The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-10-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldoe View Post
HLP is on the east south part of jakarta.
No really near to kota. East and south ten to have less action.

Cgk all the action is near as you can reach by toll road.
Even when you exit cgk you can go to gm7 that have some action as well
Welcome back Cooldoe, have not seen you here for a long time!
Old 24-10-2016, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
DaSmooth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: More Lies from the Prata King

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
I don't always goto Classic, but i have never had a covered BJ there.
That's because you don't know much about Jakarta and you hadn't even discovered Jakarta yet when that was popular in Hotel Classic.
Old 24-10-2016, 07:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
First you say you went to Classic, then you say you never go because service is crap. If service so bad why do you go back?
Since you aren't too bright, I will explain it to you. I have Indo friends who like the place because they are cheap asses and like to watch the sexy dancers due to the cheap entry fee. They are always trying to get me to join because I am funny as hell and who wouldn't want me to join? I joined them last week. And since I was there, I of course decided to try a girl. Place can change over the years, it's good to give them a shot again every once in a while. That's why I am so well informed on Jakarta.
Old 24-10-2016, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 15
hiltiboy is a glorious beacon of lighthiltiboy is a glorious beacon of lighthiltiboy is a glorious beacon of lighthiltiboy is a glorious beacon of lighthiltiboy is a glorious beacon of light

Looks like all the action are somehow located within central & north Jakarta.
Too bad for me I have business to attend to at BSD city and somehow no happenings described there.
Old 24-10-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiltiboy View Post
Too bad for me I have business to attend to at BSD city and somehow no happenings described there.
There are action there bro just need to know where
There is a branch of bandung famous spa.
venetian spa is in BSD
Old 24-10-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Going for leisure . can elaborate more on the nice joints there.
the hotel have it's own spa which can do extra but i have not been there for a while

malio is just across
not far from classic and emporium

it is a nice hotel that you can use for business as well
Old 24-10-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Welcome back Cooldoe, have not seen you here for a long time!
thanks bro
Old 24-10-2016, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -52 / Power: 0
pokemonster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Hi

Would like to check any one have aNY contacts at semarang. I staying at hotel ciputra area. Thanks
Old 25-10-2016, 05:00 AM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSmooth View Post
That's because you don't know much about Jakarta and you hadn't even discovered Jakarta yet when that was popular in Hotel Classic.
Funny how you selectively ignore the real issue why you always get covered BJ and poor service in Classic. The answer is in front of you when you look in front of a mirror. Don't blame the girls for wanting to protect themselves against a shriveled old loser has-been expat Bule. For everyone else, the standard there has always been BBBJ, except for shriveled up reject Bule.

Quote:
I have Indo friends who like the place because they are cheap asses and like to watch the sexy dancers due to the cheap entry fee.
Old 25-10-2016, 09:27 AM
Samster

Re: Jakarta

Quote:
Haha. It's fun to talk about exploits. I post frequently myself on multiple forums. I'll share some information on Jakarta because I've lived there for a good many years. But never once do I ever post about any information related to my actual favorite places in Jakarta. I'll talk about places like Classic or Travel because I don't really like those places. When it comes to the places I truly love, I want those special places to remain more hidden and will never mention them on a public forum.

If you have a place you want to remain the same in the future, it's best not to even mention it.
I find it very interesting that you keep your favorite places a 'secret' (like MTR and Kelapa Gading), but instead choose to talk about the places you 'don't like'. Therefore, when you recommend a place here, or give your supposed 'advice', is it for a place you think sucks, in order to keep your favorite places a 'secret'?

The whole spirit of this forum is to share info, not mislead Bros and waste their time so they avoid your 'favorite' places, to keep it from getting popular and your 'secret'. If people here already don't trust you, well, here is all the more reason why they shouldn't.

Last edited by lost99; 25-10-2016 at 10:10 AM.
Old 25-10-2016, 02:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
For the most part, BSD is a horrible place to be located. There's a spa there called Venetian spa, but it's nothing great. Beggars can't be choosers and that might be your best option if you don't want to try to pick up girls online.

However, the best thing about BSD is the girls in that area are just as disappointed in the lack of night life as you, and they are desperately looking for fun. Just load up Tinder or OK Cupid and chat them up. Using those phone apps, you should easily find girls in that area who will come to your hotel.
Old 25-10-2016, 03:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Not Handsome
What a shock. LOL!
Old 25-10-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
ryanleeisme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanleeisme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanleeisme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
BSD got bunch of massage place, ktv..of coz i just go massage instead of singing in bahasa...haha
Of coz cannot compare to other famous of jakarta fun place...this is all for bsd...i also in BSD this week till thursday...
Old 25-10-2016, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
For the most part, BSD is a horrible place to be located. There's a spa there called Venetian spa, but it's nothing great. Beggars can't be choosers and that might be your best option if you don't want to try to pick up girls online.

However, the best thing about BSD is the girls in that area are just as disappointed in the lack of night life as you, and they are desperately looking for fun. Just load up Tinder or OK Cupid and chat them up. Using those phone apps, you should easily find girls in that area who will come to your hotel.
I think venetian quality is quite good
They rotate with their bandung hq so there a some gems there
It just they are kinda pricey and location ia quite far

There are many spa that offer soecial service there but i have not personally try
Old 25-10-2016, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonster View Post
Hi

Would like to check any one have aNY contacts at semarang. I staying at hotel ciputra area. Thanks
May i know your budget?
I have contact in purwokerto, she might be able to get someone
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread