The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2024, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
TheArtist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A story ten years in the making

KTV

Jane arrived at the KTV, feeling excited yet nervous, as she anticipated her fourth meeting with Gary. She wore a long sleeve white cotton top that hugged her curves just right, paired with a beige Gucci pleated skirt that accentuated her slender legs. The fitting cotton top showed off her pair of round breasts nicely, and Jane made sure to wear a thinner laced bra so as to show off some "bounce" as she walked in her heels. Her outfit was simple yet sexy.

Gary arrived. Jane smiled at him adoringly. They walked into the KTV located within the mall and booked the usual small room at the furthest corner. The KTV during the afternoons is usually vacant, and there was lesser staff.

Gary: Oh my god, you look great today!

Jane: Hahaha, you like my outfit today?

Gary nodded, smiled and cupped his hand over Jane's hand on her lap. Jane did not flinch. The couple had held hands in the past KTV sessions too. The KTV attendant knocked and came in with their ordered drinks. He then left the room, and Gary and Jane knew they would be left alone thereafter. Jane proceeded to pick her and Gary's favourite songs, which she knew very well. After all, they have frequented the KTV several times now. She took a sip of her mocktail and sat back. Gary held her hand again and Jane leaned onto him.

The songs played, as Gary and Jane chatted about Gary's work. While he was working on flexible time, the deadlines and stress on the job were overwhelming. He mentioned the KTV sessions helped him relieve the stress and was thankful to have Jane's company. What he did not plan, was falling in love with Jane, he said.

Jane: You don't idiot huh.

Gary: It's true, I couldn't sleep at night without thinking of you. I was also imagining you in bed beside me, and I held you tightly.

Jane: I'm married hor, don't play play.

Gary: I know, but right now you are with me right?

Gary smiled again, and squeezed Jane's hand. Jane wondered if Gary was trying to hit on her. She was developing feelings for Gary too, he was gentle, sweet and very responsible in his work. In fact, she felt a little guilty not being able to help Gary more in relieving his work stress.

Gary: Can I hold you?

Jane nodded slightly and leaned her head on Gary's shoulder as he wrapped his right arm over her shoulders. They rested in this position, eyes closed and listened to their favourite songs.

All of a sudden... Gary whispered into Jane's ear...

Gary: Can I kiss you?

Jane opened her eyes.

Jane: Huh?

She heard Gary loud and clear, but was unsure how to react. She was feeling confident about herself whenever she was with Gary and that she was able to attract him and hold his attention easily. It was no surprise to her that Gary was making his advances, especially after he confessed his feelings for her.

Sensing no rejection from Jane, Gary held her tightly with his right arm while directing her chin towards his face with his left hand. Jane knew what was going to happen next but did not object to his move. Perhaps this would help Gary forget about his work. Or maybe she was giving in to her feelings for him. It might be the comfortable couch and the privacy of the KTV room...

As such thoughts ran through her mind, Jane felt a warm, soft peck on her lips. She realised she had closed her eyes unconsciously. She felt Gary's lips on hers again, this time his lips stayed on longer.

Jane then felt Gary's lips lightly sucking on her upper lip, and she reciprocated. The sucking of each others lips resulted in several soft, suckling sounds. Jane was pleasantly surprised at how warm and gentle Gary's lips felt. The sucking grew harder and the kissing sounds grew louder.

Jane had several boyfriends before me, as expected, she had kissed other guys before. However, all that was prior to marriage. The fact that she was kissing a guy other than her husband seemingly turned her on. Was it the feeling of doing something taboo that excited her?

Jane placed a hand on Gary's chest and she felt his kisses grew wilder. All of a sudden, his lips detached from hers but before she could react, she felt a warm, wet lick on her lips. His lips returned to hers but this time with his tongue in the action too. Not before long, Jane felt a slight push of Gary's tongue into her mouth. Without hesitation, she opened her mouth and her tongue met his...

The frenching went on for several minutes. Jane was feeling very comfortable in Gary'a arms. She felt his left hand moving down from the side of her face to the side of her chest, while the other arm held on to her shoulder tightly. In return, Jane turned her body more towards Gary and wrapped her arms around his neck. If the KTV attendant came into the room at this moment, he would be treated to this sensual scene of the couple cradling and frenching each other.

The frenching soon turned into sucking of each other's tongue. The scene was getting more intense by the minute. Jane had totally engrossed herself in the warmth of Gary's arms and the wild frenching and sucking, that she ignored Gary's hand which is now lightly cupping her right breast. Jane's nipples were already harden at this point, and she knew Gary could feel it too through the fitting cotton top and the thin lace bra. Was she expecting this to happen and dressed intentionally? Jane felt a light squeeze on her breast...

Her handphone alarmed sounded off, giving them a rude start. They broke off from each other's embrace.

Gary: Stay...

Jane: Cannot, this appointment last week already fixed. Cannot fly aeroplane.

Jane straightened her hair as she pulled herself together, much to Gary's dismay. She gave Gary a kiss on the lips, whispered into his ear and left the KTV.

When she got home that night, she acted as though nothing happened. I was none the wiser, of course.

About 3 months ago, Jane had agreed to meet up with Gary, after getting along very well on online chats. The few initial meetings were normal, innocent lunches or dinners, usually between her work appointments. These meetings gave purpose to the time between her appointments, as opposed to her wondering around shopping malls aimlessly before meeting the next client. How did such ordinary meet ups spiral out of control?

After years of keeping this story to myself, I've finally decided to share it, after much consideration. Is it merely a story, or an experience, given that certain parts of it did happen? Though it occurred long ago and I've since forgiven her, the events are forever etched in my mind. This narrative is constructed partly from her sporadic disclosures over the years, prompted by my deliberate probing, as well as my own reflections, the texts I've encountered, and the incidents I've witnessed. Some aspects are imagined, and as to which parts, I'll leave that to the readers' speculation. Join me on this journey now, a story ten years in the making.

*Names in the story are made up, and does not depict any particular persons.*
Old 18-03-2024, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
ddynx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyddynx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: A story ten years in the making

That's an amazing intro! Looking forward to the rest of the story!
Old 20-03-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddynx View Post
That's an amazing intro! Looking forward to the rest of the story!
Thanks for the support! Will continue to write if there are interests in how the story develops.
Old 20-03-2024, 12:39 PM
Samster

ddynx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyddynx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please continue! Eagerly waiting for your story!
Old 20-03-2024, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

A very unique start to your sharing journey. 👍🏼 keep going please
Old 21-03-2024, 08:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrLonelyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS for sharing, great story
Old 21-03-2024, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9860 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn handphone. Next time must switch to silent mode!
Old 21-03-2024, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8172 / Power: 22
toshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: A story ten years in the making

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArtist View Post
Thanks for the support! Will continue to write if there are interests in how the story develops.
upz 22 Toshiba for the update

pg 1 to pg 28 mega. ( from post #1 to post #408 ) # pg 31 to pg page 32 mega ( post #456 to post #469 )
OpenLoad is 60 Days Inactivity, 60 days not download, file deleted # pg 81 mega
JAV And Asian Video # JAV Censored # JAV Un Censored
openload_mega_google-drive_Huat Ah !!!
Old 21-03-2024, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
fatherinlaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start. Camping for next update!
Old 23-03-2024, 10:00 AM
Samster

It was the beginning of 2013, the year when online chats boomed and suddenly exploded in popularity. WeChat was extremely popular, being new, and WhatsApp was starting up too. SMS was getting old and boring fast. No prizes for guessing, we started playing with these new apps as well.

My name is Tom, 32 then, an architect. Jane was 27, a business development manager. Due to our work differences, I was usually the first one to reach home, while Jane knocked off at later times. She got to wake up later though, while I had to drag myself to work every day at 7am. When she had no appointments at night, we would eat dinner quietly in our condo apartment. I would then play video games while she preferred reading books.

Jane was one who didn't really care where she placed her handphone, and her going around the house searching for it was a common sight. I did not know when this behaviour changed, but when I finally noticed, her phone was by her side all the times, even going into the washroom. The only times when her phone was not with her was when she came back from work and her handphone was occasionally in her laptop bag.

Gradually, she began spending more time on her phone then with her books. From side glances, I could see she was texting on WeChat. I thought hard, trying to recall that point in time when her behaviour changed. This could have gone on for 4 or 5 months before I took notice. When I stood up from my seat or went near her, she would quickly close the WeChat application and browse some other apps. My interest and curiosity piqued.

Further changes occurred. Jane would usually hit the gym once a month, but the frequency increased to once each weekend. She used to wear normal tees and bermudas to the gym. After a couple of months or so, she started wearing shorts. That changed to fitting gym pants which showed off her smooth legs and shapely butt. The gym pants looked great on her, they rode up her ass and defined the shape of her camel toe so nicely. When coupled with her new range of sport bras, she looked hot, not going to lie. I could almost imagine the men in the gym staring at her firm ass, shapely camel toe and legs, getting distracted during their workout. Boy, what did I even know...

Her texting on WeChat continued and occasionally on WhatsApp too. This behavior had went on for about 4 - 5 months now. I talked to her about it, and she just brushed me off, saying she was texting friends or colleagues. Probably, but sometimes at 2 to 3am into the night? I needed to sleep early for work, and could only see the light from her mobile phone illuminating her face in our dark bedroom. I could not keep up and usually dozed off before her.

My curiosity was on the verge of bursting. I needed to know who and what she was texting. Her behaviour had changed too. She was visibly more feminine and incredibly sexy with her latest wardrobe. She had a new, sexy black dress, which she never wore for me, writing it off as being too tight and an impulse purchase. A few new fitting dresses, tops, lace lingerie and hot sports wear completed the collection.

A few months down the road, the day came. She reached home at about 9pm, threw her laptop bag onto the living room couch beside me and rushed to our bedroom washroom. She was having day one of her menses. I knew she would take longer than usual to bath and wash up. I put down the PSP I was playing and peeped into her bag. Lo and behold, her handphone was there. My heart started to pound furiously. Should I take a peep, I thought to myself. I knew I had a good 20 minutes or so before she was done, and I could hear the sound of the toilet flushes and bathing water from where I sat. I could pull this off without a problem. What would I see? It could be nothing at all, or it could reveal months of mystery that was kept away from me. With my heart literally at my throat, I pulled out her handphone, taking care to remember the position it was placed so as to place it back exactly the way it was. I opened the case flap and was greeted with the homepage. No pin, as expected, as she wouldn't be able to remember her own passwords and hence, didn't set one. I pressed on Wechat and the globe screen loaded up...
Old 23-03-2024, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Hairyvixen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, hope to read more updates ...
Old 24-03-2024, 09:30 AM
Samster

An update worth waiting for. Thank you!
Old 24-03-2024, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Anticipating your next post TS
Old 24-03-2024, 02:09 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 2
Transverse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTransverse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTransverse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good weekend reading
Old 24-03-2024, 03:05 PM
Samster

Thank you for the support, everyone. I will do my best to keep the story fun and exciting, through a less linear approach.

Some stories adopt the safe, linear approach in their chapters, but I find the lull sections can be too draggy and would challenge the readers' patience. An example would be introduction > filler > filler > climax > climax > filler > filler > readers lost... A loose illustration from my own experience are Dragonball anime, in between fights, the episodes are less exciting and viewers need to wait for months for the next fight to begin. No offence to late Akira Toriyama!

I am attempting to write using the Ju-On approach, every chapter is exciting but non-linear, the viewers need to piece together the timeline and happenings. Readers are kept on their toes and kept excited to wait for the next update. Let me know if the linear approach is more welcomed Sorry for the cliffhangers!

Any suggestions are most welcomed. Appreciate everyone's patience as I piece together the happenings 10 years ago.

Ps: I checked and re-read but still got typo errors. Hai...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1