The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2004, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kunming - China

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
bro, no hard feeling
we are here to share and make new friends also
4 degree in kunming so i tink u need more people to warm ur bed for u
Dear Brother vaxvms,

Yes, I really have no hard feeling, I just have the natural reaction to speak out when I disagree or to make my point clearer. It can be due to the nature of my job that I always behave this way. Other than that, an old man like me do not have much fire to burn wood, but try hard to melt ladies heart and defense.

Like you say, we are all here to share. This is the resaon why I have writing sad stories to warn brothers here (See Shanghai Recommendation Thread). I love all of you here who are ready to share. If I did give you the feeling not unhappiness and hurt you, please rest assured that my comments never aimed at anyone, let alone brothers in the forum.

Just a remark, you nick reminds me on the old day of VMS and VAX system, are you one of the old guard using those system before like I did. My first mini-computer was PDP-8 with paper tape and button input and with a console so huge that I can sit on it.

With warmest regards.

I shall venture into one of the high-end KTV and will share with you all the info again.

My $14.97 worth

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 07-12-2004, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Just a remark, you nick reminds me on the old day of VMS and VAX system, are you one of the old guard using those system before like I did. My first mini-computer was PDP-8 with paper tape and button input and with a console so huge that I can sit on it.

My $14.97 worth
u are rite!!!and so i tink so far u are the 4th or 5th person who know abt VAX in this forum
if u in vendor line doing this OS last time i might know u heehee,
too bad my curent company has phased out this system due to merging wif another company
tink i tok too much liao wait other brothers read till koon liao

catch u wif u again, maybe organise a drinkin/kopi session when u back SG
Old 07-12-2004, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
got heart but no more leave
and worst no new project in PRC
sooner later kenna INDIA me have to PCC liao
i also know airfare to HKG is dropping like nobody bzi
who will go take value air when CX is even cheaper than them
do bonk a few meimei on my behalf heehee

i miss U guys too!!!!!!!!!!!!

when u comin back?
Bro.,

But the cheap CX comes with some conditions like every change at S$100 or no change allow at all. Please check the terms n conditions with yr travel agent or read the terms carefully before you book on line.

Next week i'll be back in Sland. Will catch up with you then...

Cheers
Old 07-12-2004, 06:15 PM
Samster

Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dear Brother Sinoview,

Thank you for sharing. I regret if you find my reaction too strong. I suppose it is the occupational hazard that I am so used to "argue" to make my point.

Over so many years in China, I understand the pricing and its so called, reasonable range. Depending on where one goes, the basic cost is always different. In places like Shanghai and Beijing, the cost would not be the same as those in the South (as you have correctly put it). In Chongqing, a full service in a good Suana joint would be around RMB 800 to 900. As I have said, whenever I went to a new place, I would ask and check with people I know. In Kunming, I did not knoe people, other than some Taiwanese friends. They told me that in that joint, you are expected to pay between RMB 1200 to RMB 1500, all included. I could have turned down the service and went for the street walkers that I have mentioned (RMB 300 for one shot and RMB 500 . over-night). I accepted the service and hence the consequence.

I sincerely do not like to bear the sin of misleading newbies. They should check like I did, and decide for themselves on the choice.

I read many of your good postings and respect your views. Brother Tripping has talked about you to me, and as I have promised him to detour to your part of China next year, I would be honoured to be guided by you and the brothers there. I also told him that as we will be all in Singapore near Chinese New Year, we can meet and "argue". It would be my pleasure.

With best regards from Kunming with a temperature of 4 deg C.
Not strong lah..we're here to share information and hopefully benefit each other and the newbies.

Welcome to the South, just give us a tinker and we'll be glad to show you around here.

Our group including bro Tripping with some Sland visitor with be in DG-CP or ZMT this weekend for some R&R.....these kind of outings are parts and parcels of our weekend stress relieve....

Hope to see uou soon...
Old 08-12-2004, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
Bro.,

But the cheap CX comes with some conditions like every change at S$100 or no change allow at all. Please check the terms n conditions with yr travel agent or read the terms carefully before you book on line.

Next week i'll be back in Sland. Will catch up with you then...

Cheers
ok give me a ring when u are back
Old 08-12-2004, 11:14 AM
Samster

PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Welcome to the South, just give us a tinker and we'll be glad to show you around here.
Dear Brother Sinoview,

Thank you for the understanding and the offer to show this Newbie of the South around. It is indeed a territory that I have so little knowledge (except Xiamen, and my one year in Hou Jie on and off).

Thank you also for sharing with so many people about the situation in the South. If everyone of us can share our humble experience in China, I think we can ask the Shanghainese to stop calling us Sa Ba Zhi (Stupid Dog), a comment I hate to listen as it hurts our feelings.

Would you all be around in Singapore in the week of 20 Dec 2004. I sincerely hope to meet up you all before my sickening one-month stay in Europe in January 2005.

With warmest regards from Kunming at 7 deg C

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 08-12-2004, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
catch u wif u again, maybe organise a drinkin/kopi session when u back SG
Dear Brother Vaxvms,

I doubt whether there is any one using DEC equipment or using VMS OS. I still enjoy the old days when we were using PDP-11. The only games were Lunar Landing and a Poker Game called Black Jack. Guess those were the days.

Yes, I shall PM you when I am back on 20 Dec 2004, and sincerely looking forward to meet you all in person.

With best regards from Kunming, but not warmest regards as it is now 7 deg C.

My $14.95 worth

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 08-12-2004, 12:21 PM
Samster

Kunming - China

Dear Brothers,

Here is a short FR of my humble adventure yesterday evening.

Yesterday afternoon, I rented a taxi to go around Kunming, and asked the driver to show me the good joints in the city. I have seen a few joints in the classy category. The two higher class KTV are: On in Green Lake Hotel, a very posh one overseeing the Green Lake, and it is called Diamong Era KTV. Looking at the Decor, I think it would cost a bomb for a night-out entertainment. The other one is at Golden Dragon Hotel, 2nd floor called, "Jin Pi Hui Wang", and the hotel is situated at Beijing Lu near Kai Wah Plaza Hotel. It is also a posh place, but only with 23 rooms. There are also some joints in Tian Hen Hotel, Chui Yi Hotel,etc.

After a good Steam-Boat dinner, we have decided to go to the second one as it is directly opposite to the restaurant where we had our dinner. When we arrived at about 8.00 pm, and have then realised our mistake for not booking in advance. We were two persons and asked for a small room, but in this joint, there are only two small rooms with the minimum expenditure of RMB 680. Feeling horny and intending to socre for the night, we settled for a medium size room of RMB 880. The decor is really nice and impressive. In the room, right at one end, there is small partititon. The DJ told me it was for dancing. Looking at how narrow the space was, I wondered it was really for dancing.

As usual, Mamasan came in, and I told her that I only wanted to see those who would be willing to go out. She told me that in her joint, they did not have such practice, and it was up to me to talk and negotiate with the girls. I was not sure whether it was true, but I felt that this added on the thrill when one was faced with uncertainties in achieving a goal. The mamasan then brought in girls, and I chose one from the second round.

She was quite fair with ample breast size so that no space of my hands was wasted, The best part was to find out that she was from Chongqing. Wow, Brother Looksee, Tsuyoyi and few others know that I am crazy about girls from Chongqing and Sichuan. I was right, the usual girl-friend feeling was demonstrated during the evening in the KTV room. I was all the while trying to act nice. Nearer to the end of the evening, it was negotiation time. Pretending wanted to dance with her, we went to the small space that I mentioned. A good hugging and soft talk to ask her to go out with me. A slight resistance (did not know true or not?), and finally she agreed. Asked her the damage, and she told me that RMB 1000 overnight. So agreed and we paid and left the place as soon as we could. My friend got a Bai minority girl, very fair, but the boobs were not impressive. Nevertheless, she was beautifu.

Damage for the night:

Room: RMB 880
Mamasan: RMB 200
DJ: RMB 200
Girl : RMB 200

In my case, the RMB 1000 were inclusive of the tip that I was supposed to give her in the KTV room. A room comes with a female DJ and a young waiter (do not for what?). His presence is irritating as he just stood there and looked at us. You have to right to turn down his service and he would leave the room.

Arriving in Kai Wah Plaza Hotel, we used the entrance at the side street. In this case, we did not have to go through the front dest as the lifts could go up directly to the guest rooms. There is a guard, but he treated us as transparent.

In the room, the usually chit-chatting with the lady from Chongqing, and after a while, both got horny and she suggested a bath together. She washed me clearn as asked me to do the same to her. Good feeling. Later, we proceeded to the bed and the rest is history. This morning, I woke up a bit late and tried to reach for her. She wasn't there, and I wondered what happened? Had she left with my valuables? No, I heard some sound from the bath room. Went in and saw that she was washing my clothes. I did not know what to say but appreciated. As she was not wearing anything, the appreciation and urge drove me to take a risk of having second round in less than 24 hours. I had indeed a very wonderful experience. Chongqing girls never fail to impress me. As I had to leave for meeting, I paid her and she did not even count. I am glad that my next stop is Chongqing and then Chengdu.

I need to go for a business lunch now.

Again my $14.94 worth.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 08-12-2004, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
... I think we can ask the Shanghainese to stop calling us Sa Ba Zhi (Stupid Dog), a comment I hate to listen as it hurts our feelings.
Next time, call him back "Kang Lu" (Stupid Cock) or "Kang Bi" (Stupid Cunt)... Me, expert in Shanghainese swear-words.
Old 08-12-2004, 01:21 PM
Samster

Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
...The best part was to find out that she was from Chongqing. Wow, Brother Looksee, Tsuyoyi and few others know that I am crazy about girls from Chongqing and Sichuan. ....I am glad that my next stop is Chongqing and then Chengdu.
Great FR. Thank you.

Aiyah, me also tried to convince Tr|pp|ng, Sinoview and the rest of the gang to explore Chongqing....you know, like the great explorers of the past, opening up virgin bush for other brothers to follow....
Old 08-12-2004, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dear Brother Sinoview,

Would you all be around in Singapore in the week of 20 Dec 2004. I sincerely hope to meet up you all before my sickening one-month stay in Europe in January 2005.

With warmest regards from Kunming at 7 deg C
It's getting cold here too in SZ...last night I have to wake up in the middle of the night to close my window and put on extra blanket...Sob...sob... sleeping alone... But still warm as compared to Kumming...

Week of 20 Dec is fine with me..I'm back to Sland toward end of next week.

We can get bro VMXS and Somebody69 together for kopi.....
Old 08-12-2004, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happykiwi
Great FR. Thank you.

Aiyah, me also tried to convince Tr|pp|ng, Sinoview and the rest of the gang to explore Chongqing....you know, like the great explorers of the past, opening up virgin bush for other brothers to follow....
Bro M,

Cum cum then we go loh.... talk in Kiwiland no use.

We're going CP tomorrow ....heee....hee...
Old 08-12-2004, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro M,

Cum cum then we go loh.... talk in Kiwiland no use.

We're going CP tomorrow ....heee....hee...
CB....
Old 08-12-2004, 06:13 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Kunming - China

Thank you for sharing the words in Shanghainese. I suppose I have passed the age whereby talking with bad words is no longer something easy for me. I usually call them "Gang Tu"/

Looking forwards to my Chongqing and Chengdu trips.

With best regards

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 09-12-2004, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
...No, I heard some sound from the bath room. Went in and saw that she was washing my clothes. I did not know what to say but appreciated.
Something similar happened to me in Changping. I met a WL named "Ah Fei" (from Hunan) and she introduced me to her friend (sorry, can't remember her name) and we had a threesome. Ah Fei and I would fuck like rabbits but unfortunately her friend was liked a dead fish in bed. However, she was up early in the morning and washed all my clothes!

In the ensuing days, Ah Fei's friend rang me a few times wanting to come over but I didn't have any clothes for her to wash so I politely turned her down.

So you see, Bro PuTonRen, you must go south and enjoy Bro Sinoview's hospitality. Southern MMs can also give good service.

Conclusion: When in China must have two mistresses- one to cook and wash for you and the other for you to fuck (this one better get Sichuan "Lat Mei" from Chongqing hor). Then sometimes we can have a threesome. What do all the brothers think? Good idea or not?

Bro Sinoview, so when can go Sichuan ahh??

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1