The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of
Re: L18h14 viet house

Passed by this place so went in to take a look, saw G5 quite slim and potential big boobs, so took her.

Face is still okay, fair skin, speaks good chinese. Her body is slim with big boobs, though enhanced but still can squeeze. She's accommodating for hard ramming from doggie and from the front.

I'll RTF if other girls are not available.
Old 17-02-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 990 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
andyt1999 is one of the Best!andyt1999 is one of the Best!andyt1999 is one of the Best!

I thought G5 is quite slim but it's not so slim, its a little bit
Big boobs also.

This is how our society is running now.
Old 18-02-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
yellow123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have felt that my decision to bonk just now is somewhat not right but yet I have chosen to do so since I have some free time before meeting my friends later. since I have not tried viet girls before so I think I must as well just try it now and went to L18H14. I was looking for G12 or G2 but the okt said they went back liao so being a face person I chosed G3 being the prettiest among the available few (around 6-8 of them). only then I found out that I have made the worst decision ever. Before I choose her, she kept giving me a very pleasant smile and looks very sunny then after going into the room. everything changed. her face become black and when we proceed to bathing she doesn't allow me to touch. no kiss as well. at first she doesnt even allow me to touch her boobs but after a few tries she let. after bath, she ask me to lie down on the bed and start sucking my nipple hard, she is really good at that and bj, after that gimme a very ferocious bj i can feel like twister at my lil bro. then she proceed to cowgirl. because all along her face looks quite unhappy I also tried my best to end the session fast by focusing all my mind and cum everything out within 5 minutes.

name: Lana
originality: vietnam
looks: 7/10 (seriously she is the best looking one then) heavy make up like your typical facial girl.
Boobs: real B
BBBJ: no
BJ: 8/10 she's really good at this, you can feel your lil ones being thrown into a juicer machine and being tossed around in her mouth.
FJ: 5/10 (i dont spend much time on this so donno her full extent. also the whole process very very rush. she doesnt give time to rest)
GFE: 0/10 (smile before i pick her, stop smiling rigjt after i pick her. very rush.)
service: 1/10 (very rush. is like following a step to step guide book and wanna graduate fast. simply bath me, only bath my lil bro and my lips and simply spray water at the front of my body and did nothing to back of my body. entire process is rush. when i was wearing my shoes and my body is laying against her door to do it, she ask me to go far out to wear it and close the door and leave.)
RTF: I think this is a real bad viet experience and because of this i may never ever want to bang another viet anymore.

kind of the worst bang and worst waste of $50 in my life.
Old 18-02-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow123 View Post
I have felt that my decision to bonk just now is somewhat not right but yet I have chosen to do so since I have some free time before meeting my friends later. since I have not tried viet girls before so I think I must as well just try it now and went to L18H14. I was looking for G12 or G2 but the okt said they went back liao so being a face person I chosed G3 being the prettiest among the available few (around 6-8 of them). only then I found out that I have made the worst decision ever. ... kind of the worst bang and worst waste of $50 in my life.
bro thanks for the FR, seems G3 got bad FRs before, will mark to boycott her
Old 18-02-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyt1999 View Post
I thought G5 is quite slim but it's not so slim, its a little bit
Big boobs also.
Thanks for sharing bro, G5 is my next in this house
Old 18-02-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post
Passed by this place so went in to take a look, saw G5 quite slim and potential big boobs, so took her.

Face is still okay, fair skin, speaks good chinese. Her body is slim with big boobs, though enhanced but still can squeeze. She's accommodating for hard ramming from doggie and from the front.

I'll RTF if other girls are not available.
bro thanks for FR, seems she is really a good gem
Old 19-02-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belt View Post
bro thanks for FR, seems she is really a good gem
Feeling gian to go visit her tonight.
Old 04-03-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold

Lorong 16 house 37 is also a vietnam house. Did not see any tread for it.
Old 04-03-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
Lorong 16 house 37 is also a vietnam house. Did not see any tread for it.
Here you go :
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=580975

No updates for some time alr. Don't forget to post FR ...
Old 05-03-2017, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold

Not much updates here too. $50 for 20mins?

Any power gal to recommend? Got current summary list of gals for this house? Thanks in advance
Old 16-03-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 16
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

Just went there yesterday, okt told me is Thai not viet, did I went to the wrong house

4 points and above for exchange.
Old 16-03-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skypiea View Post
Just went there yesterday, okt told me is Thai not viet, did I went to the wrong house
1816 is Thai
1814 is viet
Old 24-03-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 16
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
1816 is Thai
1814 is viet
Sorry I think I go wrong house already, my one is at Westerhout road, paisay

4 points and above for exchange.

Last edited by Skypiea; 24-03-2017 at 12:31 AM.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Oklaletsgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried G17 yesterday. Petite and very chio. However service was rush and her cb wasn't tight. No kisses nor GFE. When screwing her she was like dead fish. Left while I am still dressing up and when I was out she was already at the fish tank smiling at new customer.

Rtf absolutely no.
TH - 15
MYS - 6
VT - 4
JP - 2
Old 17-08-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
eaterofworlds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdaniel View Post
Seems no thread on this house so started this thread,my first fr on this house.

Gal: g5
Face: sweet looking
Language: abit of chinese
Boobs: small, probably A+
Bj: very short, no skill
Shower: no full shower, only wash my small head
Fj: ask me go missionary, 1 position only, refused to go on top
Rtf: no

Saw at least 10 gals in there, probably try others first
Will avoid G5 for now.
Halfway through the BJ she sucked so hard till it hurts near the head.
Actually it's been painful when I urinate for the past week. I think internal bleeding because first day I avoided going to bathroom and when I finally had to go I think the pressure damage it further because when I dab with tissue paper. The urine had a slight pink tinge.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1