The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-01-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
To add on, nowadays baccara girls preferred ST rather than LT. At times their ST rate is too ridiculous.
Just to add my 2 cents:

I've encountered baccara or other more chio ones from other aggs who are ang pai and don't allow frenching, no fingering, no touch here or there. KNN they only want to lie there and let u put ur cock in. period. but having said that, not a lot of girls are like that la. just what i experienced before though...maybe im not hansum enuff for them?? LOL

Secondly, what i had experienced in baccara bf is even after u buy them some LDs, their bf still auto + 2 LDs!
Old 05-01-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
To add on, nowadays baccara girls preferred ST rather than LT. At times their ST rate is too ridiculous.

try Meaw from baccara. forgot her tag number leow. she's 22 and easily impressed. her GfE damn high. petite JAV lookalike girl but small boobs (B--). really smooth skin. trimmed pussy. not that tight but not very loose pussy either. she can fuck with you the whole night and yet don't complain. her weak spot is when u treat her like a lady and be gentleman (eg pull out ur chair for her to sit when u jio her down from stage), she will appreciate it very much one coz in this line i think she had seen enough barbarians leow hahaha.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Hey idiot you want to start shit is it?

I am TCSSing with naemlo got your business is it?
My comments or disclaimer got name you out is it?

Readers have their own eyes to see who is the clown here.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
I won't stoop to your level. Waste time only. Lol. Certainly they have their mind to judge.

Yeah by getting your clones to zap me. That shows really how petty u are. As if points really matter.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
I won't stoop to your level. Waste time only. Lol. Certainly they have their mind to judge.

Yeah by getting your clones to zap me. That shows really how petty u are. As if points really matter.
What a moron!
Cannot even answer if I did name you out and want to start shit.
Then stop replying to my posts and mind your own business!

If you have too much free time I suggest you go to Pratunam more often and shop for better deals for your coyotes instead of coming to forum and step on my tail.

So far I never zap you but I cannot stop other people from doing so.
People here have eyes to see who is the jack ass.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
What a moron!
Cannot even answer if I did name you out and want to start shit.
Then stop replying to my posts and mind your own business!

If you have too much free time I suggest you go to Pratunam more often and shop for better deals for your coyotes instead of coming to forum and step on my tail.

So far I never zap you but I cannot stop other people from doing so.
People here have eyes to see who is the jack ass.

Dun be so cyber hero lah. Put time put place when u come Bangkok. Scold me in my face! Dun be so wayang on the forum.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Dun be so cyber hero lah. Put time put place when u come Bangkok. Scold me in my face! Dun be so wayang on the forum.
Quote you first in case you edit.
Got time then reply.

Wow want to play pai kia (gangster)?

Old 05-01-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote you first in case you edit.
Got time then reply.

Wow want to play pai kia (gangster)?
All adults here. Wear pants. Not wear skirts. What era already. Need to play pai kia? Only losers will talk big on the forum.
Old 05-01-2017, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

ybkk,

Greetings, from Belle Grand Condo!

You need to stop being argumentative and constantly contradicting other members' opinions! Even your opinions have important messages for members and also grounds for criticisms! Therefore, be more diplomatic when expressing your ideas and opinions!

If you want to discuss further, I want to meet you and David David at the Belle Grand food court in person and I'll buy you guys one of the most delicious wonton mee in Bangkok! We can discuss about the forum and living in Bangkok in general. Just PM me and we could meet. I won't be available from January 15 through 22. Have a nice day!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!

Last edited by norice; 05-01-2017 at 09:35 PM.
Old 05-01-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
samseng27 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any bros in BKK now. I'm alone and damn bored. meet up and Chong anyone?
Old 05-01-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I stop barfining go go girls many years already ever since they rose their bar fine fees.

It makes no sense to have additional 2 more drinks on top of the bar fine fees.
So I rather go to Themae where there isn't bar fine fees, and the drinks there is half the price of the go go bars pricing.

After all if the service is good, I can always use the access money that I've saved earlier on for the bar fining fee to tips them.

This makes more sense. I won't pay 1K฿, without doing anything.
I can't agree more. Barfine concept give no value to customer, but just a mechanism for Gogo Bar's to steal money from customer. The worst part is, you pay the full barfine (which should cover their 'losses' for the night) and they don't make the girls to LT if you want it; most girls just want ST and guys want LT, what is the point of paying barfine + drinks for a ST session (~1000 baht), you can pay around 2000 baht total and better service at a soapy massage without barfine. I think if girl only wants a ST session, then the barfine should be 1/2 the cost, as the barfine already covers the bars losses from her for the evening, yet she is returning to work to make more money for them.

The only thing is, some bros like going to Gogo's to drink and look at girls (without buying Lady Drinks or Barfine), and some Gogo's have better looking girls than Thermae girls, and you can see their bikini bodies before you choose!. When i come i think i would visit Gogo Bar occassionally just to look, but be very reluctant to Barfine unless the girl is of spectacular quality. However, most Baccara girls have plastic surgery and implants already which i hate. My experience at Thermae however is they tend to be more GFE, whereas Gogo girls treat it more as a transaction, and make excuse to leave and go back to work get more customer. Up to you how you like to play.

Last edited by lost99; 06-01-2017 at 12:12 AM.
Old 06-01-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

With the money you saved from barfines, Why don't you buy the girls a plate of fried chicken wings? Those cooks working at Thermae make excellent and delicious crispy fried chicken wings! It's very cheap and delicious!

Old 06-01-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post

With the money you saved from barfines, Why don't you buy the girls a plate of fried chicken wings? Those cooks working at Thermae make excellent and delicious crispy fried chicken wings! It's very cheap and delicious!
Bro Norice, I"m a vegetarian, but the Ayam' in Indonesia is much tastier than chicken's in Thailand....
Old 06-01-2017, 12:17 AM
Samster

Lost99,

Lately, maybe due to recession or negative economic situation, Thermae has hundreds of attractive freelancers! I agree that it's a hit or miss in regards to service but appearance wise it's top notch in Thermae!

In Thermae, no bar fines, drinks and food are cheap, no smoking, no ladyboys and waiters are honest and accommodating!

Old 06-01-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Are you stupid or what?

You pay for my air ticket from Shenzhen to Bangkok then I come loh.

Quote:
All adults here. Wear pants. Not wear skirts. What era already. Need to play pai kia? Only losers will talk big on the forum.
Talking about skirts I think this area you've more experience.
555 thought you sourced bikinis for your coyotes in Pratunam before?

Ownself say ownself song again?
Tell people put time and place.
If this is not play pai kai (gangster) then what is it?

Who is the adult and who is the small boy here 555?

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
ybkk,

Greetings, from Belle Grand Condo!

You need to stop being argumentative and constantly contradicting other members' opinions! Even your opinions have important messages for members and also grounds for criticisms! Therefore, be more diplomatic when expressing your ideas and opinions!
Khun norice,

You not afraid he flame you again huh?

You sure he will dare to meet you?
Later some small boy play Mafia with you.

Old 06-01-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster

I fully agree that the barfine and ST/LT rates at Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza is a big rip off these days.

Better off hunting for FLs at Thermae Coffee Shop.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1