The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 14-03-2016, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewFreedom View Post
i hv no idea how upgrades shld always be free. every hotel worldwide is always "subjected to availability" n even if they choose nt 2 upgrade u, there is nothing wrong as long as u r given wat u paid for. even if given, is out of goodwill and u cannot demand 4 goodwill.
Wat i read was payment of a bro's transaction has gone thru,hotel Amir couldn't keep up to their part of the bargain. They received payment,but couldn't fulfilled the deal. It isn't even an "out of goodwill" gesture to begin with in the first place.

Imagine this,u book (& paid) for a hotel rm in a foreign country in advance,u reach their hotel premises on stated date,they tell u the rm u paid for no longer available & u r given a choice to "upgrade" to another bigger rm 4 a higher price.

Hotel doing it "out of good will" to ask customer to top up for their obvious mistake made? Or should they "out of good will" upgrade their customer to the bigger rm for the same "paid price" of a smaller rm w no xtra charge? Bear in mind,tis isn't given. It's more like a proposal.

Shouldn't the difference in price 4 the bigger rm be FREE "out of compensation" instead of "out of good will" to uphold sm basic customer service standard? Tat's if they even ever value 1.

I'll leave it 4 u to think again.
Old 14-03-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
2D1N is challenging....one wrong move, entire trip spoilt.
Thats why i would say, "Knowing how to enjoy Batam and "wanting" to enjoy Batam were 2 different things". I find that those who "knows" how to enjoy and those "wanting" to enjoy Batam were in the basic 2 different category. If one "knows" how to enjoy Batam,he probably already knows what he is after. If one "wants" to enjoy Batam,he probably didnt know what he is looking for yet. Someone who "knows" what he is after rarely fail unless luck decide to play him out that day.

What i am trying to say is,those who "knows" rarely have a chance to make wrong move. But if luck decide to play out the one who "knows",then the trip may be spoilt.

Quote:
Based on my last trip, I would say you didnt miss much by not visiting those massage shops at Utama area. Special services is open lioness mouth.
HJ quoted 500k.....have to slowly whack down until 100k....
Agreed with you on what you said. I will go to my regular MPs for the time being and skip Utama area for the next few months.

Having said that,the massage ladies can quote a trillion rupiah but as long as i dont take up their offer,then i am not considered Stupid and the girls earned nothing,hehehe....looking at the Utama area of massage shops now,not many of their customers have the intellect to understand this.

Quote:
Im not sure what is family concept....but I guess it is quite clean.
As in the shop were visited by family,couples...suitable for ladies etc.

Quote:
The ML will retreat outside while I was changing and she make sure I wear the provided shorts....hehe.
This really turn me off now,hehehe...reminds of Bridge and Relax,they also ask me wear shorts,but well....hehehe...

Quote:
As said, full 1 hr solid hard massage.....dun say never warn.....can be painful.
Wait till one day you try Maduran Massage,hehehe...i was almost reaching the point of screaming during the session. And the pain lasted me about 6 days. But i still go there quite regularly,hehehe...becos its a popular place known to have NO SYTs at all,hehehe...

Quote:
I would like to think this place is worth another visit next time.
I think this place may be flooded with customers the next time you visit,hehehe...

Quote:
Yup, got slight heat stroke.....
I think I should wait until 5-6pm when the sun is not so strong next time.
Lucky you got chick to "revive" you....hehe.
I feel cold...cold as in shivering cold,but when i put a blanket over myself,i was so heat up and perspire so much. Took a panadol flu and cold tab and got better after 4 hours of sleep.

The good thing about most of my booking girls is they double as a nurse,hehehe...and as room security guard at times. I mean a girl for 800k to 1 million rupiah that also does all these,definitely worth every penny even if i only had 3 shots,hehehe... (i think i read somewhere before,if one under normal circusmtances isnt feeling well,having sex can sometime helps to nurse one back to health)

Quote:
Actually her massage not too bad and I agree to her "massage dick" request in order to let her earn more....but I got a shock she open mouth n demand 800k FJ and 500k HJ.
Those girls who open lioness mouth,i rarely will tip extra. Tip extra as in if i dont happen to take up their special service,i will sometime buy them drinks from the massage shop,extra small tips etc. My philosophy in most massage shops were like this (whether in Sillypore,Malaysia,China or Batam),i will tip extra only if i planned to RTM or RTF.

Quote:
Anyway it was she who step by step reduce the price coz I keep saying no no no ......I was prepared to dress up liao....in the end I was surprised she settle for 100k lor. I had to make sure it is 100k rupiah n not SGD.....
Lol...cant help laughing at this part. Imagine its 100 sgd,then end of session they held you back...wow! Anyway,i was impress by your feat of able to down the price of the initial 500k hj to 100k. Putting myself in your position,i am only likely to down it till 150k at best.

Honestly speaking,even atlanta spa and hotel massage girls dont open such lioness mouth. 500k almost equates to Sillypore price.

Quote:
If she had open with 100k HJ, she would get a regular customer.....
She happy, I happy.....Win Win.....
The session will be enjoyable for both.
More importantly,you enjoyed yourself. And even most importantly,you paid much lesser yet enjoyed yourself.

Thumbs up on this.

Quote:
Me too.....time to explore other massage shops in other areas.....Im beginning to like those clean massage outlets....at least the ML really give good tokkong massage for full hr...dun pester for tips....who knows go a few more times might offer me specials at normal rates.....but I won't post here liao.
Good...good...the normal regular one can still post here. Better still, if got normal regular ones with good price can also post here. Got new ones with no good price i will definitely post here so that bros can either decided to avoid or take it up or they just want to go try try. Up to them becos i always find that those not-so-good ones should be named. Just like the name of a lousy booking joint girl.

Quote:
Come to think of it, the ML that massage me at The Best Massage looks not too bad....I like these quiet hardworking type.
Forget to ask her name....darn.
Now I know why you want to check where Idola is.....hehehe.
Shhh.............later it got flooded with everyone starting to pay S$1 for a S$0.50 apple,hehehe....so far rarely hear others paying a S$0.50 apple for S$0.30.

Quote:
Yup, some shops at Utama area have mozzies.....crappy mattress.
Totally not worth it for pricey HJ.
When i 1st started Batam,i frequent some higher classed massage shops in Batam and got xxx price. Not so long ago,i found some lower classed massage shops offering lower than xxx price,but recently when the lower classed massage shops prices goes as high and/or at times even higher than the higher classed massage shops...it is pretty much common sense for me to go back to the better quality higher classed massage shops. Make sense?

I always believe,whatever goes around will one day comes around.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 15-03-2016, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliensg View Post
Bosses now at batam... Can you all share me your favourite massage with good price and good handjob?

Thanks all
Read Bro Nono guide, your answers are all there.
Old 15-03-2016, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post

May i ask if tis place is crowded wen u were there? Thx
I reach there at around 11 am. I guess I am the only customer there. As this place is new, I ask to look around and the recept brought me up floor by floor for an excursion. They have their own private lift in the building - total 5 floors, a manicure cum pedicure station, a hair spa section and a variety of single, double and triple persons spa rooms.

But at around 2 pm, people start to stream in and the counter getting busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Tis drink sound interesting,fruit juice mix with chocolate?
They put Milo powder on top of the avocado drink, not sprinkle a bit but quite a lot as if Milo don't need money to buy. There is also the avocado with coffee, I wonder how do they do it. Will try next time.
Old 15-03-2016, 08:34 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I saw some comments on whether it is safe to drink water from the tap.....
Yummmmmmmmmmmm..............ahh................Seh ......
(...on my way to Batam now,yipeee....)

From Batam Harris Waterfront Resort
(can be found in trip advisor)
during Oct 2014,hehehe....

Thats not counting the light brownish water i saw in Gideon Hotel. (which i didnt take photos on)

Anyway,i have seek advise on Batam's tap water in the old thread and i am taking bro Newyorker's advise. Tap water in Batam is for those who has a strong stomach. i admit,i am weak...hehehe...so i will try to skip it whenever possible.

Quote:
I was lucky my batam trips so far had been good n not hit by lao sai.
I do bring a box of pochai pills w me every overseas trip.
Just to play safe.
Me too. There is always some Chinese Po Chi pills in my bag whenever i travel to Batam. Even offered one bottle to a little kid in one of the morning when a worried grandma brought her grandson to the reception due to a diarrhea issue in the very early hours of the morning (when pharmacy has not open yet).

Quote:
Anyway, just sharing how I take care of what i ate in batam n i guess also applies in other countries. A tad boring. Coz fear of trying new stuffs.....especially in bangkok.
Life can be more adventurous.....
But not at the expense of falling sick w stomach upset after trying new stuffs.
I drank water direct from the well in some rural countryside while in GuangXi but when in their city area,i still dont drink direct from their tap. I used tap water that has a water filter attached to cook rice,hehehehe...

The least i wish to have in a tour to another country is to fall sick.

Merlin Park Hotel in Jakarta on Feb 2016

Mercure Hotel in Jakarta

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 15-03-2016, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Yummmmmmmmmmmm..............ahh................Seh ......
(...on my way to Batam now,yipeee....)
Have a gd time & enjoy yrself!
Old 15-03-2016, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
katongboyz2054 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. I'm heading to batam from 16th onwards to the weekend. Have been away from batam for almost a year due to work schedule Anyone keen to link up PM me!
Old 15-03-2016, 05:17 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5553 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Me too. There is always some Chinese Po Chi pills in my bag whenever i travel to Batam. Even offered one bottle to a little kid in one of the morning when a worried grandma brought her grandson to the reception due to a diarrhea issue in the very early hours of the morning (when pharmacy has not open yet).
I'd suggest two capsules of Loperamide 2mg. Always with me when I travel to any country, to be prepared in case of "toilet emergency".
Old 15-03-2016, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Have a gd time & enjoy yrself!
Thank you,bro.

Early day's exchange rate : 9480/SGD

I think i should be better in the later noon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katongboyz2054 View Post
Hi bros. I'm heading to batam from 16th onwards to the weekend. Have been away from batam for almost a year due to work schedule . Anyone keen to link up PM me!
Hiya bro,long time no see,hehehe...

If you are coming on the 16th,PM me,will love to have you around.

(since today its 15th March)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I'd suggest two capsules of Loperamide 2mg. Always with me when I travel to any country, to be prepared in case of "toilet emergency".
Thank you for the suggestion. Since a medicine is suggested,may i ask which version should i buy to add to my Batam "1st Aid Kit" ?

Thank you.

This is Po Chai Pills,the one i have and in my Batam 1st Aid Kit

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 15-03-2016, 07:35 PM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you for the suggestion. Since a medicine is suggested,may i ask which version should i buy to add to my Batam "1st Aid Kit" ?
With my advice, I know I risked to raise a flame between the fans of the traditional Chinese medicine against those who trust only the "Western" medicine (which actually is not just "Western", but is a medicine based on scientific experiments, therefore used in Japan as like in California).
However, since you ask me, I wish to develop further:

- Your Chinese drug is a medicine based on herbs, and therefore might be effective too (I don't know, I never tried it, but you did, so you know if it worked well enough to save your day when you had such problems or not). Herbs do contain effective substances.

- I recommended Loperamide because it's the standard substance used to stop diarrohea (but read the warnings: don't use it for many days without going to a doctor, as it could hide the symptoms of a severe disease without curing it). The posology is 2x2mg capsules at first occurrence, then 1 more every time you go to... Don't pass maximum limits recommended in instructions. Loperamide is one of the few *standard* drugs that any traveler should bring with him when traveling overseas, exposed to such problems due to excess of food or food prepared in poor hygiene conditions. Trust me (or better trust your doctor, just ask him): it's effective and safe (at least when one does not have serious problems of infection, which must be treated with antibiotics after doctor counseling).

- About your question, Loperamide is the substance, and any REPUTABLE pharmaceutic industry can produce it and sell it. You can buy a cheaper product of any industry, as long as you TRUST it and you know it's reputable. There is not a better or a worse Loperamide (or any other pharmaceutic substance, including Sildenafil, since we are on SB) depending on the pharmaceutic industry which produces it. Instead, there is a REAL or a COUNTERFEITED (or even expired, or damaged due to wrong storage) product.
Therefore, buy anyone, but buy it exclusively from a pharmacy that you trust.

I hope all this helps.

PS: by the way, I had some intestine problems (not real diarrohea but almost) several times in KL, after eating spicy seafood in markets or even Jalan Alor (not really the best, if we look at quality), but NEVER in Batam, where I eat seafood every day in Windsor, street stalls in front of Nagoya Hill, restaurants in malls, etc and I drink tap water not on purpose or willingly, but as ice in the many cocktails and drinks I drink in pubs at night. Yes, I understand it is better to avoid to drink tap water, at least for its taste, but I seriously doubt that ice is always made with mineral water from bottles or big containers.
Old 15-03-2016, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Well.....no war lah....just that po chai pills are easily available. N cheap.
Furthermore this is the standard pill i grew up eating whenever i got stomach upset.
The loperamide looks like not readily available.....looks like it is for more serious case of food poisoning.
For Western medicine, the common prescription is eat carbon tabs.
I got stomach flu before.......in the end eat pochai pills to cure.
Old 15-03-2016, 10:08 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Booking made and payment accepted still not considered as done deal? Thought Bros are talking about done deal, but end up, no room when they show up at the hotel. This is definitely the hotel's fault.

I've an unhappy experience with Amir Hotel too. Was going to board the next ferry back to Singapore, when my regular called me to meet up at J.CO.

What happens next is both of us proceeding to Amir Hotel for ST. When booking the room, they actually had the balls to tell me using POSB credit for payment will incur extra charges. And I only have that card with me. Although it's just $10 +/-, it's still daylight robbery.

But, faced with paying $10 extra and a hot pussy waiting to be fucked, I just bottled it and pay up. Lol... Small head and KC made the decision.
Didn't know that hotel have transit room for short time. I also kanna this before in the past, where they said have a 3% charge when using credit card.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 15-03-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
The loperamide looks like not readily available.....looks like it is for more serious case of food poisoning.
For Western medicine, the common prescription is eat carbon tabs.
No, it's not so advanced or not a hard-to-find product. Loperamide is a very common and plain medication, and is very readily available, say like aspirin or paracetamol against fever. Any pharmacy has it, and as for aspirin no prescription is needed.
Its only effect is to slow down or block the contractions of the intestines, hence its effect against diarrhea. Therefore, one should go to doctor seeking specific treatment in case of infections, for example, because loperamide just works against the symptoms, but not against the causes.

Ok, for curious ones there is always Mommy Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loperamide
where among the rest we read:
"It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, the most important medications needed in a basic health system.
It is sold as a generic medication and is not very expensive. Wholesale the cost is about 0.004 to 0.04 USD a dose. In the United States it is about 0.20 USD a dose."

Carbon tabs? may be useful, but just as eating yogurt. It's not a medication.
Old 15-03-2016, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

I think we shld not dispense advice abt med liberally as they hv side effects.. Loperamide is commonly also known as Imodium. U can read up its effect n how it stops the intestine cramps while carbon pills absorb excess water.. But the best thing to do is to shit everything out n see a doc for the proper med.. Dun self medicate based on some advice as everyone us different n has different reactions to the same med.. See a doc, be safe n well. Then cheong another day when better...
Old 15-03-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

my friend kena electric by a cewek working in Windsor foodcourt
anyone knows any good hotel nearby walking distance?
I only think of HARMONI SUITES HOTEL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1