The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2015, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 16
lojacker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
West Side Tease

Not very active on this forum previously, but chanced upon a place in the west while roaming around a few nights ago and decided to share. This place might have been discussed before, but I'm not too sure so I apologize beforehand if it is indeed so.

It was late around 11pm, but this place isn't near any mrt station and supposedly 24 hours. I walked to the door but noticed that it seemed closed so I called in and the receptionist answered. Think they might be sleeping when no customers are around.

Opted for 1 hour, proceeded to the room to change into the boxers they provided (which aren't the disposable type anyway). Less than 3 minutes later the girl walked in and started the massage. Didn't get a good look at her due to the dim lights but she looked around late 20s to early 30s or so. She spent a good 20-25 minutes on the back, which was really good. I'd give a 9/10 for the massage itself.

So for the interesting part. When she began to massage my legs, the boxers remained on, but she pulled it up as far up my ass as it could go. I thought to myself this is definitely a clean place. While she was massaging my legs she did this weird technique where she would stroke all the way up into the boxers and attempt to push it further up and then slide a few fingers into my inner thigh. Half the time she did that, her fingers would "accidentally" brush my balls as well. Carefully weighted but accurate teasing?

After another good 30 minutes she told me to turn over and continued with the leg massage. This time around there was alot less teasing but she constantly watched the bulge on my boxers which was going up and down like a lift due to her careful but merciless teasing.

At the end of the massage, she asked if I wanted to extend by another 30 minutes which I politely declined since I didn't see the point and left the place with both heads confused. All in all good massage with alot of teasing and no extras. When I signed in though, I saw alot of Indian nationals going there so I guess maybe they do have for regulars only.

RTM : Only if I want a good and clean massage
Damage : 50
Looks : About 7.5 ish maybe

Pm for location, will try to reply asap. Prefer to exchange for other places in the west with similar teasing but special as well.
Old 09-01-2015, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
jaychou88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: West Side Tease

can share the locations and contact? thanks!
Old 09-01-2015, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
asujoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lojacker View Post
Not very active on this forum previously, but chanced upon a place in the west while roaming around a few nights ago and decided to share. This place might have been discussed before, but I'm not too sure so I apologize beforehand if it is indeed so.

It was late around 11pm, but this place isn't near any mrt station and supposedly 24 hours. I walked to the door but noticed that it seemed closed so I called in and the receptionist answered. Think they might be sleeping when no customers are around.

Opted for 1 hour, proceeded to the room to change into the boxers they provided (which aren't the disposable type anyway). Less than 3 minutes later the girl walked in and started the massage. Didn't get a good look at her due to the dim lights but she looked around late 20s to early 30s or so. She spent a good 20-25 minutes on the back, which was really good. I'd give a 9/10 for the massage itself.

So for the interesting part. When she began to massage my legs, the boxers remained on, but she pulled it up as far up my ass as it could go. I thought to myself this is definitely a clean place. While she was massaging my legs she did this weird technique where she would stroke all the way up into the boxers and attempt to push it further up and then slide a few fingers into my inner thigh. Half the time she did that, her fingers would "accidentally" brush my balls as well. Carefully weighted but accurate teasing?

After another good 30 minutes she told me to turn over and continued with the leg massage. This time around there was alot less teasing but she constantly watched the bulge on my boxers which was going up and down like a lift due to her careful but merciless teasing.

At the end of the massage, she asked if I wanted to extend by another 30 minutes which I politely declined since I didn't see the point and left the place with both heads confused. All in all good massage with alot of teasing and no extras. When I signed in though, I saw alot of Indian nationals going there so I guess maybe they do have for regulars only.

Pm for location, will try to reply asap. Prefer to exchange for other places in the west with similar teasing but special as well.
Please pm me for excahnge
Old 09-01-2015, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
squirtking2827 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro your inbox full, pm me for exchange thanks
Old 09-01-2015, 09:00 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

kindly share the ctc please.
thanks
Old 09-01-2015, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
blacklace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your inbox is full. PM me to exchange. Thanks!
Old 13-01-2015, 05:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 16
lojacker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sent out all the pms requested. Can someone do a FR/MR after trying out? Last i heard someone was offered the GQ there but I went twice and no luck.
Old 13-01-2015, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Care to share? Will exchange when you mail not full
Old 13-01-2015, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
313fhtrg is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: West Side Tease

Quote:
Originally Posted by lojacker View Post

hey boss can share the contact with me .. thanks
Old 13-01-2015, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
squirtking2827 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS for the location, actually I have been to this spa before, a couple of months ago went here served by a lady named An***, age-mid 30s looks-7, good teasing massage with QG offered, that time she gave me her hp number, since now TS gave me the location so decided to give her a call, surprisingly she still remember me, same good teasing massage but this time different services was offered as I did not bring much cash so only took HJ-$50, left a the place a happy and saw there is ATM nearby, should have went out to withdraw some more cash, this is a good discrete place as night time very quiet, convenient carpark, will return to try her other services. Once again thanks TS for location.
Old 13-01-2015, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
XXXPPP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Location please!
Old 13-01-2015, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
paradox87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share location?
Old 14-01-2015, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
bonkking11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

share ctc please

Qiqi
Old 14-01-2015, 07:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jimwang1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, would be able to PM me the location of this place?
Old 14-01-2015, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 10
littlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro,pm for exchangr,thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1