The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-08-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Darrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
No bro, Pop from Club Posiedon la lol

Hahahaa make people hype for nothing 🤣🤣
Old 15-08-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrenliew91 View Post
Hahahaa make people hype for nothing 🤣🤣
Hence I attached the link from the start lol
Old 15-08-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

I think maybe they want to be discrete also and for them you divulge too much information. Nice of you to help fellow chiongster though. But I think those kind of question they should direct to the OKT themselves. Most of the time they tell me rough location also when I PM okt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Dun noe why I got zap for trying to answer the questions posted by other bros. Tot we are suppose to share? Anyway, disclosing the rough but not exact location will not make it a danger to the stable or any bro here, right?

Anyway, I'm not advertising for any stable but just trying to be helpful. If this mysterious bro think it is not appropriate, why dun u reply on this thread and I will amend my post if u are so offended by it instead of hiding around and zapping ppl.
Old 15-08-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster (eP)

doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Nice FR bro. Was thinking of booking her as well. How's her body/boobs/ass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate9000 View Post
FR for NANA from paradise888

Looks - 100% same as photo (except she has bracers)

Personality - Funny, sweet, good GFE. Communicating is...ok. Her english so-so

Shower - Nice shower together (but the towel provided is more like table cloth)

French - Good french, no restraint

Painting - Quite a highlight, shaved, good smell, wet.

Had a great time with nana, would genuinely recommend to bros.

Thank bro para and sis nana
Old 15-08-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 19
hgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of light

just have a session with cake from sherbet and it was a totally disappointing experience.

is she slim? knn she's more towards the baby elephant type.
and photo resemblence? 30%
i'm not the type who walked out but i was this close to doing so.
decided in the end ok, since i booked already, i go ahead with it.
bbbj, weak and no strength at all
forced myself to fuck her once in doggie and i'm done in 25mins all in.

total waste of my time. worse fuck of 2017 for me.

go ahead and zap me. i've been around long enough to be bothered with it.
Old 15-08-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster (eP)

Smile Re: Great Bonks

@hgfb05

You should have just left bro if really CMI. Wasted your $$.
But thanks for the warning so we can avoid next time
Old 15-08-2017, 12:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgfb05 View Post
just have a session with cake from sherbet and it was a totally disappointing experience.

is she slim? knn she's more towards the baby elephant type.
and photo resemblence? 30%
i'm not the type who walked out but i was this close to doing so.
decided in the end ok, since i booked already, i go ahead with it.
bbbj, weak and no strength at all
forced myself to fuck her once in doggie and i'm done in 25mins all in.

total waste of my time. worse fuck of 2017 for me.

go ahead and zap me. i've been around long enough to be bothered with it.
Dont worry about zap if its the truth
Old 15-08-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
hayate9000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
Nice FR bro. Was thinking of booking her as well. How's her body/boobs/ass?
To me her figure was great, slender. Boobs are a good B nice handful
Old 15-08-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hanzeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate9000 View Post
To me her figure was great, slender. Boobs are a good B nice handful
Agree with the FR too

Tried Nana last friday
Late FR

Location: 8/10 nice place but seem alot of stables operating there
Looks: 9/10 looks like pic
Body: 8/10 womanly, with a small spare tyre like tummy
Boobs: 9/10 Full B with small nips, really like how they looked on her,
FJ: 9/10 first session was done under the blanket, wow, the feeling was like a long lost lover, hidiing and making love
French: yes
Pussy: shaven and no smell at all

Her attitude sums it all up, bit funny and very service oriented,
Old 15-08-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster

Nikki1029 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
Just had a session with Mika from TRL. She hails from Chiangmai and is 25 years young.

Location - Discreet condo in the east. Room a bit small tho with no attached bathroom. However everything from the air con to the bed are in good working condition.

Looks - WYSIWYG. Photos are recent. Very fair and spotless complexion.

Body - Can refer to her topless photo.

Boobs - B+ with light brown nipple. Left eye slightly blind. She says she likes them to be groped.

Pussy - Some baby hair as she wax. Red abalone. She claims I am the 1st to ate her. Her tide was high and the bed sheets became wet.

Shower - Some relaxing neck and shoulder massage in the bathroom. Kept stroking dicky until he woke up. Hinted her "Kaeng laew" but too bad she did not go down... lol

Kissing - Light frenches.

Catbath - She spent lots of time licking my nips while her hand...

HJ - ...sensually caress and stroke dicky till it became rock hard and at the same time...

Boob massage - using her headlights to massage my chest, stomach area and then slowly to dicky.

BBBJ - Started by licking my nuts with rapid speed then lower to the area above the asshole.... and as she swallow dicky into her mouth... Ooooh... can feel her tongue like a propeller inside spinning around dicky and then she gave a super DT till dicky disappear into her mouth... its magic... She just kept blowing and sucking even when I tell her I was about to cum she still wont let me go... hence I surrendered the 1st shot without penetration. One of the best DT BBBJ I have received.

Half time - Go toilet wash up and when we return to the room she immediately get to work by applying baby oil on dicky and gave him a good massage while her mouth attacked my nips again till dicky woke up and she gave me another mind blowing DT BBBJ again... at the same time she invited my hands to play with her pussy so I rubbed and fingered her until she also became wet.

FJ - As I do not was to waste another round, I got up and asked her to lie down. She told me to insert slowly cos she said she a bit pain down there... maybe due to overwork. Can see her face squirm and wince when I pump too fast so I decided to slow the pace... She became more relaxed, start to gave out moans and she gave me a waist lock using her legs as I continued to penetrate into her and released the 2nd shot.

Overall - Pretty face with proportionate body. Fair complexion. Chatty and well mannered. Offered some light massage and water. Very service orientated. Hardworking and no complain type.
Bro, Mika high tide, you mean she squirt??
Old 15-08-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Flyingcomet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just tried Mon today. Resemblance to pic is ard 80%. Service is good. Very friendly as well.

Arrived at her place with a very bright smile from her when she received me at the door. Tried to strike up a decent conversation with me as her command of english was quite ok. Showered and proceeded to the usual touch touch and undressing her. Took off her robe and was slightly disappointed with the figure, had some stretch marks on her lower belly area but her warm attitude more than makes up for it. Lots of cuddling and tossing and turning around on the bed for the foreplay. A little of B2B and BBBJ. GFE is definitely there. The face is super cute and she LOVES TO FRENCH. Can kiss till no tomorrow. Very hardworking too when it comes to fucking. Very accomodating and unlike most who would pump on top of you for like 5mins and complain about being tired and insist you take over, she works really hard. I think it was a good 10mins before I initiated to switch position. Went into missionary before trying out doggy. Her soft boobs fit right into my hands but they are not the firm type, a little saggy but the whole package makes that not a very big demerit. Finished off the first round in reverse cow girl and blasted all into this babe. Had a nice shower and realise I am only 30 mins into my session. We sat down chit chatted a bit and had some more cuddling and frenching. Once again let me emphasise, the frenching felt so natural. Bros who love to kiss, pls do not miss this girl here. Give her a try. Was comtemplating if I shld go for the 2nd shot as I am left with 20mins. Periodically she will also utter some simple chinese, "你可以吗?" she asked. Wah I think any bros when asked this will confirm go ahead even if cannot la. Challenge accepted! Finished off fast and furious in cow girl. Left a happy man after my 2nd shower.

Mon will be in SG for 2 weeks as she is still observing how the market is here. Bro who are on the lookout to try new girls can give it a shot.
Old 15-08-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

Nikki1029 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingcomet View Post
Just tried Mon today. Resemblance to pic is ard 80%. Service is good. Very friendly as well.

Arrived at her place with a very bright smile from her when she received me at the door. Tried to strike up a decent conversation with me as her command of english was quite ok. Showered and proceeded to the usual touch touch and undressing her. Took off her robe and was slightly disappointed with the figure, had some stretch marks on her lower belly area but her warm attitude more than makes up for it. Lots of cuddling and tossing and turning around on the bed for the foreplay. A little of B2B and BBBJ. GFE is definitely there. The face is super cute and she LOVES TO FRENCH. Can kiss till no tomorrow. Very hardworking too when it comes to fucking. Very accomodating and unlike most who would pump on top of you for like 5mins and complain about being tired and insist you take over, she works really hard. I think it was a good 10mins before I initiated to switch position. Went into missionary before trying out doggy. Her soft boobs fit right into my hands but they are not the firm type, a little saggy but the whole package makes that not a very big demerit. Finished off the first round in reverse cow girl and blasted all into this babe. Had a nice shower and realise I am only 30 mins into my session. We sat down chit chatted a bit and had some more cuddling and frenching. Once again let me emphasise, the frenching felt so natural. Bros who love to kiss, pls do not miss this girl here. Give her a try. Was comtemplating if I shld go for the 2nd shot as I am left with 20mins. Periodically she will also utter some simple chinese, "你可以吗?" she asked. Wah I think any bros when asked this will confirm go ahead even if cannot la. Challenge accepted! Finished off fast and furious in cow girl. Left a happy man after my 2nd shower.

Mon will be in SG for 2 weeks as she is still observing how the market is here. Bro who are on the lookout to try new girls can give it a shot.
Mon working as FL or for Agency?
Old 15-08-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster (eP)

Nice FR also. But mind if I ask what does that means?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzeng View Post
Agree with the FR too

Tried Nana last friday
Late FR

Location: 8/10 nice place but seem alot of stables operating there
Looks: 9/10 looks like pic
Body: 8/10 womanly, with a small spare tyre like tummy
Boobs: 9/10 Full B with small nips, really like how they looked on her,
FJ: 9/10 first session was done under the blanket, wow, the feeling was like a long lost lover, hidiing and making love
French: yes
Pussy: shaven and no smell at all

Her attitude sums it all up, bit funny and very service oriented,
Old 15-08-2017, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

FR Angel emmanuelle

Face: very SYT. pretty and look like pics, but i feel that photos prettier because her skin tone is common thai tan so the photos are a bit filtered to make her look more fair. still a SYT, 22 years old.
Body: slim and same like the first pic. can see the tattoo on the side in the pic but her tattoo is full back body. its a very nice and beautiful tattoo. didnt really notice any tattoo else where.
Boobs: small Bs, sorry i dont really know how to tell boob size but its squeezable though she doesnt really like it. her nipples are big and protuding.
French: no tongue fight, just kissing, dont know cuz she has braces or tongue pain or lover reasons
Catbath: her nipple licking very good... hard hard kind. will lick your stomach, thighs, balls and sometimes side of your body, the part where make you shiver.
BBBJ: i think she gives a good bbbj but she doesnt seem to enjoy it so i ask her dont give. shes able to go fast fast during bbbj.
also because i could feel a little bit pain, dont know cause teeth or braces. i cant tell.
Painting: bushy. though fingering and painting seems okay. but refer to below FJ.....
FJ: i assume she is accommodating to all position. did missionary to see her small boobs bounce, doggy for the full back tattoo, cowgirl for the boobs grabbing.
but her moans i beh tahan. if you like JAV girls where they seem like they are in pain and keep crying kind of moans, then angel is the girl for you during FJ. during her moans she will say shes OK and ask you to keep going
Shower: no hot water....... shes afraid of the cold water.

Overall: 8/10
can RTF for the pretty face but not sure when they will come back

by the way she seems to be sick... down with fever or cold. hope anyone that goes for her dont go too hard

managed to saw coco, sophia and their housekeeper
wanted to smoke after first round so went out and saw coco smoking.. talk to the girls a little bit then they started to cook some eggs and offered to share with me a little.
coco seems like those siamtiu playful girl whereby sophia seems more icy queen.
coco boobs seems big, similar height to angel. sophia is skinnier, taller but shes very fair skinned.
they also said they go back 16 august. fast hand fast leg liao bros!
Old 15-08-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
thefastshooter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Pattie ytd.

Nice room and location.

Was reading through the thread and got horny coz so many Frs and decide to take the plunge. It was disappointing though. Another bonk with 1 shot. So sad. So far bonk a few times and only 1 girl can make me go for the 2nd shot.

But will still look for others and try again.

Hope can find the one that can make me RTF.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1