The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2008, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 20
fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Worth a visit at this place

I was roaming around beach road yesterday after finish my stuff.. Than i recall there are quite a number of massage joints at this goldenmile tower so i went over to jalan jalan..

Was roaming around the beauty but dammn disappointed to find the place quite dead although there were one or two shops but really cannot make it old woman around.. was guite sian liao wanted to go home than i pass by one shop seeming new at the basement, one quite chio lady with deep cleavage sitting inside the shop.I hesitated thinking it would be damn pai seh if she is not "that type"

But i steam liao when she approached me asking sheepishly "An Mo Mah..?" I proceeded without questions ask.

I opt the 45mins package which i strip and wrap around the tower provided. She proceeded to rub my back which i find got strength one not like to the typical "piano" playing~ After a while ruba ruba i turn around for her to rub me further. Was really turn on when i saw her looks(abit fatter pan ling ling type) with her cleavage as she is wearing a black bra with white spaghettis~(My fav!!)

My bro just went northwards automatically as she rubs me on which she occassionally "acidentally" brush me while doing her an mo~~

Than really harden so much that i pop the question first instead of her does. Asking what are available from her, she quoted the standards, HJ, BJ, FJ. I opted for HJ which. She was rubbing me with lots of oil which i ask if is she JG me..? She replied no which she said that was what she known ever since. Hmm? As i let her carry on. I must say that she really quite look like pan lingling as she HJ me on as she gave me this very CFM looks as i autoroam her with her spaghettis on~ Always got the innate fantasy to F**K Pan Ling Ling when i'm younger. Cant tahan anymore which i grab her and tried to F her liao. She smile smile and ask me to wait a little while which she went out to get a C to cap me on. which i proceed to doggie her~! Ahh! Fantasy fulfilled! I managed to F Pan Lingling at last! One thing is she really like to ride me like a cowgirl when we are in that position as she moan softly while rocking me on top. Wanted to change to missionary but she seems to ignore me and kept on riding till i cant takan and exploded~

She got off me and tenderly clean me up slowly with wet tissues. I think she really got me hooked by her nice and sincere service(dunno isit got chemistry or wat?) We both dressed up and i left a fulfilled person happily!

Hmm.. Below are the standard stats for this FR:

Massage: 30
HJ: 50
BJ: 70
FJ: 100
RTF: With Vitamin M and when i'm free

Hope you guys like this FR! Cheers!
Old 10-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 20
evilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Worth a visit at this place

Wow...there is like dead town liao..use to always play billiard there but close down .. great find bro
Done :yangguo

Next :forgetful

Lining up: skymud,Ichigo_Kurosaki,ndnd,maninsinsha,tanmikel,x avier69,master bate,Breastlover
Old 10-04-2008, 05:34 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Actaris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, nice find, didn't know there now still got massage. There got a nice and famous steamboat, is the place there?
Old 10-04-2008, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 23
TheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actaris View Post
TS, nice find, didn't know there now still got massage. There got a nice and famous steamboat, is the place there?
Daimond?
Old 10-04-2008, 06:39 PM
Samster

fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actaris View Post
Yup~ That the place~ Was afraid that i will meet some "familliar" faces if i go there to have the steamboat with my gf.. Siao liao..
Old 10-04-2008, 08:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
TipTops has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

is it the steamboat which serves chicken rice as well?
Old 10-04-2008, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 17
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

there is a HC there name Cesar, is it the same building ?
Cesar only have old lady
Old 11-04-2008, 02:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
shinizhuo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishball View Post
I was roaming around beach road yesterday after finish my stuff.. Than i recall there are quite a number of massage joints at this goldenmile tower so i went over to jalan jalan..

Was roaming around the beauty but dammn disappointed to find the place quite dead although there were one or two shops but really cannot make it old woman around.. was guite sian liao wanted to go home than i pass by one shop seeming new at the basement, one quite chio lady with deep cleavage sitting inside the shop.I hesitated thinking it would be damn pai seh if she is not "that type"

But i steam liao when she approached me asking sheepishly "An Mo Mah..?" I proceeded without questions ask.

I opt the 45mins package which i strip and wrap around the tower provided. She proceeded to rub my back which i find got strength one not like to the typical "piano" playing~ After a while ruba ruba i turn around for her to rub me further. Was really turn on when i saw her looks(abit fatter pan ling ling type) with her cleavage as she is wearing a black bra with white spaghettis~(My fav!!)

My bro just went northwards automatically as she rubs me on which she occassionally "acidentally" brush me while doing her an mo~~

Than really harden so much that i pop the question first instead of her does. Asking what are available from her, she quoted the standards, HJ, BJ, FJ. I opted for HJ which. She was rubbing me with lots of oil which i ask if is she JG me..? She replied no which she said that was what she known ever since. Hmm? As i let her carry on. I must say that she really quite look like pan lingling as she HJ me on as she gave me this very CFM looks as i autoroam her with her spaghettis on~ Always got the innate fantasy to F**K Pan Ling Ling when i'm younger. Cant tahan anymore which i grab her and tried to F her liao. She smile smile and ask me to wait a little while which she went out to get a C to cap me on. which i proceed to doggie her~! Ahh! Fantasy fulfilled! I managed to F Pan Lingling at last! One thing is she really like to ride me like a cowgirl when we are in that position as she moan softly while rocking me on top. Wanted to change to missionary but she seems to ignore me and kept on riding till i cant takan and exploded~

She got off me and tenderly clean me up slowly with wet tissues. I think she really got me hooked by her nice and sincere service(dunno isit got chemistry or wat?) We both dressed up and i left a fulfilled person happily!

RTF: With Vitamin M and when i'm free

Hope you guys like this FR! Cheers!
What is the exact location? Thanks bro.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
TipTops has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinizhuo View Post
What is the exact location? Thanks bro.
Tink its in between golden mile complex and golden mile tower? something like that.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TipTops View Post
Tink its in between golden mile complex and golden mile tower? something like that.

Its at the basement. shop name is HXXG YXng Tao i tink.. quite discreet..
Old 12-04-2008, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

interestg find bro ...

did go there reccee a few wks ago ... indeed a very very dead place with few shoppers ... mostly eateries n various shops selling diff stuffs.

onli manage to find a Thai massage joint at d back (i thk 2nd flr) .. $40/hr but gals cannot make it. did find 1 at d basement which I THINK shd b e type of TN we r lookin for n TS mentioned ... but it was locked tt day. (mayb got custmr)

i thk there r a couple of decent TN shops with uncles n aunties so didnt chk out further.

Golden Mile Complex next door do have a few massage joints but all of them (i found) r open concept n clean ones.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:14 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Yup~some "familliar" faces if i go there to have the steamboat (
Oh ok, thanks for the information.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:16 PM
SamSter

Quote:
is it the steamboat which serves chicken rice as well?
Yes, you know the place well? The chicken rice nice also.

Quote:
Yes, one place got the cinema and one place got the steamboat.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15485 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

wa lau eh like that total damage = $250

sooooooooooo ex man Bro with that amount you could have blew it somewhere much more worthwhile or get 2xFLs or 5x geylang WLS to service you man
Old 13-04-2008, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
wa lau eh like that total damage = $250
I'm guessing that he paid $30 + 100, and that if someone wanted only HJ or BJ, they would pay $30 + 50 or 70.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1