The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-01-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Haha.. everyone flooding to bonk jo!!!!
Old 16-01-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
Haha.. everyone flooding to bonk jo!!!!
Just completed my 2nd RTF with her....
Now my legs are like jelly liao. I guess i am lucky her standard did not drop the least bit. She is like red wine...better n better. RTF is not going to stop anytime soon.

Ps: saw Rhonda...a good looker albeit shorter but eye turning rack she got n very sweet voice...wonder if her moanings are just as sweet😎😁real person looks better than her pics imo...sharing info here, cheers😉
Old 16-01-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Just completed my 2nd RTF with her....
Now my legs are like jelly liao. I guess i am lucky her standard did not drop the least bit. She is like red wine...better n better. RTF is not going to stop anytime soon.

Ps: saw Rhonda...a good looker albeit shorter but eye turning rack she got n very sweet voice...wonder if her moanings are just as sweet😎😁real person looks better than her pics imo...sharing info here, cheers😉

U win liao bro. 2nd RtF!!! While some poor guys still not even have one shot.

All slots taken and queue until jurong liao. Must wait at least 24hrs now. I swear i will not book her again. Haha

Rhonda pics sucks. Aldo pic looks stunning.
Old 16-01-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
Haahhha wah then luckily I didn't take it up. She serwit u gao gao already by the time my turn she sure lao hong.
I hv not get my queue,and she is "punctured"
Old 16-01-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jadeddd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thai Pegasus Barbie any good?
Old 16-01-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
gotsalt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, thinking of trying some skinny small boobs Thai ladies. Can recommend?
Old 16-01-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
U win liao bro. 2nd RtF!!! While some poor guys still not even have one shot.

All slots taken and queue until jurong liao. Must wait at least 24hrs now. I swear i will not book her again. Haha

Rhonda pics sucks. Aldo pic looks stunning.
Lol lucky me lor.
I thank Bro OKT for always accomodating me. Very sorry though despite whatsapping with him so many times i didnt get his name but he is the MAN!!!
This will NOT be the last RTF with Jo for sure lor.
I did not see Aldo in the apt earlier on...
Old 16-01-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
I hv not get my queue,and she is "punctured"
She is a energizer bunny la.
She almost "killed" me just now lol
Old 16-01-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

I got another stable wechat message from

ibook1girl2cum

Again use hotel.

Who have tried this ?

Plss do share with us here.
Old 16-01-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
k-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any bros here can get help from asking okt to unblock my number??? is frustrating to get blacklist by the okts.

wanted to do a booking but the okt refuse to entertain.. any bros here in similar situation??
Old 16-01-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Thanks bro that was what i meant.
Of coz there are those at $125 in SBF or even lower in LSB but we know what they are.
Now here is the suppliers market, think they adjust price to make players like us more choice to choose.

Old 16-01-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

If you that hard up to book their gal get a new no. lah, I would rather just book from a diff stable. If you or the okt have attitude issues the cycle will just repeat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
Now here is the suppliers market, think they adjust price to make players like us more choice to choose.

Don't think I've seen many stables below 130, and this is for regular patronage prices, the supply of chio and busty types also not much lately. Not much cny spirit going on haha.

Have not seen any FRs on Jojo and Bobo even though every time fully booked no slot for me to overnight a few times liao. Only operator left I know that doesn't hoodwink me on gals stats despite his only info source of feedback from bros.
Old 16-01-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RamenOtaku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Ink from Doll88?
Old 17-01-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2739 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamenOtaku View Post
Anyone tried Ink from Doll88?
A quick search is all you need. Instead of google, use the local search function.

Cheers
Old 17-01-2017, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 21
Kamuri is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKamuri is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKamuri is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had some time off yesterday afternoon, being Sunday and decided to try Momo from Titanium Babes. My humble FR below;

OKT : 10/10. Responded fast and was polite and respectful in every way. Accepted my request for extended time due to prolonged relaxing massage.
Location : 9/10. Nice Condo in the East side with public parking along street, will be convenient for those who drive.
Looks : 9/10 and is 95% of actual photo. Typical Thai Tan. Young and Sweet even though already a mother.
Size : 8/10 Petite, my preference
Body : 7/10 Recently Man-made Ds. Still feels slightly hard, bit was told will soften with time and daily massage. Caesarean scar masked with some butterfly tattoo.
GFE : 9/10. She makes you feel comfortable and always smiling.
Language : Thai, French and Sign. No problem with tongue fighting.
BBBJ : 8/10 with shy amateurish feel initially, but fastened pace within a few minutes, progressing to lollipop ice-cream motion.
Painting : 6/10. Tried but was resistant. Not her preference, and respected that but allowed finger stimulation.
Pussy : 7/10 well-trimmed and no offensive smell. Was tight and wet.
FJ : 8/10 as she was very accommodating to try whatever position you chose.
RTF : Yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1