The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2016, 02:44 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost and Found - Ex Masseue

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
Hi bros mind sharing sg Annie ctc?
sporean bigboob amk home msag??
Old 26-10-2016, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 10
venuspapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvenuspapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any kind bro happen to know where have the 2 ML (JiaJia and Sofy) who use to work at 南方 nanfang TCM gone to? Alexander food village.

Please pm me their location or contact if you know.
Old 20-11-2016, 09:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PD69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyocious View Post
Newbie here but surfing SBF for a long time and hope to start a thread on "lost and found" tok kong masseues of previous and now defunct health centres and massage parlours.

Came across a MP as advertised in SBF and decided to pay a visit as I was in that area. Went in and simply allow the receptionist to arrange any available masseue. Once in the room, the masseue came in and she looked familiar. I was shocked when she smiled and asked me, "Are you xxx?" I replied, "Uh, yes." She passed me a towel and then went out to fetch a cup of tea while I took a quick shower. In the bathroom, I was swirling my head think who the hell is she - worrying if she is my wife's friend, relative, or what not.

Dried up, lied on the massage bed and she started the oil massage - very hard and strong kneading. In the midst of our conversation, eureka, found out that she is Annie, ex masseue from Dong Fang Zhi Zhu (in Joo Chiat) - no wonder she looked so familiar and also she can remember me some more. So chat a lot about the good old times when DFZZ and other health centres in Joo Chiat area were checked and raided by the authorities every other week.

She had stopped for several years after her license was revoked as a result of the closure of DFZZ and had only recently reobtained it again. Still had the allure of a busty and sexy MILF though a bit older now. Service wise - no different from the last time and now her sensual HDLY while caressing her large melons was sexciting.

Pass me her HP number and managed to take a few sexy photos of her before leaving. PM me if you wanna view them to see if you can still recognise her - not so nice to post them openly.

Cheers.
Hi. Can u pass the number & location bro. Cheers
Old 22-11-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Twtw is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by power69 View Post
36dd annie amk, opp anderson school?
Bro do u stil have her contact?used to have her contact when she is in her amk home massage.Haiz tink i accidentally deleted it.Can pm me her contact if u do have,thks & appreciate it...
Old 22-11-2016, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone has ex cuppage and ex lee kai Carmen's contact? Malaysian milf.
Old 28-11-2016, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

any kind bros know whether Gina still working at Cuppage Centre, haven't got a chance to try her yet and noticed the thread is also gone
Old 28-11-2016, 07:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Clitlover72 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bros,

Have been searching for a ML who used to work at Eminent HC. The HC along Lavender. The building is gone. The name of the Ml is Ivy, managed to see her work permit once and her name is Hoe Poh Chuan. She has shared that she was staying at Balestier area when I used to frequent her. She also has a roommate by the name of Michelle working at Eminent as well. Hope a kind brother here will have her contact. Thank you.
Old 04-02-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
balibago is Cool - loads of Potential

Looking for michelle Rose spa AMK. Any bros have any info.
Old 14-02-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2577 / Power: 18
Lao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond repute
Ah Pad of Ex Gold Finger

Ah Pad, Thai masseuse from ex Gold Finger of Jalan Besar. Anyone knows where she is?

Only heard that she has opened a massage shop but don't know where it is. Please share if you know where. Thank you
Old 22-02-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Zomg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looking for tiffany previously from orchid spa. any bros know where she is?
Old 22-02-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by balibago View Post
Looking for michelle Rose spa AMK. Any bros have any info.
isit change name to amy.
now solo at a shop, in lor44
Old 18-06-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lionbreath2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Michelle changed name to Amy and now operating in lor 44???

Lol... funny...
Old 22-06-2017, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jiggy77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros know where is Carmen & Stella, use to be in Cuppage. Pls share contact if possible. Thks bros.
Old 22-06-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Cola from Peninsula Plaza previously
from Far East. Malaysian Chinese
with nice butt. Looking for her.
Old 03-07-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 21
metalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud of

Hey bros.. wanted to seek help from bros here about a very good masseue that just kind of went missing.

She was known as tracy for some time when she worked at fortune. super hot looks, look like local malay if you didnt know her. she was viet but now PR..

ever since fortune closed, she was at orchard towers for a while and at some point serving from home..

right now her hp doesnt seem to get thru already. anyone have any updates on her? will share my pts with u too. cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread