The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
Bro,yoit?Me .........here.Hope to see your maiden FR soon😆
Last May 2022 I was in poipet and Phnom Penh, not sian of these places.
My friends wanted to go Laos and so I follow as I've never been to Laos yet.

I have spent about 4 days reading all the 50 pages of this Laos threads. Quite interesting. Will post fr after the trip.
Old 29-08-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
JerryOjw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any places to recommend? when be there next week
Old 30-08-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryOjw View Post
any places to recommend? when be there next week
After reading all the 50 pages of threads from here, I have condensed what I have read into the following, take note that I have never been to laos and so I wont know which of these places dont exist anymore. The following reports I copy and paste :-
===========================================
(1) Chicken farms

Impeng
"Inpeng" is this area here? Is it just the main street with a bunch of "restaurants" with girls sitting around?

17°55'35.9"N 102°39'05.9"E
17.926624, 102.651634
https://g$$$$$l/maps/o3syTzoVEA2afkKa9

Impeng is a disco/KTV. On the same street, called T4, to the north and south are the shacks surrounded by other businesses. It's a very long road and cars drive fast. If you go too fast you will miss them. .........Tuk Tuk will know where to bring you.

Sithong Road
Bro Max,...One place I knew of when I was there was along Sithong Road where there were about 7 to 8 little shops. I dropped a pin on the place
17°58'39.5"N 102°35'20.6"E
https://g$$$$$l/maps/sivC5ATmRAMdFbL6720

lao Ong Dao hotel
"La Ong Dao" is this around around the roundabout?
17°57'26.5"N 102°38'04.9"E
17.957370, 102.634704
https://g$$$$$l/maps/vdpMjvFVbsj6Lx4X9

Lao Ong Dao hotel. go around the back of the hotel to the parking lot. But do not bother, its more than twice the price and you have to go through the unfriendly guys sitting around who will call a girl in. Fishbowl i think is closed but i may be wrong and its opened again.

for people wanting to do chick farms, lao ong dao 1 and 2 are some places to go. You can get pretty young Laotian girls at the farms near Inpeng and also Lao Ong Do 1 & 2. Girls start working from about 15 yrs, so ensure your girls are legit. ST about 150k and LT 400k Laotian kips.

=======================================
(2) PUBs / Bars
@home,
If u want gals to acc u back hotel, @home is the best as the gals there mostly is looking for guys but dmg abt 300,000 kip for ST and 500,000 kip for LT.

Usually i will go to @home at around 2am, usually the gals will go to other clubs at abt 11pm n change to @home at abt 2+ am, the club open till 3.30am during the wkend.
@home ...fkin packed with hot girls. It seems male visitors are 99% Chinese and maybe some Koreans or Japanese, very few falang anymore, and there's probably 60% women there. After the fuk shacks on Sithong road close alot of the girls go there, its not too far away, and they can charge more money. Many of the girls will pretend they are regular girls/freelancers but they are in reality 150,000 kip hard-core Galee/Currie charging double to triple in @home. Many 8-9/10. All I can say is WOW the girls are hot there.....

Bor Peng Yan bar
maybe about ten working girls around 10 pm. Beware of there are also many no commercial and foreign girls who might get angry if someone talk too straight to them. Positive thing is that most of working girls speak relative good English, but they will ask more for their services compare their sisters for example in Udon Thani. So I ended up 400 000 (about 65SGD) for ST.

Pubs can go bor pen yang for pickups. About USD 100 for LT. Girls working in this trade in Laos have locals and viets too 

MARKTWO,
Or u can go to mark 2 club .. Go To the pr manager, them them u want girl .. They can arrange for u long time 3000 baht.. Straight forward

MARINA,
DAOKHAM,
CATWALK.
Samlo
gold class,
Zap

Meena,
Meena currently is under going renovation, it is located opposite rashmi hotel.

Romeo
As for romeo, it is located along the road towards thai lao friendship bridge, heard got 1 more place call what club located nr patuxai is quite happening, nx time will go there to try try.

Wild West:
drinks there are higher cost due to live band, beer lao small cost 25k. You can try to pickup if u can speak fluent thai or laos. Crowd comes in at ~10pm. Most girls are with guys. Girls there i rate them max 7, did not see stunners there. the band sings english and thai songs.

Kop Jai Der
restaurant is highly recommended if you are purely seeking to chill.

T4
well there is still local place beer garden with a many foreigner starter to go since 2012. when I was there in 2010 I the only foreigner. the place is call T4 price is abt 350,000 kip overnight now. Cheers

==========================================
(3) KTVs

Don Chan Palace (KTV on 4th floor)
The only place I know with action after midnight is Don Chan Palace, young people love to hang out there and they are more receptive to foreigners. Try scoring a local pickup if you can, but watch out for the Lbs. Don Chan Palace. The KTV is located on the 4th flr, i think and it has a disco next door.

KTV at Mekong Hotel
Book a room, then mamasan will parade the chicks for you to choose. ..................Price vary but last time it was abt THB1500 or RM150.

If looking for long time can try mekong ktv. LT is USD98, can use CC also, don't need to spend time at the ktv, there is a room all the girls seat, about 50girls dress in black, I must say, wow, my eyes can't take it, I can't choose, all of them are simply fuckable hot bod SYT. I gave up looking at them and I left. haha. Quality is 7.5-9/10

LT:820k pay to manager to taopao out straight, w/o ktv session. When i am there, there are about 30+ girls to choose from. they are seated in rows. i took a small size, fair and cute looking one.

san jiang ktv
Bro come vte must go san jiang ktv .. It is a must ! Cheap and good.. If go in 4 person ..take their beer package and Each person is about 60 sgd for whole night each person .. Girl sit beside u whole night ( starting from 8pm ) close at around 12am .. Touch all u want don't need pai seh because they used to it ppl touch every night and u pay her additional 15 sgd (100,000 kip) as tips ..no need to give more than that because that is their standard..

Khong Kham and di hao ktv
2) Khong Kham and di hao ktv - dmg abt 600,000 kip for 1 rm, come with 1 bottle of whiskey, gals no butterfly, 120,000 kip + tips abt 100,000 kip, has talk with the ktv gals b4, cost abt 600,000 to 900,000 kip for overnite

Dok khai thong hotel
For dok khai thong this hotel is near to airport, it has a restaurant n ktv whereby u can request for lady to sit with you and per hr cost abt 20,000 to 25,000 kip, for ST cost abt 300,000 kip.

Lao golden hotel
As for Lao golden hotel it is located at the T-junction of rue dongpalane , fish tank style but dmg fr 2,000 baht onward, i think bcos we r foreigner they quoted us high, gals quality average.

Daokham hotel / merci KTV
pricing for ktv offer to us, 300k kip for 2hours, drinks at 150k per dozen.
girls surprisingly does not have a sitting fee, so if they don't want to go out with you. you do not need to pay a single cent for them
You can eat inside there in the afternoons and they have girls for ST at the price of 400k (slightly more ex)
at night it would be 700k for LT. Girls fee are paid upfront before bringing back
Usually the girls will propose to find you herself later after 12-1am after they knock off. think they don want to let the company have a cut of their money.

Shi Chuan KTV,
Inpeng KTV

Zijin Chen ktv
Zijin Chen ktv (near to Sanjiang ktv, 5 min walk)
This joint is significantly newer than sanjiang ktv. Its apparently Chinese run. The cost of playing here is much higher. These guys charge in rmb. Small room (with promo) was 588 rmb (yes, rmb. not kip). With all the plus and tips for princess, the cost (without overnight) can go up to 1k rmb. Girl overnight from midnight to 630 am is 650 rmb. Thats 150 sgd. Prices went up significantly over the past two years and its very obvious. For bros who enjoy the prc dongguan style of ktv play, then zijin chen is worth a visit. I can share the pps wechat contact, if anyone keen to pay a visit. Stock selection is much wider and the girls are very fair skinned. Can't tell they are local laos girls. Even the dj are very pretty good looking. The manager very accommodating. can also directly take girl out for overnight, without incurring the ktv room cost.

Sakura bar 
Also, in town, Sakura bar is full of freelancers and full time prostitutes. After Sakura closes go to Viva bar, even more raunchy girls. The ladyboy's will try to set you up for a bit of $. Fun town but small and after a few days you will start to recognize people.
=========================================
Massage cum take out joints

Vientiane Plaza Hotel .(Vientiane Plaza Massage at small building beside the hotel )

I regularly go to Vientiane and my favorite go to place for a quick service is the massage place in Vientiane Plaza Hotel. Viet-girls, you negotiate the price inside the room. I never went over 350,000

Vientiane plaza massage palor, been quoted 400,000 kip for ST, plus 80,000 kip for 40 mins of massage, all viet gals n very pretty but prices abit on the higher end

Vientiane Plaza Massage at small building beside the hotel all girls are Vietnamese, they are fair and slim. When i am there, there are ~15 girls available. By my rating (reference to bkk gclub standard) 6 to 7 in terms of look. 530k paid upfront to the "mamasan". Massage is non-existence, CBJ and rushing me to fire off... everything completed by 30mins...

One dragon service is available at Vientiane Plaza Hotel at 530k. You can also get girls at KTVs, Mekong, Sanjiang, Grand Sichuan, etc. Of coz, not forgetting WeChat, TanTan,..., Nego from USD 200 down to USD 50. Enjoy

Chaleunxay Hotel
Got to Chaleunxay Hotel at 6:30pm, paid 130,000 for the massage and 400,000 for sex. Just like some of the reports on the English language Singapore site said, the girl would rush you and got you out of the room in only 30 minutes. The Vietnamese girls there were pretty, but the service sucks. The Chaleunxay Hotel is on the google map, but the spa is not.
Massage Vientiane Plaza: passed by the place and saw nice Vietnamese girls, but I didn’t buy any sex. I heard it is managed by the same Chaleunxay Hotel boss.

Champa spa 1 and 2
Champa spa 1 and 2 (My fav even it is a little pricier then other spa)

Mekong Hotel Spa (Just beside the KTV)
Sabay spa ,

Dalah Spa,
Dalah Spa (Yes, i recommend, reason why is because I took up 4hands and they synchronize the massage very well, good soothing massage, excellent choice of SYT. Once is enough for the experience)
Dalah Massage, it is quite far from city center. just use LOCA to and back. usually take 5 mins for the driver to reach.
min price is 175k for normal massage. 200k for aroma, oil or milk massage for 60 mins. i dont get to choose the girl, it is randomly assigned. Maybe if u have a name, u can ask for her.
This place is Dalah Spa.
From Google map, it's only 1.2km away from Vientiane Center, so I would consider this place as central and easily accessible.

From the outside side till you walk in, you would never have thought this is joint which offers FJ, as the ambience is rather classy,..................... My believe is that the massuers are doing this without the knowledge of the boss, at least. ................... As such, please do not walk up to the counter, and cheerfully ask for a pretty lady for FJ.

The modus operandi is to book a 60min slot for oil massage (175k). ............nd all I got was a Bbbj. With the oil massage, you will be ushered into a room, with a bath area and this is where you can proceed to a FJ.

So as you've booked the oil massage and have been ushered into a room, you can then directly ask your massuers for a FJ. Just be straightforward and say you wanna fuck. Negotiations will begin, but I've always paid 1m for FJ. I've also noticed all girls I've had usually allow CIM without extra tips, which is a bonus.

Coffee and massage spa (Good massage, professional and clean)
Sabay Massage at Chao Anou road near home ideal.
==============================================
misc

Other than that, u must know where to kio kuei..short road along 103 road to that luang..but only local can bring u go there for Vietnamese tio for 500,000 kip(80 sgd) long time..

Along the street of Sisavangvong, typical Lao concept massage, clean, simple and cater to tourist.
If you care more on the massage rather then the environment, yes, they are good.

Salomyen

ahhh Salomyen is the hotel place off the road with fishpond behind and girls sitting in the first hut on the right. I've been there the occasional Saturday and Sunday afternoons around 2ish but have not seen any girls there for weeks now. It seems to be more like a regular hotel now maybe they changed their business model? I always though that place was funny with the women probably telling their husbands they were going out to meet a friend for lunch and then sitting out back of the hotel in the hut waiting for customers! Haha.

else go to the whore houses like salom yen etc. there are alot of them littered around VTE but without a local guide, it's hard to find them.

Jian Guo Grand Hotel, 建国大酒店
Jian Guo Grand Hotel, 建国大酒店, is near the sleeping beauty 睡美人 fuck shop, see the map and the photo. I got a young dark skin fat girl for 250,000kip / hour, a good room was included.
盛昌大酒店

盛昌大酒店 has a spa on the second floor. The spa has kidney nourishing massage 補腎按摩 for 160,000kip + tips. I paid 160,000 +80,000 for an hour of syt hj; she was a student with soft smooth hands, 很軟滑的手手. The front desk informed me that some of their little sisters can do outcalls to outside hotels. 盛昌大酒店 is not on the google map. 盛昌大酒店 不在Google地圖上。

Sokxayphone Hotel:
Sokxayphone Hotel: Used the LOCA app car to go from my guest house to the Sokxayphone Hotel, got there at 8pm and got a quote from a mama for 400,000kip / hour, room not included. 晚上8點到達那裡,得到了媽媽的報價,每小時40萬老撾錢,不包括房間。有3個21/22歲女孩,而18歲以下的女孩又有3個. There were 3 girls in their early 20s, and 3 more that looked under 18; all sitting on cheap plastic chairs in an empty room, skinny and not syt type. I didn’t buy any sex and wasted 100,000kip in LOCA fare. I could have stayed in the SNK hotel next door, but I didn’t like the area, too few restaurants and far from the city bus station.
Old 02-09-2022, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
After reading all the 50 pages of threads from here, I have condensed what I have read into the following, .
You are one hard working fxxker. Your are my hero.
Please post your field report when ready.
Old 02-09-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
Thanks.

No choice, I have never been to Laos, so I need to read. I too have printed a map of ALL the places but I did not post them here as It is too long. Amazingly, from google map, and the google search engine, I can find almost 95% of the places mentioned in our Laos field reports.

Personally I take it as a personal callenge when in Laos, to rent a motorcycle to locate all the places listed in the field reports. This is similar to a very popular game a few years back whereby we need to go around locating all the different places ( I forgot the name of this game).
Old 02-09-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

No choice, I have never been to Laos, so I need to read. I too have printed a map of ALL the places but I did not post them here as It is too long. Amazingly, from google map, and the google search engine, I can find almost 95% of the places mentioned in our Laos field reports.
Great job...the answer is read and noted down...then research more and then compiled the whole cheong scene...

exactly what I did for another city...

Problem is many didn't bother to read and just post to ask...some kind soul or ppl with vested interest will reply...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-09-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Thanks.

No choice, I have never been to Laos, so I need to read. I too have printed a map of ALL the places but I did not post them here as It is too long. Amazingly, from google map, and the google search engine, I can find almost 95% of the places mentioned in our Laos field report
Hi. Firstly, kudos to you for compiling all the info in this thread.
I would like to give a few tips, hopefully it helps during your visit.

1. Prices in your compilation are mostly old prices. Unfortunately the kip devalued greatly against the usd, so most prices are double now. An example is the massage/FJ at Vientiane plaza hotel. They still do have Viet ladies, but now it's at 800k, more than double the price in those FRs.

2. One of the most famous bars in Vientiane -Bor Pen Yang has since closed. This bar is where foreigners go to and pick up ladies for LT/ST. On Google map, it still shows the location as open, but to save your time, don't bother going as it has shut down for good.

3. I was at Mekong KTV to pick up a lady for ST. Prices are much higher now and everything is in USD. Also,just another tip, bring RMB if you're visiting the Sanjiang area.

4. Many pubs mentioned in your compilation such as Meena, SAKURA are all closed (I think for good).
If you're looking to pick up girls (like those ONS), then I'll suggest you visit PhasaLao (same building as Parkson). PhasaLao has a very chilled environment with livee band. Next door is Club DPlus where techno/trance music is often played. These 2 places are were many lao girls go to and it's easy to pick them up. I'm not saying it's super easy, as in fact Lao ladies are known to be reserved, but from my experience, I've picked up say 2-3 ladies in about 7 attempts. So not easy, but do-able.

Good luck during your visit!!
Old 02-09-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks.

Personally I take it as a personal callenge when in Laos, to rent a motorcycle to locate all the places listed in the field reports. This is similar to a very popular game a few years back whereby we need to go around locating all the different places ( I forgot the name of this game).
Give you a super thumbs up! For me I personally do not have that much courage to do so, moreover in a 3rd world country. But at the same time I am jealous of you, will try to push myself to try this one fine day.
Old 03-09-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
careng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks.

Bro, Good Summary , i have been Vientiane 2 times , another MM stop for you, On your way to Inpeng Hotel , u can drop in Pa Phai Restaurant 1st , there are quite a lot MM in this area , Price is quite cheap , think still in operation , last time i go is 2 year ago . I also rent & take Motorcycle seek around vientiane city. Are you plan go to Van Vieng ? Please sharing your findings after your trips.
Old 03-09-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
This bro has done his.... "homework" or "field studies" well.
Old 03-09-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thanks.

You are spot on about zijin chen. They collect the girl lt tips at the end of the ktv session. Makes me wonder what is the "Real" overnight cost. Quite dodgy. I suspect the zijin chen girls get somewhere close to 600k to 800k, else they also no incentive to work in this new joint. My ex zijin chen girl was more than happy to privately arrange for lt outside of the ktv. So, its also a bit of chemistry to bypass the "system"

Zijin chen has recreated the DG experience quite well. The girls put their phones in locker room and don't play phone in the ktv room. Damn power.

This is very different last time DG, you know how much you pay the girl. Girl knows what she is getting, if she has to pay back her mummy n ktv. That they really done damn well, except the cost has went up significantly. Guess it can't be helped with the USD appreciating so rapidly against the Kip.

Still, zijin chen easily beat many of singapore joints hands down. The service is really good and selection of girls outstanding, though still can't match last time dg and (later) huizhou. And, not all the zijin chen girls speak Chinese, which is quite a turn off. Google translate still does its magic. Interestingly, they are all really fair. Don't mind maintaining one in Singapore.

PS: even the pps told of Singaporeans regularly going over. Guess we are not alone.
Old 17-09-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Ok, here is my basic reports of my 9 nights in vientiane. I returned back to spore on 15th sept 2022.

At both airports, they only see our vaccination certificates, no need insurance, covid test etc.

Generally, Vientiane is a sleepy town, i.e not much nightlife activities. Over here, you wont be able to see cluster of pubs just like in Cambodia st136 (riverside) or as in bangkok. Pubs and chicken farms are scattered. Pubs is easy to find but not chicken farms as they need to hide. Generally, most streets and roads dont have street lamps and so at night can be quite dark.

Generally, although I seldom see police, laos is a very safe place. A motorcycle rental shop told me motorcycle theft is rare. Motocycle rent per day is 100,000kips (sg10).

in Laos, almost all money changers dont accept Singapore dollars. However, you may change your Spore dollars at the laos airport. The best is bring Thai baht to laos.

Whilst in laos, I use Loca (the local Grab) to travel, easy to book.

If you have wechat, these freelancers will wechat you but I guess most of these "freelancers" use fake photos or were actually OKT. I booked a lady from wechat and when she arrived, its a different lady, I paid 400,000kips (sg40) for ST.

These were the places Ive been.
Vientiane Plaza massage

The ladies over here are pretty in their late 20s. Cost sg50 for massage and sex. However if you take taxi or tuttut to this place, then they will charge you sg80.

-----------------------------------------------------------
China Town Districts known as SanJiang

Most of the time I stayed in Vientiane Sanjiang district (ChinaTown) and I can easily say that all massage palours, Spas in Chinatown are all booking joints.

In Vientiane, its a common sight to see 15yrs old girl at their chicken farms, ktvs.

A big shopping complex at the heart of Sanjiang (Chinatown)

This hotel is called "Wuzou Business Hotel" in Sanjiang districts. Only 100rmb per night. 2 bed, no lift, so its better to stay 2nd floor.
Looking at this picture below, on the right there is a small track, walk about 25metre away, you can see a so called massage parlour, very rundown, this is a booking joint for ST/LT.

Directly opposit this Wuzou hotel , there is also a massage parlour, which is also a booking joint. Dont pay more then sg100 for LT. Bargain. In fact, there are many massage parlours in Sanjiang and all of them are actually pickup joints.

YouYi Hotel in Sanjiang districts (Chinatown).
330,000 kips per night. Twin bed, free breakfast and free transport to and fro airport. I highly recommend to stay this hotel. The lady receptionist speak fluent cantonese.

ZiJin Chen ktv.
Directly opposite Youyi Hotel, in Chinatown. Fully operational but expensive. Next to this Zijin Chen KTV, there is also a massage/spa, this is also a booking joint. The man in charge quote me 500rmb for 90 mins of massage plus sex. He showed me photos to choose.

Sithong Road
. There are several chicken farms along this road. From outside, you wont know they are chicken farms, therefore you need a taxi or tuttuk to show you these chicken farms. However most of these farms have 15yrs old workers, so use your own discretion. Generally ST, if go by yourself will be around 30,000kips. I guess locals pay only 25,000kips.

My Favourite chinese restaurant in Sanjiang. Delicious food and reasonable price.

Old 18-09-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Generally, Vientiane is a sleepy town, i.e not much nightlife activities. Over here, you wont be able to see cluster of pubs just like in Cambodia st136 (riverside) or as in bangkok. Pubs and chicken farms are scattered. Pubs is easy to find but not chicken farms as they need to hide. Generally, most streets and roads dont have street lamps and so at night can be quite dark.

These were the places Ive been.
The ladies over here are pretty in their late 20s. Cost sg50 for massage and sex. However if you take taxi or tuttut to this place, then they will charge you sg80.
Thanks for the nice detail forum...

Pls remember to edit long post...mod will remove those quoting long post...may also zap and removed...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-09-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=sohbuckkong;21654967]Ok, here is my basic reports of my 9 nights in vientiane. I returned back to spore on 15th sept 2022.

At both airports, they only see our vaccination certificates, no need insurance, covid test etc.

Generally, although I seldom see police, laos is a very safe place. A motorcycle rental shop told me motorcycle theft is rare. Motocycle rent per day is 100,000kips (sg10).

in Laos, almost all money changers dont accept Singapore dollars. However, you may change your Spore dollars at the laos airport. The best is bring Thai baht to Laos. QUOTE]

Bro Soh,

Thanks for your nice report.
Regarding money changer, there is still a good one near the Talat Sao Shopping Complex along Lane Xang Ave offering attractive exchange rate for Singapore dollars. Also, ST/LT are generally available at about 300k/600k kips at the chicken farms in Sithong Road and Impeng areas, it would help if you could communicate in Lao or Thai otherwise your minders will take a good cut from the proceeds. Cheers.
Old 18-09-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Thanks for the nice detail forum........................
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post

Bro Soh,
Regarding money changer, there is still a good one near the Talat Sao Shopping Complex along Lane Xang Ave offering attractive exchange rate for Singapore dollars.

Also, ST/LT are generally available at about 300k/600k kips at the chicken farms in Sithong Road and Impeng areas, ...........
Thanks,
After trying many money changers at riverside and in Sanjiang (chinatown), who dont accept Spore dollars, at last I did found, by chance, this money changer, not very far from riverside, who accept Spore dollars and the exchange rate was sg$1 = 11,000 kips (good rate). The google map coordinates of this place is 17.965193, 102.605928 , next to Mixok Inn.

I also did visit ST Vegas casino resort at the border of Laos and Thailand (NongKhai). We took Loca and the taxi fare from Sanjiang to Nongkhai border was 380,000 kips 1 way (expensive but its ok). Later I discovered that some travel agencies charge only sg20 from riverside to nongkhai border.
There are many thais gambling here. To get free room, the rolling required is the equivalent of sg4000 (very expensive).

When leaving vientiane, at the airport counter, I saw this free shuttle service from the Nongkhai border and the airport, to Dansavanh Nam Ngum Resort but not sure if its still valid.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 18-09-2022 at 07:58 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1