The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 06-03-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Every time I come here, Batam gives me something new.
I never thought I could do this, but I got a quick BJ (spontaneous) from one of my two girls in the back of the taxi from Pacific, while the other on the front seat was talking to the driver.
(I hope that the driver is not a Samster and reads this)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
The MOST exciting part of this "game" is not whether the taxi driver knows if you are getting the BBBJ,hehehe...it is more if your other girl sitting in front knew.
I consider them my best friends in this period. They slept with me 2 times already, one this time and another on my last stay in October.

Not exactly photomodels, say just average (one is a rather big too) but the affection and happiness they share with me each time really is priceless. The big one is also so understanding to not insist to go out with me every night. She brought me a nice gift on my last day: Indonesian handicraft. First time it happens to me in Batam: usually, I am the one who brings gifts to girls.

By the way, this is not the first time I get a blowjob on a taxi, but the other times were in Colombia, where the environment is really totally different.
Old 06-03-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Bunga is being watch closely by BNN. Please go Google yourself what BNN stands for. This explain lately why Bunga got raid, and now they just got raided again. Front door close. Dont ask for photo. Cos my hp model is Nokia 3210

Last edited by fde83; 06-03-2017 at 08:56 PM.
Old 07-03-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulgath View Post
U'll have to change yr siggy bro.

For yr yearly summaries -

https://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=5791
Actually I did...even before you made this reply to me,hehehe...

(this forum changed some links to ward off D-dos and MDA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Then later.. I should hv more freedom.
I notice how some Indo girls don't feel emotionally (or mentally) secured with their foreign lover/s or bfs/. But this only applies to girl/s who are sincerely wanting to be with you.

Her lack of confidence, and her constant worrying that you might give her up were noticeably obvious from my view (its just a gut-feel,I could be wrong).

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Read on another forum that Kungfu Yoga not that good as a Jackie Chan film. Will only watch it tomorrow then.
The whole Kungfu Yoga movie is actually not too bad,until the ending part...hehehe...which probably sends a question mark to the audience what were the dancing for? Hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 07-03-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Guys live report from batam city hotel new spa...I remember someone said before the new spa massage girls here dont do fj in the spa..I just finished a fj with the massage girl here at 300k after nego with her the price from 700k..Its a surprise that she pop up the golden question of fj...I tot hj only is enough for this spa..She even standby a CD in her bra...and after the fj she even clear up the cd put in her bra and throw outside..She said if throw in the room basket if got found out she will get fired by the company...A very good exprience here even thou its a day trip...

Last edited by PowerBenz; 07-03-2017 at 06:27 PM.
Old 07-03-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

now this place will be flooded. Ferry will be full. Queue to get your passport stamp will be long.

Last edited by fde83; 07-03-2017 at 09:57 PM.
Old 07-03-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
For newbies, calling WeChat FL is not really your game. On thinking back, the 2 incidents could end up very ugly for me. Luckily it didn't.
bro,mus keep yr cool,u travel btm so much & i tink u aso knwin 2 speak their language & yet can still fell back 4 problematic girls shws tere's no evryday sunday 4 evry1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
.. later got people poke you from the back.
tis is public internet lei,surely got mani trouble-maker aim 2 do what they do best & smtime will doing personal attack here jus like eveywhere else online bcs if ppl no like 2 hear truth,they can always clit on the left bottom ignora button & i'll do the same.

guy & guy poke here poke tere where got song,better save my enrgy go poke btm ger pussies better still, tio boh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
..Later say 3 bonk rule don't apply. End of the day, cock inside pussy can liao. Haiz.........
who say 3 bonk rule no apply? Nobody i see here say lei but i got see ppl here got say jus no let the 3 bonk rule becm a 'Rule' & later becm bind by it in btm onli.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
...I remember somebody said before the new spa massage girls here dont do fj..
i tink my memory & eyesight getting worse,i agn didn't knw tat new spa gers no do fj lei...surely got sm ger who willin do & sm dn't willin ,i tink evrywhere btm aso same lah,even utama tat side tere & delta aso, except sports msg..

i tink i btter follow bro BFOMF5 go drink milk liao...

btw,a pat on yr shoulder 4 scoring a good 1 with tat 300k fj.

keep yr fr cming.
Old 07-03-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
themikos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone heading to batam over this weekend? 11-12 march? Can join? Pls pm me. Thx
Old 07-03-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Guys live report from batam city hotel new spa...I remember someone said before the new spa massage girls here dont do fj in the spa..
You remembered wrongly... Please eat more ginkgo nuts; if I remember correctly, they are said to help with memory..
Old 08-03-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Just some update for ytd trip on taking transport...I reach batam center with my frens want to take the mini van to bcs mall..There are two mini van parked there waiting for customer and i asked how much per person one of the idiot want carrot us said 15000 per pax...Den later another one came say 50k for 5 pax..we refused to take and one uncle wearing a cap came show us his passport saying he singaporean and he always take this mini van 10k for 1 person ok..wanted us to bord the van i refused as i took the mini van before i only pay 5000 or 6000 to get to nagoya...I think the uncle showing passport is their pple..i think bros here taking the mini van from bc must beware of this person...I end up taking another mini van.that passby at 5000k per pax with my friends and alight at the doorstep of bcs mall...
Old 08-03-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

come...cum.... kok kok watch this video. funny. skip the rest, best part start at 7.10 mins

if newbies happen to go here, please kindly take only ST cos most of this places are morena joints, princess salon & beauty 31 massage are also here
Old 08-03-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4713 / Power: 24
tookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond repute

any one want to go week after?

cheers

To Up :
Old 08-03-2017, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Just some update for ytd trip on taking transport...I reach batam center with my frens want to take the mini van to bcs mall..There are two mini van parked there waiting for customer and i asked how much per person one of the idiot want carrot us said 15000 per pax...Den later another one came say 50k for 5 pax..we refused to take and one uncle wearing a cap came show us his passport saying he singaporean and he always take this mini van 10k for 1 person ok..wanted us to bord the van i refused as i took the mini van before i only pay 5000 or 6000 to get to nagoya...I think the uncle showing passport is their pple..i think bros here taking the mini van from bc must beware of this person...I end up taking another mini van.that passby at 5000k per pax with my friends and alight at the doorstep of bcs mall...
when u ask u bacame the carrot in their eye.

my advice :
Prepares the exact fare..
Identify the right colour van
Board...
Arrived ...
Alight ...
Then pay the exact fare...
Walk against the traffic...
Play deaf...
Old 08-03-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
when u ask u bacame the carrot in their eye.
I have a precise opinion on all this.

1) First important thing: be INFORMED.
Don't go to a taxi (ok, this is not exactly a taxi, but the same concept applies) and try to "bargain", because you read here that bargaining is important, without knowing WHAT IS THE CORRECT AMOUNT TO PAY. A newbie who tries to bargain a price but does not know what is the amount to pay is a small fish heading direct to jaws of the shark. The newbie MUST know what is the price and say straight "I pay this. Ok?".

2) Never ask "how much?" This shows you are not informed => carrot candidate.

3) Personally, I think that is even not good to bargain too much. Drivers sustain a family with their work. If I spend 500k on drinks in a pub, I should not be stingy giving 10k more to an ojek or taxi.
Said this, overpaying is "stupid" (in the Cipolla's definition) and wrong. It should be avoided at all cost.

When I take a taxi from Harbour Bay, I just tell him (to be sure) "lima puluh" (50k) and I never had a single problem or argument. Sometimes I don't even tell him that. I pay 50k when I arrive (standard fare including tip), after getting off the taxi (when you are out, especially in front of your hotel, the driver has no more power on you to get more money).
Never try to pay when you are still inside. The driver may be encouraged to ask more money claiming you did not understand.

Taxi is more problematic when you want to go back to hotel from a disco with a girl (in most cases, she would not be happy to take an ojek,,,)

BEWARE of a gangster who works as "taxi driver" at Newton. Thug face, on a black car with small blue lights. I had a strong argument with him and I even had to shout at him loudly in front of everyone.
To go from Newton to Formosa he wanted me to pay 70k.
No way. The appropriate price should be 30k for such a short ride, but at night the standard fare is 50k. I told him 50k and he even became aggressive to me demanding "70k lah". I sent him to hell and I found another car for 50k.

My advice is just: don't be intimidated. If you know what is the price, pay that price and nothing more. The shark looks for small fishes. If the fish is not so passive, the shark will stop the attack and will chase another one.
Old 08-03-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Kong - Skull Island

KONG!! Has finally arrived to Batam island,hehehe...

Kong : Skull Island

The storyline :

In 1973, a secretive organization known as Monarch finds an island that is shrouded in mystery and identified as the origin for new species. The resulting expedition to the island reveals that a giant monstrous ape named Kong is at the center of a battle for dominion over the island, against the apex predators, nicknamed the "Skull Crawlers", responsible for wiping out his kind. As most of the expedition crew plans to fight for survival on the hostile island, some of them begin to see that Kong is worth saving.

The Trailer :

This movie no need to say much already,hehehe...enjoy the movie,enjoy yourself IN the theater,enjoy Batam (if you are there).

oh wait,dont forget NOT to buy drink and food from the theater becos even if you do,you might not be able to finish them...and not being able to finish your food and drinks is not something good.

Kong ,Skull Island is screening all over Batam as of date.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 08-03-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kong - Skull Island

Shot in Vietnam - Ha Long Bay...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
KONG!! Has finally arrived to Batam island,hehehe...

Kong : Skull Island

[SIZE="4"]The storyline :

[/CENTER]

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1