The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
eddyddd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: aaaassss

Bro can share contact? Attracted by your title LOL!
Old 19-09-2016, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Iloveapplegadet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, please do share the contact and location thanks !!
Old 20-09-2016, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
cartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to all

Thank to TS for the info. Actually been to this place before but only knew from TS that it's new management and new crew now. Didn't get to try the girl recommended by TS, but got another brown sugar by the name of L****a. Very fair and slim and very to my taste. Yum yum..

Got inside and was pleasantly surprised with her massage skills. She then mentioned that she have a certificate in doing massage. Don't play play. This girl is for real. Of cos for me, being able to massage is a just a bonus, my main intention is still the finale.

If I was impressed with the massage, I was blown away by her service. She is very willing to accommodate. We tried many different position before I cannot control anymore. My humble ratings as follows:

Name: L****a
Looks: 8/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
Dmg: $50/hr + $100 full

On my way out, saw a few other girls. All brown sugar, young n sweet looking, and most importantly, I like the look of their juicy round ass (now I know why TS named the thread like that). Asked if they offer the same service at the same price and they all say yes. Very tempting. I am already dreaming about three slim sweet pretty minah doing a 6 hands massage for me.

Had stopped visiting this place for some time due to other playgrounds. But given the new change to this place and affordable pricing, I think I will be back to being a regular here again.

Last edited by cartmanez; 23-09-2016 at 02:08 PM.
Old 20-09-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
darren19777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share ctc. thanks
Old 21-09-2016, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Aion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share ctc with me!
Old 21-09-2016, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Firab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, pls share ctc. thks!
Old 21-09-2016, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
xduhzx is Cool - loads of Potential

Pls share thanks bro
Old 21-09-2016, 03:21 AM
Samster

goodchu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, please share ctc and location. Great thanks^^
Old 21-09-2016, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
slept deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please share ctc ^^
Old 21-09-2016, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 22
Bennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud of

Hi bro, can share ctc?
Thanksin adv
Old 21-09-2016, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
Deelee1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeelee1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinpoko View Post
I am pretty sure this place has been shared before but somehow I couldn't find the thread anymore. But what I am also sure of is that the ML I visited just recently is definitely new to this place, and probably even new to the industry.

I have been silently reading all the different FR here but never had the courage to try. Recently i got a contact from a friend and finally decided to try this out. done. When I finally plucked up enough courage to call the number, I was told that the ML I was recommended to has left the place. Instead, the person on the phone asked me if I wanted to try a new young Malay ML who just joined recently. Well, why not. So off I went and when I was there, I was indeed being presented with a young gnd looking brown sweetie.

She guided me to the room and as a newbie I was abit blur blur. She then mentioned that she also quite new. So we can all learn together. "Not bad" I thought. Ice is breaking. Massage started and we chatted and laughed as she can easily talk cock with me. Until the point I pluck up the courage to tell her that my main objective here is to " release some internal stress". Immediately she quoted the prices for all the different stress relief packages. What surprised me was, there are two other items on the menu which is not usually offered at other places. Of course, the prices for these two items were also higher. Since this is my first time trying, I might as well go all the way....and so I picked the top item from the menu.

Action starts and everything was very sensual. There wasn't any commercial feel to it. And it's as if I have known her for very long and have been doing it for many times. Whatever I had in mind, she seemed to know and would follow accordingly. We tried at least three different stance before I go for the top menu item. As I was enjoying the this last part, I was able to finger her. The look on her face when I was doing that was heavenly. It was so screamingly arousing that I just exploded within a minute or two after entry. But it was all worth it. A first experience, an unforgettable one. Paid up and promise her I will be back again. I hope this is not the KC trap that everyone is talking about...

Summary of this ML.
Name: N***a
Face: 8/10
Body: 7.5/10
GFE: 10/10
Service: can I put 11? (You can definitely feel it when u are inside)

As this is a new account, please bear with me as my PM is limited and my posts here needs moderation. But nevertheless, I will try my best to clear my inbox as often as possible.

As for the top menu item, read my FR carefully and you should be able to figure it out for yourself.
Bro I will go down today. Pls share ctc.
Old 21-09-2016, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 9
niche has much to be proud ofniche has much to be proud ofniche has much to be proud ofniche has much to be proud ofniche has much to be proud ofniche has much to be proud ofniche has much to be proud ofniche has much to be proud ofniche has much to be proud ofniche has much to be proud of

Pls share the ctc n location. Thank you bro
Old 21-09-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmanez View Post
Dmg: $50/hr + $100 full

On my way out, saw a few other girls. All brown sugar, young n sweet looking, and most importantly, I like the look of their juicy round ass (now I know why TS named the thread like that). Asked if they offer the same service at the same price and they all say yes. Very tempting. I am already dreaming about three slim sweet pretty minah doing a 6 hands massage for me.

Had stopped visiting this place for some time due to other playgrounds. But given the new change to this place and affordable pricing, I think I will be back to being a regular here again.
thanks for sharing the FR, good value for our $$$
Old 21-09-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
23jasper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can you pls share ctc?
Old 21-09-2016, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 11
xenos555 is a name known to allxenos555 is a name known to allxenos555 is a name known to allxenos555 is a name known to allxenos555 is a name known to allxenos555 is a name known to all

bro mind sharing?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1