The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
flyguy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 14, Jln Molek Closed.

from what i her from my regular WL, it was drug abuse among the ladies. not sure how true.
Old 09-11-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!

Has anyone phoned the Property Agent, selling House 16, next the now-closed 14 ?
Property for Sale Banner sighted.

Maybe after the Condo is completed, the next to en-bloc will be this 4-8-14 row ?
Old 09-11-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Pre COVID there was already talks of rezoning this stretch in the rumor mill. There is a condo in the works now next to it, wouldn't be surprised about the eventual rezoning

Quote:
Originally Posted by aki9 View Post
Has anyone phoned the Property Agent, selling House 16, next the now-closed 14 ?
Property for Sale Banner sighted.

Maybe after the Condo is completed, the next to en-bloc will be this 4-8-14 row ?
Old 09-11-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Imagine you are a wife staying in the condo there and everyday your husband can just pop over for a quickie lol
Old 15-11-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 14
yl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to behold

How's the WL from JM14 after moving to JS15?

Are still maintaining the standard like they do at JM14?

I wanting to go look for my regular WL from JM14.

Waiting for more FR or updates....

Any bro can comment?
Old 15-11-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yl9570 View Post

Any bro can comment?
In short the answer is yes if you are old customer
Old 16-11-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9509 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Any bro can comment?
Don’t see any reason for drop in standard.
Old 16-11-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:

Any bro can comment?
If you were regular at JM14, you can expect to get the same old treatment from your regular girl. Whatever specials i got at jm14 i still get at js15 now. But if you are new customer you might get the js15 SOP which is CBJ and fj with condom only.
Old 16-11-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute

Just went to JS15 & dun seem to be able to see anyone familiar from JM14
Maybe the timing not right but there is also no ppl waiting outside also
End up going back to JM08
Old 20-11-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just bonked JS15G16 (ex JM14G6) still providing the same level of services
Old 17-12-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 12
Kingoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Yes she there and even better
Old 17-12-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
ChuckyD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
If you were regular at JM14, you can expect to get the same old treatment from your regular girl. Whatever specials i got at jm14 i still get at js15 now. But if you are new customer you might get the js15 SOP which is CBJ and fj with condom only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingoh View Post
Yes she there and even better
I had her many times when she was at JM14. She was a great whore, anything also can do. Fuck without condom, cum inside her pussy, take video, just ask and she can do. One day, during the session, I noticed semen flowing out of her. I had not cum yet. Must have been leftover from previous customer and she did not clean properly. I was disgusted and did not find her again for some time.

Recently I decided to give her a try again. Went to JM14 and realized it was closed down. Came to sammyboy to find out why and saw this thread. Found out she is now G16 at JS15.

Had her and discovered she is no longer as crazy as the past. The first sign was she tried to reach for a condom. In the past, every session was without condom. I told her that I didn't want to wear. She put the condom away. But this time she kept reminding me not to cum inside.

Still good, but I think your mileage might vary depending on how close you are to her in the past.
Old 18-12-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
anglissdiver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone tried raw with G10 JM14 before?
Old 18-12-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Wahhh! U raw with G6,JM14 before ah? Anyone tried raw with G10,JM14 before? I tried asking but got rejected. Haha
Old 18-12-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckyD View Post
I had her many times when she was at JM14. She was a great whore, anything also can do. Fuck without condom, cum inside her pussy, take video, just ask and she can do. One day, during the session, I noticed semen flowing out of her. I had not cum yet. Must have been leftover from previous customer and she did not clean properly. I was disgusted and did not find her again for some time.

Recently I decided to give her a try again. Went to JM14 and realized it was closed down. Came to sammyboy to find out why and saw this thread. Found out she is now G16 at JS15.

Had her and discovered she is no longer as crazy as the past. The first sign was she tried to reach for a condom. In the past, every session was without condom. I told her that I didn't want to wear. She put the condom away. But this time she kept reminding me not to cum inside.

Still good, but I think your mileage might vary depending on how close you are to her in the past.
Wahh! U raw with G6(JM14) before ah. Power!
Anyone here tried raw with G10(JM14) before? I asked her before can raw or not but got rejected leh. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1