The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 28-04-2012, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
IPhone3G deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Bangkok Field Report

Alo brothers.... Sawadeeka!!!

Being reading for the past few pages and was confused by the 2200 thingy. Lol. So would like to seek advise for bros in this thread (if you free of coz) the following Q:

1) is sang som a Thai brand whiskey? How much per bottle at RCA?

2) will be staying at shama in sukuvit, any nice food or clubbing places to reccomend?

3) where is shock 39 & slim? Couples can go?

Many thanks in advance for ur kind advise
Old 28-04-2012, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPhone3G View Post

Being reading for the past few pages and was confused by the 2200 thingy. Lol. So would like to seek advise for bros in this thread (if you free of coz) the following Q:

2) will be staying at shama in sukuvit, any nice food or clubbing places to reccomend?

1) Don't think there's sang som at RCA. Try 7-11 it's really affordable but you may not like it. Black label 1800 without mixers at RCA, Mixers/ice at 60baht and up.

2) Shama is at suk soi 2, not a big fan of the food at this area but at least the other entrance of shama leads directly to nana plaza.

3) Shock 39 - Petchburi soi 39, Taxi will bring you there for free, it's an afterhours disco so don't go there at 9. slim is at RCA close at 2am and a little later on weekends. If your there with your girl, slim should be better.
Old 28-04-2012, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 22
fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Being reading for the past few pages and was confused by the 2200 thingy. lol. So would like to seek advise for bros in this thread (if you free of coz) the following Q:

1) Sang som is thai whiskey. dont know whether they have it at RCA but NEP 900baht a bottle

2) NEP is just round the corner. 555... Great burger and beef "satay" outside NEP my fave.

3) Shock 39 is at Soi 39, New Petchaburi Road and Slim at RCA

Last edited by fei_fei45; 28-04-2012 at 05:48 PM.
Old 28-04-2012, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrooperABC View Post
haha, thanks for the advices man, I will work my way to get the fruits then.Cheers!
\Its only "advice" never "adviceS"... And Bro Naemlo just advised you so u better heed his advice. Oops who am I to correct your english? someone said my english teacher died early... pai seh pai seh

Quote:
Today I very free so shall indulge u...
1) Technically Sangsom is a "rum" not whiskey. And places like RCA and in fact most clubs of a certain standard don't have Sangsom on the menu. Its like u go Zouk in Singapore and ask for Chinese rice wine (OK bad comparison but u get the idea). Sangsom usually can be found in local "gap geam" joints.
2) sorry no idea where that is and which soi its located. Taxis cheap in Bangkok. dun b lazy. do a bit of homework. Google some club names in Bangkok & note their addresses in relation to your hotel.
3) Shock 39 @ Petchburi Soi 39 & Slim is at RCA.... triples, quadruples, quints etc... all can go in.

Oh BTW forum has forum search tool. Plz dun ask where Petchburi Soi 39 or RCA is... thank u & have a nice evening.
PS... it should be "thanks in advance for ur kind ADVICE"

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 28-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U female?? I dun mind being a free tour guide for u and your gf but not bf... just buy me drinks.

Quote:
Why will u drink sang som in RCA? Red, is the min and it was Winston Churchill's favor whisky.

Quote:
U r staying in an area something like red light district, nothing but entertainment.

Quote:
Even gay or lesbian pubs, couples can go.
Old 28-04-2012, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
When's your next trip to BKK?
We must cheong there together at least once!

By the way Vietnam TCSS gang has just landed in CP in full force!
Another group will be arriving next week in HCMC for the Bro wedding dinner.
Old 28-04-2012, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been away from sbf and Bangkok for quite some time. Taking a short break in Bangkok 3rd to 8th May. Anyone can tell me is it Vesak Day also in Bangkok on 5th May? Seow liao if it is, as one of my friend meeting up with me on that day wants me to bring him to Intramara area. No alcohol & bar closes on Vesak day right?
Old 28-04-2012, 06:30 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraone View Post
Been away from sbf and Bangkok for quite some time. Taking a short break in Bangkok 3rd to 8th May. Anyone can tell me is it Vesak Day also in Bangkok on 5th May? Seow liao if it is, as one of my friend meeting up with me on that day wants me to bring him to Intramara area. No alcohol & bar closes on Vesak day right?
In Buddhism, Vesak day is the most important day. What do you think will happen in Thailand especially entertainment??? But this 5/5 is coronation day.... can drink if I dun remember wrongly.

Last edited by naemlo; 28-04-2012 at 06:50 PM.
Old 28-04-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
In Buddhism, Vesak day is the most important day. What do you think will happen in Thailand especially entertainment??? BTW will Xmas date varies among different countries ??
Not sure whether Vesak day fall on the same day as Singapore which is on the 5th May. Check internet some say 10 May, some 4 Jun. So will like to confirm with bros staying in Bangkok that 5th May is not Vesak day in Bangkok. Cheong lah Khorp khun khrap
Old 28-04-2012, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not sure whether Vesak day fall on the same day as Singapore which is on the 5th May. Check internet some say 10 May, some 4 Jun. So will like to confirm with bros staying in Bangkok that 5th May is not Vesak day in Bangkok. Cheong lah Khorp khun khrap
U replied too fast, I edited my posting.... refer to my update.
Old 28-04-2012, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Heard coronation day is a 3 day affair with rites starting on 3rd May till coronation on 5th May. Does that mean no alcohol from 3rd to 5th May and all bars close or only for 5th May? Does the the ban on alcohol start from midnight 5th May 0000hr and bar closes early on 4th May? Seow liao seems like i come at the wrong time
Old 28-04-2012, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
TheYachtsMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sawadeekap from beautiful bangkok! even though it's damn hot, smoky and dirty, it's all beautiful!

first night was spent at the pimp, and it was a good night. when we walked in at about 11+, we were expecting the place to be packed with guys, and not many girls left cos that's what happened to us before.

this time, the pimp was packed.. with guys, but lots of ladies. the waiting area by the pool table was full, and the first row of sofas were also full of ladies! we were quite shocked by the sheer amount and the many eyes watching us as we walked in.. so quickly scurried to the sofa (VIP room all full already; must make booking 4 days in advance). later we asked the MMS and she said during weekends and events on thursdays, they will "hang water" and have about 150 girls.

they also have some russian or european dancers now. one of them was quite hot and sexy in a grass skirt. very yummy when she's on stage. but... mai chop kin borscht, chop tom yum...

definitely one of the better nights at the pimp.. planning to go again this trip.

saw some good FRs on EZmassage and the girls on the website looked very nice, so checked out both EZ1 & EZ2. OMG i freaking hate photoshop after that.

anyway, walked out and went to a MP at soi 26 and it was mind blowing... my pipes are thoroughly cleared of carbon and its smooth running now... hehe. she put effort into foreplay and she was really into it, and not the type that just make you stand, cap on, boom boom.. my hands were wet up to the wrist and i'm glad it wasn't in my hotel room cos i will have to sleep on a wet bed tonight. the lady worked hard for her money and i rewarded her with a sizable deposit in a rubber baggie.

planning to RTF.. and i'm not an RTF sort of guy, so yeah it was that good... to give you a hint, it's the MP where there are lots more girls, and they all wear a pink and black uniform.

face - 7/10
body - 8/10 nicely built but not skinny
boobs - silicon... but very sensitive
bbbj - never ask
gfe - 8/10
FJ - 25/10
frenching - at first no, but later engine warm up she wanted it
RTF - put time put place let's go!

after a good 2 hours, walked down the stairs with weak legs and had to hold on to the rail in case i take a tumble. walked towards the BTS and had 2 piping hot fried drumsticks for B30, followed by 6 siewmai for B20. contented... this is the life.
Old 28-04-2012, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYachtsMan View Post
sawadeekap from beautiful bangkok! even though it's damn hot, smoky and dirty, it's all beautiful!

first night was spent at the pimp, and it was a good night. when we walked in at about 11+, we were expecting the place to be packed with guys, and not many girls left cos that's what happened to us before.

this time, the pimp was packed.. with guys, but lots of ladies. the waiting area by the pool table was full, and the first row of sofas were also full of ladies! we were quite shocked by the sheer amount and the many eyes watching us as we walked in.. so quickly scurried to the sofa (VIP room all full already; must make booking 4 days in advance). later we asked the MMS and she said during weekends and events on thursdays, they will "hang water" and have about 150 girls.

they also have some russian or european dancers now. one of them was quite hot and sexy in a grass skirt. very yummy when she's on stage. but... mai chop kin borscht, chop tom yum...

definitely one of the better nights at the pimp.. planning to go again this trip.
The best fun is to party in the VIP karaoke room where anything goes.
When there once with my close friend and his Thai friends who is a VIP member there.
Not surprising that the Thai can afford to spent more than us and another popular club is Maiake.
Old 28-04-2012, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, after some talked about sang som, suddenly people who first time to bkk also like to drink sang som. How about sang som with plain water? Real taste of sang som. I think it's time for me to work for sang som, and promote to the thanachart who comes to Thailand.

Unfortunately, in Bangkok, not all clubs selling Sang Som, unlike in CNX, ktvs clubs all got Sang Som.

Next week in CNX have Sang Som move a bar event, and pop and indies band coming to sing for this event. 25 hours, Potato, Aof, Tattoo Color, Lipta, T-bone are some arties invited for this event.

Yup it's Rum, not whiskey, some Thais prefer Hong Thong, as after drinking sang som, they got hang over.
Old 28-04-2012, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
cleanfreak is Cool - loads of Potential

Old birds please advise! What other joints similar to Maiake, Sherbet and The Pimp etc are available? Been to all 3 and also a joint called With Love at Suttisan where you can bonk the girls for a price. Prefer the likes of Sherbet and The Pimp though. Old birds please guide young boy here. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1