The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2011, 04:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
Recommendation needed

Hi to all brudders here

Been hunting high and low for a really good massage by a young pretty sweet thing for almost 2 years now so really need some help. I am thinking of going this weekend so quite desperate. Any kind souls can help me?

I did search the forum for quite some time but have yet to find anything.

I do provide some FR and feedback once in a while so now I really need some recommendations.

Past year been to Quarter moon and some other small spa shops, also tried some freelancer but I still never found any really good ones.

I am looking for SYT who can do a reasonable good massage and HJ. I am not really looking for FJ. If I want FJ only can always get to GL $150.

I would prefer local girls but if really no recommendation even PRC is fine.

The girl can work in a spa or freelance is fine too but I want the girl to be not more than 26 and can give good massage.

If MILF, I can give you lots of good recommendations in return.

As a point of reference for what I NEED, I have attached her blog.

http://naomiliu.blogspot.com/2010/10/update-about-me.html

This girl is the best massage, HJ and looks combined that I have ever tried. I really cannot find someone close to her standard for a few years now. Really missed her.

But I am not asking for her contact as I think she is no longer in the trade anymore but this is a point of reference for the recommendation I need. For those brudders who PM me for her contact, I dont think the HP is working anymore so you can try her blog.

She used to charge $100 for HJ but she allows auto roam and after some visit, I even strip her underwear and fingered her.

And I know some brothers here do not think highly of her then please recommend me someone close to that standard.

I can always still go back to Wen Wen at her shop at bukit timah but she is getting older and she is not half as pretty. That girl ICE who used to work for her is not bad but she does not allow touching at all and cannot really massage too.

Freelancer QQ was not bad too but she has fake boobs and gone back to china for good.

So can any kind brudders here help? And for those who do not want to post the lobang here, just PM me and I will also upped your points.

Thanks again ! Happy Long weekend.
Old 30-04-2011, 04:58 AM
Samster

edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Recommendation needed

Not even 1 recommendation?
Old 03-05-2011, 10:27 PM
Samster

Since got no recommendations so I went back to quarter moon again at least assured of a good massage, no SYT though.

Took my regular Cindy. One thing is she also knows how to use the tube to do Chinese traditional kind of massage for you.

I was hesitant to do it but the other day I was really having leg pain and it works wonders so brothers who are interested can go find her to do that.

Of course she also provide good HDLY and released. She also very service orientated and not a time waster.

So thats my recommendation with no further idea of where to go. Next time I may go try Wen Wen but she is at bukit timah which is a bit too far for me.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope u find yours. I usually release in JB nowadays, can share with u if keen
Old 04-05-2011, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 19
muthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of light

nowadays really really rare massage by SYT who can do a gd job in both the massage and the hj...

in fact, finding syt already very hard, not to mention still want gd skills...

i saw in some other threads abt some thai msg at L india area...supposedly the msg is gd, and got some lookers...u may wanna check out the threads and ask ard abit
내가 한국 여자를 사랑
私は日本の女の子が好き
我爱中国妹
I love Singapore Girls
Old 04-05-2011, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
krackers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

isn't serangoon kinda hazardous during this period? then again which area is not....

i had one along s*** a***. young yes and sweet perhaps in the dimmed light.

caveat bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthuteo View Post
nowadays really really rare massage by SYT who can do a gd job in both the massage and the hj...

in fact, finding syt already very hard, not to mention still want gd skills...

i saw in some other threads abt some thai msg at L india area...supposedly the msg is gd, and got some lookers...u may wanna check out the threads and ask ard abit
Old 04-05-2011, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
Not even 1 recommendation?
Maybe you can try this gal at FL Dome 2... I haven't tried her yet but she has some good reviews...

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=238122
Old 04-05-2011, 10:09 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Recommendation needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Hope u find yours. I usually release in JB nowadays, can share with u if keen
Thank you.

I also good to JB once a month. Managed to go to the one beside Crown Plaza hotel but not that young. Other than that, no more lobang as my TOPO in JB is very poor.

Always welcome recommendation for JB too. Thank u first !
Old 04-05-2011, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by krackers View Post
isn't serangoon kinda hazardous during this period? then again which area is not....

i had one along s*** a***. young yes and sweet perhaps in the dimmed light.

caveat bros.
Bro I will PM you for your lobang if you willing to share.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
Maybe you can try this gal at FL Dome 2... I haven't tried her yet but she has some good reviews...

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=238122
Thank you very much

Already PM for contact. Going to try soon.

Since the 2 IC law implemented I have not yet try a freelancer.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
Thank you very much

Already PM for contact. Going to try soon.

Since the 2 IC law implemented I have not yet try a freelancer.
2 IC law is mainly a farce lah...The hotels just look at the IC of the gal only... I think right now only frag hotel scans the gal's ID into their computer system. But not sure if they still practice it now...

H81 should have upgraded their system also but so far only look at the gal's ID and never scan into their system.

The best I have tried is xiao xia. Very professional in tuina massage, ba guan, mo sha and accupuncture since she is trained in China and working for many years there. But now back in China...hopefully will be back soon...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1