The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-04-2012, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylurker View Post
Why so free today mikemike, want to cheong TD?
Lucklurker kor kor, what's TD? Thai Dishes? You not playing 19 hole?
Old 24-04-2012, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
big john deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedsteel View Post
You may consider Amanta Ratchada . It is nice hotel with big rooms (got kitchen , washer , dryer ) but got to pay a bit more about SGD 80 per night . Cfm girl friendly as I did it every year

Fully agreed that Amanda is great place......near soi 4 and esplanade.....but the traffic really pissed me off in ratchada........sometimes taxis dun even take me back to Amanda......after sometimes got tired of the actions in ratchada.....
Old 24-04-2012, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Soap Land bro!

Help you got 5 Tiger to drink boh? kekeke...

All hotel can bring back girls! Who tell you cannot? Prostitution is illegal in Thailand (so Sillyporeans we all very lucky can fuck without fear at all those gahmen licensed GL whorehouses!). Only diff is "girl friendly" hotels won't charge extra if you bring your Thai "girlfriend". Its called a "joiner fee" and charges are usually displayed quite prominently at the reception desk.

Policy varies from hotel to hotel. Some charge fee + take girl's ID card (good for your safety too). Some just take ID card and don't charge. If have budget most 5 star hotels won't hassle you but cheaper hotels will have to depend. Dunno which hotel? Not sure? First time? Check with Bro Tim the easiest way.

First post of the night not tired out yet!
I difffer that. Most international expensive hotels dun allow guest in (must pay guest fee)where else most local 4 stars and below allow......most accor/mercury group allow.......best is to check with hotel first before u book.....
Old 24-04-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Tawandang.....

Thanks! Got address? Thanks in advance
Old 24-04-2012, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYachtsMan View Post
at Soi Cowboy, I like Baccara, but prices have been going up from LT 3500 to 4000.. and recently even asking for 5000!

I heard Afterskool is not bad, so will check that out on my next trip. Any other Soi Cowboy bars to recommend?

2) Clean massage -- I like the Healthland chain (http://www.healthlandspa.com/). There's a branch at Sukhumvit 21 (Asoke). Try the therapeutic massage at 300b/hour. Damn good and you come out feeling like a new man. Make sure you can take painful massages though.. the masseuse will knead you like you're pizza dough and attack all the stiff parts.

3) for massage + full service.. can try sukhumvit soi 26... snow white, angel, etc. just google snow white massage bangkok for the address. there's a side lane opposite snow white (behind the japanese restaurants) that have many of these. can choose 1 girl, 2 girls, 3 girls... 2 hours unlimited.. good if you are like rambo and the GPMG..
5000 is too much! I already complained when some offered 2.5k without bar fine.....and soi cowboy bar fine is more ex than walking street.....for 5000, can get model grade lor.....
Old 25-04-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

Can any good bros recommend good food and dinning place in bkk? I am a sucker for wagyu beef.....have tried the one in Siam paragon....not so nice....thanks
Old 25-04-2012, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by big john View Post
Thanks! Got address? Thanks in advance
Google for "tawandang"
Old 25-04-2012, 12:33 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
5000 is too much! I already complained when some offered 2.5k without bar fine.....and soi cowboy bar fine is more ex than walking street.....for 5000, can get model grade lor.....
If u talking about BKK, 2.5 LT in SC or Nana is almost impossible unless u talking about those standing outside by the road.

If u talking price in BKK vs Pattaya, then it is not a right comparison.

Quote:
Can any good bros recommend good food and dinning place in bkk? I am a sucker for wagyu beef.....have tried the one in Siam paragon....not so nice....thanks
Ekamai has a few. I always go there and have dinner. The beef is damn good but a bit ex.
Old 25-04-2012, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
2.5K is expensive even already including the bar fine. I rather try my luck fishing at Warm Up.
Old 25-04-2012, 06:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I difffer that. Most international expensive hotels dun allow guest in (must pay guest fee)where else most local 4 stars and below allow......most accor/mercury group allow.......best is to check with hotel first before u book.....
Maybe that applies to other places but in Bangkok, the reception in 5 stars hotel won't bat an eyelid even if you bring back a group of girls. J.W Mariott, grand millenium and Renaissance ratchaprasong are some of them.

That aside, it doesn't hurt to ask about the guest policies before you check it. Don't need to be shy it's bangkok.
Old 25-04-2012, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 17
reedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Fully agreed that Amanda is great place......near soi 4 and esplanade.....but the traffic really pissed me off in ratchada........sometimes taxis dun even take me back to Amanda......after sometimes got tired of the actions in ratchada.....
You can buy the 3 day train pass . I already gave up taxi during daytime in BBK,It take you only one stop from Thailand Cultural centre to Huai Khwang, I will only take taxi at early hours (3 - 4am) after drinking . Ppl in BBK have to sleep right ?
Old 25-04-2012, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 22
fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute

absolutely bro... i too don't really take taxi during the day... the traffic is horrible...
Old 25-04-2012, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fei_fei45 View Post
absolutely bro... i too don't really take taxi during the day... the traffic is horrible...
There are a few timings u need to avoid, the rest are still fine.

1) 0730-0930 hrs
2) 1130-1400hrs
3) 1630-2000hrs

Ratchada road traffic condition is considered good even during peak hours. Go further down to Asoke junction, that is the nightmare. I once got jammed in the traffic, after ratchada-param 9 junction, it took me 1 hour to cross petchburi road, another hour plus to reach Asoke junction. From that day I will never use that road. I will always use toll way.
Old 25-04-2012, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 22
fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
There are a few timings u need to avoid, the rest are still fine.

1) 0730-0930 hrs
2) 1130-1400hrs
3) 1630-2000hrs

Ratchada road traffic condition is considered good even during peak hours. Go further down to Asoke junction, that is the nightmare. I once got jammed in the traffic, after ratchada-param 9 junction, it took me 1 hour to cross petchburi road, another hour plus to reach Asoke junction. From that day I will never use that road. I will always use toll way.
thanks bro for the tip!!!
Old 25-04-2012, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fei_fei45 View Post
thanks bro for the tip!!!
Your avatar ger in BKK?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1