The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-01-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: holiday inn atrium massage

Hi is Xiao Lee still working there?
Old 25-01-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
Hi is Xiao Lee still working there?
Xiao Li was still working in Dec; still good service
Old 03-02-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
wind0551 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango1882 View Post
Does she allow suck her breast?
Old 03-02-2017, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango1882 View Post
I like her massage, but her services limited to Hj....
Old 01-03-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jason0802 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi seniors. Have been there a few times but nv really get the names of the girls. Roughly where is xiao li's shop? Thanks in advance
Old 01-03-2017, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

this place very quiet, no business.
Old 03-03-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Redelephant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRedelephant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Last week, I decided to explore this place after reading this thread. Transportation is rather not so convenience as there is no mrt yet & buses is limited too.
The shopping acrade have some souvenir shops at L1 but mostly occupy by various beauty spa. Very quiet, only few passerby, look like a dead town. The mls was very restless and they will go to the other shops chit chatting to pass time like a small neighborhood.
After one round of recce, I decided to try one slim milf. Not bad looking & have 2 big boobs which was very eyecatching & attractive. She looks like a 良家妇女type which remind me those who use to pick up their childs at the kindergarten in the afternoon.
Seem like timing is standard to 1 hr as she did not offer me any other option. Massage is tuina stype & can be acceptable. When doing my legs, she requested to take off my underwear & of course I nodded her to go ahead. She then on & off rubbing my didi which was not thoses teasing style but rather 抓根type.
Finally I was asked to flip over & she immediately adjusted the bed to lift up my upper part of my body in about 35 degrees like those hospital bed. It was new to me & was excited what will happen next.
She lift up her blouse & find out that she wasn't wearing bra all the times. Her melons look big & nice & I was eager playing with it while she started to do the hj work.
While sucking her nipples, she pull down her black tight pant exposing her g string panties. I was busy fingering her pussy lips & she moan softly. The next minute, she stopped the hj work & use her both hands to grab her 2 big boobs to sandwich my didi doing '乳交'. It was very shiok & the best part was I can watch the whole procedure clearly due to I was being lifted up my upper part of my body.
Breast fucking for a while & she switch back to normal hj with one of her hand teasing my nipple & the other stroking my didi. Finally cannot take it anymore & load up everything. She told me to rest on the bed while she will get some warm towel to clean me off.
$50 for massage & $50 for hj.
Left with satisfactory with no regrets.
Old 03-03-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redelephant View Post
Last week, I decided to explore this place after reading this thread. Transportation is rather not so convenience as there is no mrt yet & buses is limited too.
The shopping acrade have some souvenir shops at L1 but mostly occupy by various beauty spa. Very quiet, only few passerby, look like a dead town. The mls was very restless and they will go to the other shops chit chatting to pass time like a small neighborhood.
After one round of recce, I decided to try one slim milf. Not bad looking & have 2 big boobs which was very eyecatching & attractive. She looks like a 良家妇女type which remind me those who use to pick up their childs at the kindergarten in the afternoon.
Seem like timing is standard to 1 hr as she did not offer me any other option. Massage is tuina stype & can be acceptable. When doing my legs, she requested to take off my underwear & of course I nodded her to go ahead. She then on & off rubbing my didi which was not thoses teasing style but rather 抓根type.
Finally I was asked to flip over & she immediately adjusted the bed to lift up my upper part of my body in about 35 degrees like those hospital bed. It was new to me & was excited what will happen next.
She lift up her blouse & find out that she wasn't wearing bra all the times. Her melons look big & nice & I was eager playing with it while she started to do the hj work.
While sucking her nipples, she pull down her black tight pant exposing her g string panties. I was busy fingering her pussy lips & she moan softly. The next minute, she stopped the hj work & use her both hands to grab her 2 big boobs to sandwich my didi doing '乳交'. It was very shiok & the best part was I can watch the whole procedure clearly due to I was being lifted up my upper part of my body.
Breast fucking for a while & she switch back to normal hj with one of her hand teasing my nipple & the other stroking my didi. Finally cannot take it anymore & load up everything. She told me to rest on the bed while she will get some warm towel to clean me off.
$50 for massage & $50 for hj.
Left with satisfactory with no regrets.
Bro your ML name don't happened to start with letter Z? Had similar experience there with similar services...
Old 03-03-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

Redelephant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRedelephant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Bro your ML name don't happened to start with letter Z? Had similar experience there with similar services...
Hi bro, not z...
Old 03-03-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 16
JohnTT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnTT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I know who she is. She does wear bra. Just that she lift it up very fast so as to expose her big beautiful breast. Managed to screw her once when she was very horny once. After that, no more screw allowed.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Scorpionite7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I know the opening hrs for this place?
Old 03-03-2017, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redelephant View Post
Hi bro, not z...
had similar experience, i noticed ml wore skirt and tried my luck and bingo...she also allowed fingering of her pussy...only thing i didn't like is no bathing facilities...
Old 31-03-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

Smile Re: holiday inn atrium massage

Paid my second visit to this place on a drizzling day. Thinking to try another ml although my first experience with 小丽is fantastic.
Since like time had been frozen since my last visit as I don't see any different in the atmosphere & surrounding. Very quiet & restless as usual as I am the only customer in the atrium. While stroll around the area, some mls will made offers while some will just busy with their hp games without any eye contact.
I finally made my chioce on one housewife look ml whom she was also the first one to offer me early on.
As mention, she was not those super pretty type but look rather like those young housewife 良家妇女type. I have to admit that I am fanatical to these type of mls.
Room is clean & with a small little lamp which create a cozy atmosphere. I lay on the bed with my underwear & was quite excited what kind of treatment I would get from her as this is always the best part for trying new mls at new places. She walk into room & immedately ask whether she can took off my underwear as it will be more convenience for her to massage my body without any obstruction. Of course I nobbed her to proceed without any hesitation.
Her massage skills is not really great but at least not those paino type. Very SOP for the massage until she started to perform hdly.
After the hdly session, she told me to flip over & was quite suprise to see her doing the same things which I experience it from 小丽during my previous visit.
She lifted the bed in 35 degree & start using her 2 breast to rub against me while her hands doing the hj. After a while, she start to suck my nipples and using her breast to perform 乳交.
I pull down her tight pants & fingering her pussy lips. She even spread her legs slightly open to allow my fingers to get deeper in...
While sucking her nipples with my fingers busy playing with her pussy lip, I loaded up everything & my sperm even shoot onto her body.
I laid on the bed with satisfactory & she came back with warm towel to clean me up. Offer me with warm water & she ask me whether need a umbrella as outside is still drizzling. Very good sevice & positive attitude, will look for her again for my next visit.
Old 03-04-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A lot of newbies moved in recently and trying to chop carrot tourists ... may bring the wrong kind of attention to this nice place.

This is my favourite massage place as massage quality is almost guaranteed (at least with the ML i know) and most of the oldies provide good massage for a very reasonable price. Been going there since Jenny and Coco days - the regulars have not raised their prices and I usually tip them up to the market rate.
Old 03-04-2017, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

coco still there? can share
.?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread