The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2962 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 17
Loose_Change is one of the Best!Loose_Change is one of the Best!Loose_Change is one of the Best!Loose_Change is one of the Best!
Re: Who do you really prefer?

Hi bros, can share ctc for anna, really appreciate if you do. Thanks
Old 01-03-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 18
qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!
Anna is average compared to Meow Meow. Looks better on photos imo. Service is okay but nothing much to shout about.

Just to bring in a few more choices, tried Rui Rui from the other branch - disappointing. Just a good looker.
Old 01-03-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 10
sammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by qingzhe View Post
Anna is average compared to Meow Meow. Looks better on photos imo. Service is okay but nothing much to shout about.

Just to bring in a few more choices, tried Rui Rui from the other branch - disappointing. Just a good looker.
I tried Rui Rui, and found her ok... she is pretty with nice figure, and spotted a tattoo on the stomach. Feels like fucking a GF..... nice....
Old 02-03-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have tried michelle and anna. Michelle is smaller build, but she can massage well and i remembered her backstepping massage is solid! Shes small build, so not too heavy when she steps on your back. Top GFE and had a really good time with her many months back! Tried Anna few months back after seeing her MBS bikini pics.. she seems slimmer in person.. massage was ok and lots of GFE too. In my opinion she might be too skinny for me. But still felt it was worth my time and money! So bro, i think you should go for both!

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 21-07-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
InvisibleMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneminman View Post
u wan to try her pm me..i give u lol.x