The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: my buddy kena virus

Sure sure, all others are clowns, while only you are the suave hero who unfortunately behaved as if you like to bury your face among the shit, vomit, cum, fart here in order to justify your existence.

There had been many past posts by many different bros complaining of your numerous fake FRs. There is no need for anyone to even waste time and effort to put it here again. Your fake FRs is the least of the many sinister things that you have shitted here. Everyone has seen your sinister side with their own eyes. You can continue to laugh and pat yourself, hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I am laughing and enjoying when baotohk the clown is agitated and furious considering the numerous posts you have made so far. I have again achieved my KPI. Now, clown #3 - rawall has surface. As the saying goes, "clowns of the same mentality flocks together to shit, fart and bark among themselves. Same old clowns 🤡 ... and same old shit! Nothing new!

Sorry to have burst your inflated ego again, your posts about me writing FR and exposing me lacks substance and ground. There ain't solid evidence, so to speak. You can't even identify which part of my FR is fake. Talk is cheap, Mr Sumbo! LOL!

You 3 can continue to bark all you want as I am still max_priest in SBF. I can still enjoy what I do best in GL as well as HC. I am glad that I didn't provide u any solid lobang when you PM me to look for HC lobang sometime last year. I am sure you would say you didn't as I know very well you are an unethical piece of scum who wouldn't dare to admit what u said even for a such a mundane stuff in the virtual world. I believe u must be one hell of a Scumbag in the real world. Time to wake up and smell the coffee, oldf fogey!
Old 28-02-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Baotohk, a sincere word of advice, don't get too overly agitated as you are not young anymore ... I fear that you might either get a brain concussion like the threadstarter and/or heart attack! Cheers!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-02-2017, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
Sure sure, all others are clowns, while only you are the suave hero who unfortunately behaved as if you like to bury your face among the shit, vomit, cum, fart here in order to justify your existence.

There had been many past posts by many different bros complaining of your numerous fake FRs. There is no need for anyone to even waste time and effort to put it here again. Your fake FRs is the least of the many sinister things that you have shitted here. Everyone has seen your sinister side with their own eyes. You can continue to laugh and pat yourself, hahaha.
You ask yourself, aren't you three behaving like clown & dumbos?! All the evidences are here which speak volume about it and suggested you are! Lol!

Lastly, I didn't proclaim myself as a suave hero. You are the one saying that now.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-02-2017, 01:58 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Yes I save my effort to pinpoint which part is fake as it is wasting effort to speak the truth everyone alredy know ur fr is nothing but fake. More so there r many samster in the past including me had alredi pinpoint the fake part of ur fr. Just quite an eg an an exwl 54a boob fake even okt admit but u tried to cover for her, unless u r too fake until cannot differentiate what is real or fake. Wanwan 0819 chio? Oh my fucking god, probably u already ah pek so she is chio in ur eyes, can see ur bad taste lol

Quote:
Hey, Mr Sinister, save it lah! If U can't identify anything wrong with my FR, just say so! No need to come up with some lame excuses to cover your ass face. My toes are laughing non stop for being a dumbo! We weren't born yesterday.
Old 28-02-2017, 02:00 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
My toes are laughing non stop for being a dumbo! We weren't born yesterday.
What a dumbo admitting herself as dumbo! Rolfmao can u be more funny? Hahaha 沉肥杂种 uncle, r u so old until u completely lose ur mind? Or kena stabbed by us until cannot speak properly
Now we know who is the dumbo wannabe I'm laughing all out as she is slapping herself n stepping on her own foot. Looks like with just a slightest follow up with her has made her lost her mind even though she tried to hide her emotion here. Fact never lie itself .she is laughing for herself as being a dumbo, joke of the day rolfmao!

Last edited by korean; 28-02-2017 at 02:25 PM.
Old 28-02-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No need to ask. Everyone has some self-respect and reflection except you having none and is shameless. I lost out to you who managed to get slap by everyone else anywhere you go but still can maintain a shameless face.

Quote:
You ask yourself, aren't you three behaving like clown & dumbos?! All the evidences are here which speak volume about it and suggested you are! Lol!

Lastly, I didn't proclaim myself as a suave hero. You are the one saying that now.
Old 28-02-2017, 02:05 PM

Quote:
No need to ask. Everyone has some self-respect and reflection except you having none and is shameless. I lost out to you who managed to get slap by everyone else anywhere you go but still can maintain a shameless face.
That y she is 正牌杂种粉, the only truth abt herself
Old 28-02-2017, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Pls see above. She admitted herself as a dumbo. Now we know who is the dumbo wannabe I'm laughing all out as she is slapping herself n stepping on her own foot. Looks like with just a slightest follow up with her has made her lost her mind even though she tried to hide her emotion here. Fact never lie itself .she is laughing for herself as being a dumbo, joke of the day rolfmao!
Old 28-02-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Xmen12345 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmen12345 View Post
unsafe practice
1.BBBJ
2. French
3. Lick
5. Com
6. COB
7. A fingering
8. P fingering
10. Nipple suck
12 .P-lick , A-lick
13 .Ball lick
Still remember
Old 28-02-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
I am laughing and enjoying when baotohk the clown is agitated and furious considering the numerous posts (and the contents) he has made so far. I have again achieved my KPI. Now, clown #3 - rawall has surfaced.. As the saying goes, "clowns of the same mentality flocks together to shit, fart and bark among themselves. Same old clowns �� ... and same old shit! Nothing new!

Sorry to have burst your inflated ego again, Baotohk the old fogey... your posts about me writing fake FR and exposing me lacks substance and ground. There ain't solid evidence, so to speak. You can't even identify which part of my FR is fake. Talk is cheap, Mr Dumbo! LOL!

You 3 can continue to bark all you want (so long u hopeless clowns do not disturb the other FR threads) as I am still max_priest in SBF. I can still enjoy what I do best in GL as well as HC. I am glad that I didn't provide u any solid lobang when you PM me to look for HC lobang sometime last year. You must be very sore and felt jealous when I offer tips to others regularly. I am sure you would say you didn't as I know very well you are an unethical piece of scum who wouldn't dare to admit what u said even for a such a mundane stuff in the virtual world. I believe u must be one hell of a Scumbag in the real world. Time to wake up and smell the coffee, old fogey!
Really good at making up story and pat yourself on the shoulder. Now you are being exposed and you are busy trying to discredit others.

You are doing well in deceiving others until now. Am glad you have to keep coming out and use one lie to cover another lie. But the sad thing is ...you keep saying the same thing over and over again. No fresh lies or ideas?

Come on. You have no money to fuck working ladies but im sure you have plenty of time to think of what you can do.

Or are you having so many clones that you are finding it hard to manage? Split personality require some intelligence which is beyond you. Try to be a maxi-pad will be easier
Old 28-02-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
she produces 3 things, fake fr, fake stories and clones
you forgot one thing. Fake statistics - on his appearance , his height and the number of pm he received daily
Old 28-02-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahahaha, midgety tampon!!! Thanks for the good laugh, bro baotohk.
Already glorifying him. Else he should have been a used toilet paper
Old 28-02-2017, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
沉肥uncle, baotohk doesn't want to point out which part of ur FR is fake becuz most of the ppl already know that ur FR is nothing but fake. I'm glad u still treasure your credibility of FR, which mean every time we expose ur fake FR will trigger ur innermost nerves even u try to act cool yes u still act as hero here but the reality is no one is believing u now n ur sinister act is spread well among okt, wl n samster rolfmao. I just heard from my pal that some of his regulars are laughing at u n called u 沉肥杂种 rolfmao, she even show him the house group wechat all the wl bitching n laughing on u n with ur pic
He just want to win but unfortunately his credibility is gone and no longer command value.

Sad case - No more discount and privileges from OKT and WLs.
Old 28-02-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hey, Mr Sinister, save it lah! If U can't identify anything wrong with my FR, just say so! No need to come up with some lame excuses to cover your ass face. My toes are laughing non stop for being a dumbo! We weren't born yesterday.
Quickly ask your clone to come out and support your FR and claimed that it is the BEST and MOST ACCURATE FR ever written. You need to feel good . KKGKKS
Old 28-02-2017, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Baotohk, a sincere word of advice, don't get too overly agitated as you are not young anymore ... I fear that you might either get a brain concussion like the threadstarter and/or heart attack! Cheers!
Thanks for your advice. Im more concerned about your midgety height and thumb size dick. Wonder if you will ever be able to have a proper relationship with another woman that can accept your handicap

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1