The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
cigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bandung Discovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
I thought that apply to everyday...???
No. They used to open till 3 am but since january thw authorities made a restriction to only 12 am. And now its starting to open again till 1.30 during those days, on other day they only open till 12am
Old 09-05-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I went to Broadway last night.. still have good selection. The gals are still fun there and yes, they closed at 0100. I wish they have better EDM music selection..
Old 11-05-2014, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
cigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
I went to Broadway last night.. still have good selection. The gals are still fun there and yes, they closed at 0100. I wish they have better EDM music selection..
try Club de Vegas, Amnesia and FIX for better music.
Old 12-05-2014, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
GoldenNiler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigocigo View Post
Thanks for the info bro...Im mite try Amnesia, but is it a good place for Pick up? Any recommendation for a nice pick up clubs?

Any recommendation for SPA as well? not high end but maybe just average budget? you could probably recommend some high end too, just incase I wanna go and check it out.

Thanks again bro....as it will be helpful for my trip to BDG nx week.

Cheers
Old 14-05-2014, 01:41 AM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigocigo View Post
I went to Vegas last month and their system allows me to port my mobile phone for my music. I didn't go to Ames or FIX for a while as I am content with Broadway... The lack of music but they have the gals to make up for it.
Old 14-05-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hb7979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro here in bandung now . I am in pasteur . Looking for a lt tonight. Any girs to recommend
Old 15-05-2014, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
dragonbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just arrived back from Bandung for short holiday. I am a solo traveller,single and never have problem in finding my way there, being there twice already and know bahasa moderately fluent. 70 percent my time do outlet factory shopping and most of the time like to walk instead of getting taxi. of course you need to have a good compass bearing in your mind and always believe you will know the city better by walking.

One occasion I came to Saritem, with a local friend. I ve been there before in 2012. Now I observed there are not as much girl as before as in 2012. Better to go there around 5-6 pm to get better girls, now there is not plenty around. I come there during weekdays or maybe thats the reason not many girls. I dont dare to come during weekend or payday otherwise there will be so many clients. Normally I will go around the alley one loop before choosing, just trying to get the best girl. Being cheonging for years, I can easily spot which one is better for me, just a glimpsed and no need to wait too long per house.After completing the window shopping, I return to this house with a girl named Dea. I book a room at 50K with the girl at 500k, 2 shot per hour. The FR :

Name : Dea
Ht : around 1.65 cm
Body : Slim
Boobs : 7/10 not for boob lover
Look : 9/10 nice and innocent looking SYT
BBBJ : 6/10 need more experience
FJ : Tight and wet
Overall experience : 8/10
RTF : Will return for her someday

Give her tip 150K and get her contact in case had a chance there. The room is clean and order some coke for both of us.

Another occassion I bonked the inhotel spa girl at the hotel in Jl Braga where I stayed for 2 nights. I always jump hotel so that I can go around by foot easily. After 45 min of standard massage, we chit chat on the bonking arrangement and agreed. Her name is Bita, the FR

Name : Bita
Ht : around 1.55 cm
Body : mid build
Boobs : 8/10 nice to touch, handful
Look : 7/10 nice and fun lady to chat, playful
BBBJ : 8/10 like wet and dry vacuum haha
FJ : Moderately tight and wet, moan and horny
Overall experience : 8/10
RTF : Will return for her someday

Give her tip 300K tips with 200K for the massage parlour fee in my hotel room. Not all would want to do the ML or bonking but its not wrong to ask. From the chit chat you will sense which type of girl they are.

Another session go to Pandora SPA, also in Jl Braga. Other SPA I have not a chance to visit bcoz of my tight schedule and some occassion tired after walking like miles around the city. Outside Pandora SPA looks like there is nothing happening, but just go up the stair there is a counter and ask for the standard massage. No need to ask for the plus-plus massage yet, normally its between you and the massager. So then when another stair towards the waiting room where the PR lady entertain me and explain the package available. I choose the 450K plus package which include bathub inside the room and some spice massage.That time was wondering could be curry fish or meat spices haha.lol.and I will be boiled in the bathub for feast.lol. - human curry. The FR :

Name : Ani
Ht : around 1.65 cm
Boobs : 9/10 nice to touch, handful
Look : 8/10 nice and a bit chinese or sunda look
BBBJ : 7/10 standard, not as strong vacuum
FJ : Moderately tight and not so wet, moan and horny, just one time.
Overall experience : 7/10
RTF : Maybe

The massage is good, and my intention was for normal massage only not for FJ/BJ but if the girls are ok will do it. Tip her around 400k and go away.

Another session is when I have moved to a 3-4 star hotel in Jl Cihampelas. Was just trying out some call girl, chit chat with the security guard and as expected they do have contacts. I could have gone to saritem directly but I just want to get a different experience. I described the girl that I want and he said it would be 600k, 1 hour.and can come in 30min time to the hotel. So I agreed. The FR

Name : Bella
Ht : around 1.58 cm
Boobs : 8/10 nice to touch but
Look : 8/10 nice look a bit dark skin, local and work in one of the factory outlet where I just visit 2-3 days ago. This is her part time work I supposed.
BBBJ : 7/10 standard, not as strong vacuum
FJ : Not tight but I think she enjoy my junior, looks like long time dont play. And she moan as if there is no tomorrow.lol. First on top, missionary, doggy then missionary again.
Overall experience : 7/10

RTF : Not really becoz before the session the so called bf is calling her to find out where she is so everything is a bit rush and I dont like it that way. She was supposed to finish work at 9 and around 10 her bf already waiting her to met her at the kos. Tipped her 150K and she rush back home.

Usually I will see with my own eyes the girl I want to bonk, but this case I give it a try without seeing. So lesson learn, better see your girl yourself.

I spend around 4 nights in Bandung alone, but then I meet new friends and even had a chance to rent car and go outside city to visit interesting places. had a good and balance time ( food, girls, massage, sightseeing, shops ) there, not just for bonking, but also exploring the city. Hadnt have time for karaoke, but I will try one day. Bit awkward karaoke alone.lol.

Will return to the city one day again. But again better select your girl yourself is better.
Old 17-05-2014, 12:38 PM
Samster

Nice FR Dragonbee... Give you all my points. It gives me different perspective of cheong scene in Bandung as I am not a spa person.. Beside going to outlet, you can try the culinary experience along the Sumatra road, Jalan Riau-trunojoyo, and of course the upper Dago. There was a wine bar that is not bad near Gedung Sate or Dukomsel. IF you have more time and transport, get explore Lembang...

I always fly or drive to Bandung whenever I have extra 24-48 hours. I love this city.
Old 19-05-2014, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
dragonbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for the thumbs up bro Pink_Flyod. I have to admit the city had some of the beautiful lady with better attitude I had ever found, compare with Jakarta. Very easy to get along so long as u have big wallet.

Ur recommendation, will try someday, thank you for the hint. Really appreciate it bro.
Old 19-05-2014, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbee View Post
Thank you for the thumbs up bro Pink_Flyod. I have to admit the city had some of the beautiful lady with better attitude I had ever found, compare with Jakarta. Very easy to get along so long as u have big wallet.

Ur recommendation, will try someday, thank you for the hint. Really appreciate it bro.
Bandung gals are friendly... you can hit on the sales gals in Outlets, department stores, perfume sales etc... Just have the courage to initiate..
Old 19-05-2014, 09:55 PM
Samster

Inside empty amnesia now . So empty now . Waiter say wait till 10pm. Tonight ladies night . . Sitting down wait. . . Hope to have good fr Tonight or maybe empty handed go back .
Wish all the best to all brothers cheonging .....
Old 19-05-2014, 11:44 PM
Samster

Till now . Still quiet . Wrong day to come ?
Old 20-05-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Good sharing Mas dragonbee
Old 20-05-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hb7979 View Post
Till now . Still quiet . Wrong day to come ?
Bro.. Club is getting crowded only on Wed and weekend... Yesterday was Sunday or Monday... don't expect any crowd there.
Old 20-05-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster (M)

letov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st time post. Thanks for all the sifu whether fr Batam, Jakarta, or Bandung thread.

Went to Zodiac spa yesterday. Quite a new experience after tried the spa house in Alexis, Jakarta. Personal feel this Z was worth for $. Took gold package, the girl body was fantastic, got Angelina Jolie mouth which later on used to lick my little Tweetie.

Here my 1st FR

Name 5v
Face 8/10 like her lips so much
Age 20
Height around 165
Body 9/10, slim, darker than me, no tummy flat, can't stop watching the side mirror when b2b massage
Boobs C cup, I guessed, black nipple.
Massage normal
BBJ 8/10, no CD, light n gentle
FJ 8/10, moans, move her nice body on top, another great view.
GFE 9/10, like to charge her tonight but thinking to try somthing else
RTF Yes.
DC 550k, tips her 200k as that time thinking to call her next day.

Will stay in Bandung another night. Any bro want to try KTV, do PM me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1