leave u alone.

There r only waiters, no waitresses. They wear a light blue shirt and can speak Eng. Some of them have been working here before some of the girls here were even born.

They started selling popcorn a few years back to try to increase sales/customer. They have their own popper. It’s 20 baht a box (only 1 size). That’s a fair price. The girls at Twisters sell popcorn for double that. The popcorn is usually good. I tend to get some popcorn cuz they haven’t changed the prices of drinks for a long while and they appreciate it if u do.

This place is scrupulously straight. No scams, no short-changing, no bill-padding. No staff will ever ask for a tip. I’ve also never heard of any set-ups, like a girl taking a guy to a dark place where he’ll get mugged.

The system here is pay as u go. There’s no check bin or running a tab.

Besides drinks, they also serve Thai and Western food. Ask a waiter for the printed menu. In the old days, the girls never ordered anything. But since their prices went up (the girls’), some now order a drink or food, especially the karaoke-type girls. If u order food, the waiter will bring u a glass of water, except maybe for French fries or chicken wings. The fried chicken wings are popular. The kitchen is next to the toilet and the door is always open. If ur going to order food, dun look inside the kitchen. Dun know if u still have to order a drink if u get food.

The boss is a short, stocky guy, usually with a scowl. He comes late, about 10:30, and changes into his waiter uniform in a room in the back. He often stands by the front door and makes customers buy a drink. Whatever u do, dun get on the wrong side of this guy.

Thermae is in the basement of a hotel. The hotel has ST rooms.
Old 01-03-2017, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Part 2

Thermae is air-conditioned, but sometimes gets hot. It’s a little cooler in the back. Before the recent renovation, it used to be freezing and a good place to chill out.

There’s a working jukebox with Thai and, before, Western songs. U can play songs (used to be B5/song) or let ur girl choose songs. Note: This is not karaoke, so no singing.

If u wanna check out the stocks before buying a drink, instead of going down the stairs to Thermae’s front door, go up the stairs to the hotel lobby in the back, and then down the stairs to Thermae’s back door. The unis tend to hang out just outside the back door, so u might be able to pick something up without even going inside. Sometimes if I’m just passing by, usually early in the evening, I’ll enter the back door and go out the front door.

Sometimes there r really cute girls at 8:30-9. Dun be afraid of coming too early. My theory is that students and girls with day jobs need to go home early.

After it closes, reportedly at 2 am, the action moves outside in front of Thermae. Bargains can be had at that time.

Thermae used to open during special days, like religious or election days, but now it closes. But girls can usually be found hanging around near the entrance.

When the whole of Japan is on holiday, like Golden Week and Obon, Thermae will be packed with Japanese. There will be lots of competition. But the girls know about this and sometimes hotties will come during these times who usually wouldn’t come.

According to insiders, there r some LBs. One of them can be found in the back. Amazingly, he is quite popular, probably cuz he looks different. He’s not Thai. I also saw another LB trying to sneak in the back door, but 1 of the waiters shook his head at him to get out. There r many LBs hanging out in front of Thermae. Buyer beware!

The current market rate is B2,500/1 hr/1 shot. Most of the girls want to u to use the ST rooms upstairs. 1 hot girl refuses to go outside. Most dun want to go LT. If a girl starts talking to u, and u play hard to get, she will go down in price. Not sure what the LT rate is. Note: If she agrees to LT, u should find out what time she plans on leaving. Many want to leave at 6 or 7 in the morning cuz they dun want to be stuck in traffic.

This is a completely FL scene. There r no mama/papasans, pimps, gangs, bar fines, LDs. The waiters dun fix u up with girls. The girls are completely free to come and go as they please. They dun have to pay any tip to the waiters or to the shop. They dun have to order anything. Some come every nite. If they say they “work” at Thermae, it doesn’t mean they are hired by Thermae or get a salary from Thermae.

Dun feel like u have to buy a girl a drink. This is not a go-go bar. Many of these girls have never worked in a bar and would never dream of doing that. They might even be offended if u treat them like a bar girl. They dun make any commission off drinks. Many guys, especially the Japanese, feel that they have to buy a girl a drink, but many girls dun care about drinks. They care about STs. The waiters will, of course, ask u to buy a girl a drink. Note: If you order a lady’s drink from a waiter, he will automatically include a box of popcorn w/o asking. Dun think Thermae would give anything away free. 555.

Almost all the girls will be showing their legs. That’s for the Japanese. In the old days, they didn’t, they’d wear jeans.

The girls will fall in line. U can find the same girl in about the same place if they are a regular. There is now a group of about 8 lookers who occupy the back row. They leave their stuff on chairs so no one else can sit on them. 1 of them I’m in love with but saw her only 1 time. The regular girls will make friends there. If u screw a girl over, the word will get around. The girls usually just stand in 1 place, so guys have to do laps to see what’s available.

Ur responsible for providing a condom.

This used to be almost exclusively a Japanese scene, but now there are many Koreans and overseas Chinese. Some of the girls refuse to go with the Koreans. Many refuse to go with farang, or will quote a higher price to them than for the Japanese. But I’ve seen a farang take out 1 of the group in the back row.

Dun be shy or afraid to discuss prices or what a girl will do or not do. This might be hard for newbies to understand, but Thai girls dun get embarrassed or feel ashamed at all. It’s just business to them.

Be nice to the girl but dun be afraid to be firm. After all, ur the one that’s paying and ur the man.
Old 01-03-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Siammy, comprehensive write up on Star Wars Cantina (aka Thermae).

The loos at the back (rear staircase up) can be a place to eye ball the gals doing makeup not camouflaged in darkness in main hall. Pee job all night got flat rate (how do they remember?!).

Can survey gals lining up rear staircase, and sitting on some chairs at back (cast offs). Yeah, beware those things at front door
Old 01-03-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 8
Roswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to all

Thanks Tale, Siammy for the info, I have recently checked the hotel on top of Thermae, they said they don't do ST accommodation.
Tale, what are the chances of getting a BBBJ there, I have been unlucky all these while.
To my understanding, LB are not allowed in Thermae as well.
Thermae is one of the best place to pickup uni students in my opinion.
Just another point to add on, after picking a lady up late at night, most of the taxi drivers waiting at the entrance are up to rip you or you need to haggle your way down because they don't allow running by meter, because there is no midnight charge. The best way is after you exit by the main entrance, turn left and walk a little further till you see a small road, there is the best chance to wait for a taxi running by meter, might get rejected sometimes, but still able to catch one.
Old 01-03-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Remember the old siam hotel coffee house where the FL gals cater mainly to the local Thai and asian.

The Siam Hotel on Petchburi Road, a long time survivor from the Vietnam War era, was demolished in mid-2007 to make way for a new "boutique" hotel. As of November 2007, all that remains is the sign.

In more recent years, since at least the early nineties, the Siam Hotel was mostly famed for its coffee shop, the Come Prima, which was roughly equivalent to the Thermae or Grace Hotel coffee shops, but catering to a primarily local clientele.

http://www.oldbangkok.com/hotel-images3/pages/siam.htm
Old 02-03-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would agree Thermae is a good place to find girls.. Some of the nicer / younger girls would stand nearer the staircase at the back or sitting under the signage next to the staircase. It would be really hit and miss. For me, I would say I enjoyed 75% of the girls I ST.

You can sit around the middle bar counters and enjoy the view around if you want.

During my visits to Thermae, I saw a few guys that look really Singaporean...

Happy hunting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1