The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2016, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
genos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Who is Johnn, bedokmassage, power69, Thomasdelarue?

And what is his motive? Been seeing this few accounts posting in almost all the threads in here and can clearly see that he is subtlely pushing a few joints in his posts. They are obviously the same person because the writing style is the same and his replies are usually no head no tail. So is he an okt pushing for his own joints and tries to avoid advertising fees by piggybacking on other ppl threads?
Old 05-11-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 12
spicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to all
Re: Who is Johnn, bedokmassage, power69, Thomasdelarue?

No idea cos i don't track anybody nor do i see any need to..just my own self-contained opinion.
Old 05-11-2016, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, the best way to deal with it is to just ignore & fuck it.
If people cannot make themselves clear in their posts then it's their problem.
No need for us to agonize over it.
Old 05-11-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
massboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by genos View Post
And what is his motive? Been seeing this few accounts posting in almost all the threads in here and can clearly see that he is subtlely pushing a few joints in his posts. They are obviously the same person because the writing style is the same and his replies are usually no head no tail. So is he an okt pushing for his own joints and tries to avoid advertising fees by piggybacking on other ppl threads?
U kenna zap by them??

Their point is high!!! But true that their reply I really dont understand too.
Hahaha
Old 05-11-2016, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!

Someone has already pointed out in a previous thread that these four characters are likely to be the same person. They seem to have something to say in practically every thread and situation, including av raids. So I am just wondering if they are acting undercover or that they have first hand knowledge of the raids as some OKTS with connections do.

Safest thing to do is to avoid giving away details in the open threads and not to provide any info to them via PM.

Talking about being zapped. I kenna left, right and centre but who cares about the points? What value do they bring?
Old 05-11-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

i dont need yr info n pm.
Old 05-11-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

i dont need yr pm, nor info.
I go budget masg only, $50, two hr.
I am here since delphi forum. All sick of
Info ,here there got gal can fuck.
Old 06-11-2016, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasdelaruue View Post
Thanks for clarifying. And what about Johnn, bedokmassage and power69? Do u speak for all of them?
Old 06-11-2016, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinpaokong View Post
Someone has already pointed out in a previous thread that these four characters are likely to be the same person. They seem to have something to say in practically every thread and situation, including av raids. So I am just wondering if they are acting undercover or that they have first hand knowledge of the raids as some OKTS with connections do.

Safest thing to do is to avoid giving away details in the open threads and not to provide any info to them via PM.

Talking about being zapped. I kenna left, right and centre but who cares about the points? What value do they bring?
Good point. Probably shd change my title to "beware of Johnn and avoid giving too much info to him"
Old 06-11-2016, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential

I post before liao la ,all is the same person.This OKT post a lot of ads at local free website.I can pm you all his number.But here he hijack people thread and keep on promote for same people(but making of this website but never pay)I don't understand the point go up so fast
Old 06-11-2016, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Brogary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Even the way they type on the forum. Almost the same. Short sentences which are not understandable some of the times
Old 06-11-2016, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 10
scotttmd is a glorious beacon of lightscotttmd is a glorious beacon of lightscotttmd is a glorious beacon of lightscotttmd is a glorious beacon of lightscotttmd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasdelaruue View Post

Likewise, I think most of us dun need your info too as they are all fat old hags, and we don't need your "advice" as nobody understands your English as well. So do us a favor and stop pushing your old hags in other people's thread. Much appreciated
Old 06-11-2016, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
salamander deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This guy has at least 6 nicks. One that is seldom used by him now is nokia6i00. He is actively promoting Amy of Grandlink. Any bros tried her before? Good or not?
Old 06-11-2016, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 10
scotttmd is a glorious beacon of lightscotttmd is a glorious beacon of lightscotttmd is a glorious beacon of lightscotttmd is a glorious beacon of lightscotttmd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by salamander View Post
This guy has at least 6 nicks. One that is seldom used by him now is nokia6i00. He is actively promoting Amy of Grandlink. Any bros tried her before? Good or not?
Doubt so. From all his past sharing, it's mostly old grannies. Unless you have a thing for those kind.
Old 06-11-2016, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2894 / Power: 12
mePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmind View Post
I post before liao la ,all is the same person.This OKT post a lot of ads at local free website.I can pm you all his number.But here he hijack people thread and keep on promote for same people(but making of this website but never pay)I don't understand the point go up so fast

Those nicks have been active at "points exchange" threads over the past 2-3 weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salamander View Post

All my puzzle/treasure hunt threads were deleted because the last and most recent thread depict a place which is strolling distance to his base op.

There is a very very new nick alphastar, with 200+ pts, that is promoting Amy over at the local massage section.

If woman is a bottle of red wine, then man is the cork. For her 1st time, corkscrew required.

Graphics Re-Interpreted !

( Click to show/hide )
Big Sweep : Cleanup op after NDP. Toto : Leading toilet manufacturer. 4D : CD, LD, DVD, BD.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1