The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-06-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
alfiak555 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The basic logic still remains.... if u have no rep power, u are unable to up or down others rep pt.
To add on, you can only up or zap a member once.
Old 04-06-2014, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 22
develish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to all

Quote:
The basic logic still remains.... if u have no rep power, u are unable to up or down others rep pt.
Then I guess, brother Samsters will have to em-power me so that I can return the favour

....Enjoy life...
Old 05-06-2014, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ken85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can any bro advise if thai ladyboy can have their ic show them miss?
Old 05-06-2014, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken85 View Post
Dun think so. As the last I posted, the Thai govt is still debating on this. Why u asked? U worry your new gf is a LB?
Old 05-06-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Dun think so. As the last I posted, the Thai govt is still debating on this. Why u asked? U worry your new gf is a LB?
yea. got 1 coming soon. but very scared... seems like some ladyboy really did very well
Old 05-06-2014, 12:56 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yea. got 1 coming soon. but very scared... seems like some ladyboy really did very well
Dun worry, this is my gf.

Old 05-06-2014, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:

n is a photo of a ladyboy?
Old 05-06-2014, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
n is a photo of a ladyboy?
Krup pom....
Old 05-06-2014, 02:11 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Ladyboy

Quote:
Quote:
Gender on Thai ID cannot be altered even if one underwent sex change operation.

Quote:

Yes your lovely girlfriend nong Ploy.

Quote:
No worries ask bro naemlo for advice.

He has been in this special relationship for many years liao!
Me very red eye also.

Hehehe standby some KY gel just in case.
Old 05-06-2014, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ladyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Gender on Thai ID cannot be altered even if one underwent sex change operation.
our SG driving license and passport also can make copy in khaosan road, i don't see any problem for them to make another Thai ID to change M to F
Old 05-06-2014, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
thaidiscoking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Gender on Thai ID cannot be altered even if one underwent sex change
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Thai ID to change M to F
No wonder my nong chai told about this. Then after I verified with my pariah dog pii chai he told me it's possible duay ka. My pariah dog pii chai used to reside in Bkk, and now slowly becoming an agent ka.

TonyCheong, you can engage my pariah dog pii chai service na ka. But he will charge slightly overprice ka.
Old 05-06-2014, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 19
sex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
LOL - yes! This board really does stand out because of the anonymous zapping....and the resultant clones, gangs, alliances whatever! I've discussed this with Boss and he likes this/says it imitates real life. Errrr.. In the ghettoes?! LOL!
if you do not like the style of this forum then leave!!! ...no one will miss you here!.....there are many bros here that are sick and tired of your dictator posts in other threads as well.

u keep comparing other forums with sbf. any forum you go to you just like to argue for the sake of arguing.... why don't you tell people here how you are ostracised by forumers from s**141 and isg?

chow old man ang moh do not come here tell singaporeans what can be done and what cannot be done!!! do you think the 21st century is still the great super power days of europe???

do you want me to you introduce one guy (bro N) in thailand that you will get along very well.... same pattern as you!!!
Old 05-06-2014, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
our SG driving license and passport also can make copy in khaosan road, i don't see any problem for them to make another Thai ID to change M to F
It is good if you using the old old old Thai ID or passport. I have seem my friend who run road, had a Khao san "SG driving license", 1 look u know, it is fake but still can get away once in awhile. This has been years, maybe Khao San vendors have upgraded and updated their technology too.
Old 06-06-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
God Bless Thailand

I have been following the events in Thailand avidly and with great sadness. To me, the killing of another human being, anywhere, anytime, and for whatever reason, can NEVER be justified.

I have always postulated that government is just a necessary evil, but that there are degrees of evil.

I have also always opined that ANY form of government (or religion for that matter) each have its own noble ideals and merits. It is who actually leads such government / religion that makes ALL the difference.

We all see how different types of government can be great and also disastrous in another country / context. And even governments that WERE great, degenerating into a black morass as its relevance fades when the leader fails to keep up with the times.

One individual of resolve and intellect, guided by a pure heart and an unwavering belief of his ideals can and do prevail. But history has shown that for every Gandhi or Mandella there are multiple Pol Pots, Hitlers etc.

Sad, truly sad! I weep for Thailand and really do hope / pray that there will emerge somebody who can lead it out from the horrible state that it has suffered under for too long.

God bless!

SEAJ
Old 06-06-2014, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
trisno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex maniac View Post
chow old man ang moh do not come here tell singaporeans what can be done and what cannot be done!!! do you think the 21st century is still the great super power days of europe???
!!
Wait, that guy is angmoh? Lol I thought he was a hongkie Chinese all along
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1