The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2006, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman
Bro ... Damaged that I should prepare??

Should I change the bullet here or in Dubai?? I am having USD ya...

Cheers
Bro Rainman,
Change here lah, Don't change it at the airport,lots of xchanger here.
Old 28-02-2006, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Bro ANOA

Are you in Dubai?

KTV - wine, wiskey, beer about the same price as in Singapore.
Bonk - 300 - 1000dhs depending on WLs
Massage - decent one about 100-120dhs per hour
tips for WLs - sitting with you on KTV about 200dhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANOA1
Seems like Dubai very happening. What are the damages there for KTV, bonk, tips, massage, etc?
Old 28-02-2006, 07:55 PM
Samster

lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Now exchange is about S$1 = 2.2dhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuiGe3387
CO Sir,

What is the exchange of SGD vs DHS?
Old 01-03-2006, 02:13 PM
Samster

Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander
To Chief of Dubai Force,

Re: Reporting on Operation ‘Nightfall’

Personnel attended:
CO - Bro lysander
S4 - Bro Kongsamiya
Bro Snappy123
Bro Rainman
Bro Tulan2
CO’s GF
CO’s GF’s GF who later becomes Bro Snappy123’s GF
S4’s GF
Bro Rainman’s GF

AOL: (will be entertained when appear in Dubai)
Bro sjb1994
Bro CibLover
Bro Gurgeh
Bro HuiGe3387

AWOL: (will be severely charged)
Bro Wisemyst
Bro Boss30

Dinner was served at 7.30pm sharp when S4 were out getting Bro Snappy123.
Sorry S4, did not wait for you…….I placed order but the food were served much quicker than I anticipated. So pai say, cold food for you and Bro Snappy123.

Since Bro Rainman and Bro Snappy123 were still in Singapore time which is 11.30pm…they didn’t eat much even though I had ordered many nice dishes….

Anyway, after the dinner, proceed to the deployed place for Operation ‘Nightfall’- Havana Hotel’s Chinese Karaoke.

Battle started when all kinds of beverages are served.
Johnnie Walker Red Label, Heineken Beer, Red Bull, Coca Cola, Liang Teh, Lemon Tea, Apple Juice, Orange Juice, Banana Juice, Watermelon Juice, Lemon Juice, Mineral Water…etc…

A simple strategy battle started:

Everyone will have a container with 5 dices, after the ‘shale’, the starter will call for the total number of 1or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6. Example, 10 of 5. Since there are 4 brothers playing, there might be a total of 20 ‘5’ since each have 5 dices.

When the guys play, the gals will put all kind of beverages into a small glass and when their guy loses, the gal will drink. When the gals play, the guys will add the beverages into the glass and when their gal lost, he drink. So imagine, a glass with Whiskey, Red Bull, Liang Teh, Banana Juice, Coca Cola, Beer,,,etc…..

Bro Rainman with his strong IQ and sea volume, did not drink much or lose much on this silly game……..Zhan Leh……

Bro Wisemyst on his previous outing with S4 and me, lay flat after his 3rd glasses of mixtures.

So as the most junior member on DTF, Bro Snappy123 drank the most, especially when his new found GF by his side calling him to open…….open what…not pants zip lah…..
Open other people calling on total number thinking that people bluffed……so Bro Snappy123 end up drinking glasses after glasses……

The night is complete when Bro Tulan2 made a surprise visit. Thanks for the cigars….I am sure the 2 old birds love them……kekekeke

Thanks Bro Rainman on his Chivas Regal.

Thanks S4 for his MT line and paying for the damage at KTV.

Bro Rainman and Bro Snappy123, please report FR on your encounter with your GF leh…..can’t wait…….

Operation ended at 1am.
I declared mission successful on Operation Nightfall.

Yours truly,

Lysander
CO, DTF
After Operation NightFall, Sent Bro Snappy and Raninman back to respective Hotel and left for home.

4 am in the morning, received call form Bro Rainman that hotel don't allow to let him bring his warlord into his battleground. He had checked out from hotel, I had to convert my dining hall to become his tempt battle ground. Luckily got spare king size mattress and accessories. I must pity his Warlord as Bro Rainman must be than Tulan (ops not you bro Tulan2)

Bro Rainman, sorry I could not get up on time to send you to airport.... Have a good trip during your stay in Africa and don't forget to stay another nite here again on your transit back to sillipore

Bro Snappy - no doubt you drank the most and still carried yourself so well, my respect for you being another one with sea volume. have a good trip to RAK and will see you again when you are back to Dubai this Sunday.

Bro Tulan2, your late arrival really made our day, I really respect your effort to meet us especially when told you that Bro Rainman had stay 1 day to meet us instead of 3 hours transit in the airport. You could have rested in your hotel as your 2 days schedule is so packed...

CO Sir, Operation NIght Fall a success and thank you on the dinner. Although there was some hicup here and there, it was one of the best nite I have for the last 2 years.....
Old 01-03-2006, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb1994
No problem. First card I plan to apply in Dubai will be the "red card" - Alcohol Drinking Licence - to tai tai hong hong buy alcohol drink on the street, but is there any shop sell alcohol drink beside those in Hotel?

Bro kongsamiya, schdule not comfirm yet, depand on when the local approval granted.
You think you can drink on the street with your Licence ? Are you prepared to be in lockup for 30 days and deported after that?
There are 8 shops officially selling Alcohol to licence holder, you will be given a quota of amount that you can buy each month which is packed against your salary income, Alcohol that you buy is for your own comsumption at home only.
Officially, you are even not allowed to buy for someone else....
Old 01-03-2006, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 21
Boss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to behold

Sorry bros for not being able to meet you. Stucked with colleagues and boss.

But still have time to enjoy.

Monday night: went to disco at Grand Hyatt. Place too noisy and not very clouded. The girls are mostly angmoh from Rusia, but some nice one. No action.

Tuesday night: went to disco at Hyatt Regency. Here there are more girls, from Rusia, China, Thai and some Arabian girls. Two PRCs are not bad, Xu Qing (?) and Cherry (with tattoo). Tomorrow morning I have some free time and will call them.

Met with one nice girl from Ukraine. Wanna tau pau but she was asking for USD500/night. So decided to skip ... hehehe... better take angmoh in Singapore.

So no action also.

In general I like the City. The two PRCs promised tarma and will see what happens tomorrow. But if price is steep, I will also skip
Old 04-03-2006, 11:51 AM
Samster

To Chief of Dubai Force,

Re: Reporting on Operation ‘Hopping’

Personnel attended:
CDF – Bro Kongsamiya
CO - Bro lysander
Bro Snappy123

Bro sjb1994
Bro CibLover
Bro Gurgeh
Bro HuiGe3387
Bro Tulan2
Bro Whitebullets

AWOL: (will be deleted from DTF indefinitely)
Bro Wisemyst

10pm – The Club @ Seaview Hotel

Nice live band but not many MMs……
Nothing much to say…I think can skip this club from now on…..

11pm – York Club @ York International Hotel

Crowded with PRCs, Tans, Cans……
Upon entering the club, 2 PRCs come directly at us….
One of them grab me and speak to me in Mandarin but I act blur and only answer in English……can see that she is quite disappointed not being able to communicate with me,……..her name is Jin Jin. She is an average looking WL from Hang Chow…..the feeling is not bad…wanting to get her but my GF still in apartment….Operation KICKOFF not successful yet….

Another PRC WL got hold of Chief and start the small talk…..but suddenly don’t know why, the PRC WL is talking to Bro Snappy123 instead……may be Chief like me…can see cannot bring back…so LL……Anyway, since can see cannot bring back…tip the PRC WL 300dhs who stayed with me for 40 minutes…..might get her for a ST when my GF is gone…..

11.50pm – Pharaohs Club @ Admiral Plaza Hotel

3rd club of the night…..Chief’s lao te fang……..
Bad place for me………lose many ‘faces’ here the last time I visited here……another story…sigh….

When we got in, I saw ‘tea leaves’……the PRC WL that I know from Capitol Karaoke….until today still cannot forget the moment we had when my GF went ‘fly visa’……read my previous FR for details…..

Then I saw Fang Fang…..the one that I had to ditched when my GF suddenly appear in Pharaohs Club… I was bringing her out for a ST when suddenly out of nowhere…my GF suddenly appeared in the club and spoilt the whole evening…..

So this time round, I called my GF to come so that I will not have a ‘good time’ when I got back…she has many ‘spy’ in this club….sigh…

Thank you Chief for the beers at Seaview…
Thank you Bro Snappy123 for the orange juices at Pharaohs….

Operation ended at 1.30am.
I declared mission successful on Operation Hopping.

Yours truly,

Lysander
CO, DTF
Old 04-03-2006, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
CO/S4,

Besides Dubai, is there any happening at Kuwait ?
Bro, Why Kuwait? Dubai lah....
Whenever I go Kuwait for Board Meeting, I refuse to stay there unless the meeting last for more than a day.. Can you image You even have to brew your own beer unless you want alcohol free... Unless you know someone who has the kangtow there and of cause is more ex than Dubai , if not your life will be very boring except work.......
Old 05-03-2006, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
WhiteBullets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For Kuwait, try out this link.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...play.php?f=221

WB.

Quote:
CO/S4,

Besides Dubai, is there any happening at Kuwait ?
Old 05-03-2006, 12:18 PM
Samster

For hotel rates, see www.asiarooms for the best rates....
but remember not all hotel allow you to bring WL into your room.....

Please do not call my chief in the middle of the night or early in the morning to discuss whether can use his spare room for 'action' kekekekekeke

warm bodies in the middle of the desert.......wait become cold bodies in the cell.......hehehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by memoch
Yo bros, it will be sometime in mid april. bro k. I will daidaihonghong sneak ard lor.... BTW, how much is the hotel/rooms will cost. I am trying to ext. my stays for 1-2 days to meet up with you. hopefully there's operation arabian night is available...

Camp fire, warm bodies in the middle of desert... possible?

funds are not unlimited...unfortunately for me.
Old 05-03-2006, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambo
I'm going to Dubai for 2 nites from 12 March. Trying to book York Intl hotel - reservation not confirmed yet - coz near drydock where I got some business. Are there any Thai WL in Dubai Bur area? Any local knowledge appreciated.........
Searching high n low but still not fruitful, maybe you can try the thai rest. waitress. we not successful bcos not handsome lah

Suggest you forget booking York Int'l hotel.. very noisy and busy during the nite.... Due to some clamping down on Street walking WL, this place has become quite dangerous in the sense of the present of Plaincloth CIDs.....Hve to be a bit careful when brining WL back. FYI, Most of the 3 star and below, even some 4 star hotel don't allow you to bring in WL after midnight due to the on going clamp down....they are targeting WL form China and CIS countries...
Old 07-03-2006, 12:34 PM
Samster

To Chief of Dubai Force,

Re: Reporting on Operation Double

Personnel attended:
CDF – Bro Kongsamiya + GF
CO - Bro lysander + GF
Bro Snappy123 + GF
Bro Whitebullets + Sa Sa
Bro Hotrod40 + GF
Bro Lai + GF

Bro sjb1994
Bro CibLover
Bro Gurgeh
Bro HuiGe3387
Bro Tulan2

7.30pm – Xiao Xiang Restaurant @ Spectrum Hotel

Today operation is to welcome Bro Whitebullets and Bro Hotrod40.
But Bro Hotrod40 will only join us later at the Karaoke.
As usual, I have to order the food first since Chief + GF will arrive late.

Ordered 6 dishes and I asked the quite pretty waitress whether there are enough for 8 persons. She said not enough, must have 8 dishes……so LL ordered another 2 and Bro Whitebullets order another 1. I teased the waitress that if we can’t finish the food how???? She replied that she will finish them up if we can’t finish……

Blar blar……soon everyone had their maximum and truly…quite a lot are leftover…..wanted to get the waitress to finished them up as she yaya papaya said so earlier but did not want to be labeled as gangster…so….did not do that.

Thank you Bro Snappy123 for the great dinner…..By the way, when I write this post, you will be on your way back to Sillypore…all the best in your career and family….

9.30pm – Chinese Karaoke @ Havana Palace Hotel

Guessing game started soon we arrive at the KTV.

Chief’s GF now every time want to challenge me for the game.

Bro Whitebullets grabs Sa Sa and started his ‘small talk’……

I drank quite a bit even before Bro Hotrod40 report at 10.30pm.

Bro Hotrod40 also grab another chio PRC…….also ‘small talk’……

Bro Lai also ‘small talk’ with GF….

Wow lao……whole night only Chief’s GF and I xiao xiao….playing games…

Once I get high after drinks….my GF also get ‘high’ on temper…….

Once back home......backside 'motor' start and bonk her non-stop for 45 minutes......this is the punishment for not giving me face in front of brothers......
But I think I also got punished too...my backache this morning when I wake up.....sigh.....

Anyway, Bro Snappy123 had to leave early since he is flying back Sillypore this morning...…then Bro Whitebullets + GF……then Bro Hotrod40 + GF….so…all gone…..

Please post FR – Bro Whitebullets and Brother Hotrod40.
Bro Snappy123, I am still waiting for your FR...
Also Bro Rainman.......gone like a wind....no sound no sight.....

Operation ended at 1.20am.
I declared mission semi successful on Operation Double.

Yours truly,

Lysander
CO, DTF
Old 08-03-2006, 05:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Hotrod40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Lysander

Yesterday after all you guys depart , me and my girl went back to my hotel . My girl though she appeared v innocent during the KTV, is very experienced. Once we were in the room, she asked me to take a shower first or shower together. Of course i chose the second option lah. kekeke . So there we go , each soaping each other's body till it is "cleaned". Then we dry ourselves up and proceed to the bed. After capping me , boy, she one hell of a rider. Ride on me macham like sitting the iGallop. i had to tell her to slow down as i always have a weakness on WOT stance. So we proceed to missionary. Took me 15 min to unload my bullets into her. After that we both fall asleep as i was a bit high after our session at the ktv earlier. I woke up at about 4am in the morning , feeling dammed uneasy as i think i'm suffering from the hang over from the drinking session. Went to the toilet to piss , ended up vomitting all my stomach into the toilet bowl. Afterthat i staggered back bed. Supprisingly my girl is not asleep. We fondled with each other and ended up having round no. 2 (i hope she did not smell my stinking mouth , as it still smell of my vomit ) . Dunno why i didn't cum for the 2nd round, guess i'm still suffering from the effect of hang over . Nxt morning, we work up , and we had round no. 3 and i paid her and sent her off in the taxi after that....

FJ: 8/10, likes riding )
BJ: none
Face: 7/10
Boobs: 34B
Overall: quite accomodating. It is her third week working in dubai . Just arrived and will be here for at least 1 yr.
Nationalty: PRC, from Dalian
Old 08-03-2006, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
WhiteBullets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Lysander,

Sorry I have to leave earlier... I have need to go to the firing range! We went back to my hotel. She said that she just arrived and not very sure and acted very innocent. I asked her if she wanted to take a shower. She said yes but wanted to take the shower alone. (sigh). So when she came out in a towel. She started to dim all the lights in the room. She came onto the bed and we started to small talked (again ). We begin to kiss and took her gently into my embrace. We rocked together gently while I fondled her tits and she began to "jiao" gently. I could feel her grip tightened on my butt. I begin to increase the intensity of the my pump and she responded in kind. We kissed and two tongues collide while we rocked to the rhythm. I knew I was about to come but I wanted her to orgasm first. When I detected she relaxed her grip on my butt I knew she has had her orgasm! Then I mount my charge and finally fired away! We held in each others arms and begin to fall into slumber mode.

After about an hour, we felt hot in each others embrace and she had to go pee pee. When she came back to the bed and started to kiss me and got me going for round 2. I began roaming her ears down to her neck with my tongue. It went down to her tits and my hands started to roam down to her little sister and she started to squirm her little. I put the "umbrella" on and started to "trust" her again. I raised her legs in the air as we rocked. She began to yell a little and her tighten her grip on my arms. I lowered her legs and did the missionary on her while we "tongued" each other to smoother her gentle squeal. It was going great for round 2 as I fired away while she was still biting her lips and gripping my arms. We collasped and this time I was too tired to take the "umbrella" and slept till morning.

About 5pm or so, I woke up and asked her if wanted to try the Jazcuzzi. She said "Yes" So I tried to get up but her legs wrapped round my legs and said "but later". She began to kissed me again. So began round 3. We started to fondle each other and she began ride me. We rocked while the bed was hitting the wall. I am so sorry for my neighbours. We then adjourned to the floor to continue the ride. We rode for a while only because she was not comfortable. So I lifted her up to the bed while my gun is still in the hole on the bed. I rammed her standing up while she laid down on my bed. She seem to enjoy "trusting" motion. She requested that I come back to bed as she was afraid that my legs could not stand anymore . This time took a longer time. I knew her orgasm came already. I had real difficulty trying to unload bullets. I had to focus on the thrust and take deep breathes. Slowly the feeling of my bullets started to swell. Lo and behold, it fired away and I collasped on her. She held me in her arms and refused to let go of me.

We laid there in the bed for a long time and chatted for a while till about 6am. She showered and I paid her. She gave me one final kiss as I held her in my arms before she stepped out of the door...

FJ: 8/10, (I like her gentle "screams" but her hair needs washing due to the smoky conditions at the KTV).
BJ: none
Face: 7.5/10
Boobs: 34B
Overall: Good GF feel. Just started work like last week and will be here for at least 1 yr.
Nationalty: PRC, from Dalian

Now I am feeling the "pain" around my stomach area... Never had so much bed exercises for a long time! I need more training to get use it (like the sit-ups we do in BMT).

To the CO and the company! Thanks for the night! Next time dinner on me!

WB signing off.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:00 PM
Samster

Hi,

Checkout www.asiarooms.com for the best rate in Dubai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice2005
Hi Bros,

Can anyone highlight on the hotel rate in Dubai, might want to make a trip to see a GF there. Any advise please?

Cheers.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1