The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2009, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 17
haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!
Re: Club Jade (Peace Centre)

Last week went to Club Jade after 9pm. Damages is $115 for 4 jugs for small room. But the small room is damn big, I think can easily accomodate 6 guys with 2 girls each. As the management is previously from San Feng ktv, I easily recognize some of the waitresses and manager.

The female manager or mummy brought a few girls to our room. But some girls can also walk in by themselves and politely ask if they can sit with us. What I like best is that the mummy and girls were not pushy, unlike i.v. ktv and Xin Ye ktv in Geylang. The girls are mostly syts, with rating of 7/10 on average.

That night, 2 PRCs from Hunan and Guangxi sat with me. They were very friendly and huggable. I kissed them on the cheeks and the lips, but when I tried my luck by pushing my tongue into their mouth, they shyly protested by saying: "Eh.. Bu yao mah..." They also stroked my didi gently, and I felt that I was bursting out of my jeans!!

Some of the girls work in the ktv on level 4 in the afternoon shift. Then after 9pm, they will come back to Club Jade at level 6. So brothers will have more syts to choose after 9pm.

I definitely recommend this ktv to all brothers all there. Girls are friendly and pretty, but not too wild either. And tips of $20 to $30 is good enough.

CLUB JADE = VALUE FOR $$$
Old 27-01-2009, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
aikoN II deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuse35 View Post
hi bro
HH wat time start??
No mummy system?
starts 3pm to 9pm

no mummy ....

but got PR manager and manageress ....
Old 27-01-2009, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
aikoN II deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha_123 View Post
Last week went to Club Jade after 9pm. Damages is $115 for 4 jugs for small room. But the small room is damn big, I think can easily accomodate 6 guys with 2 girls each. As the management is previously from San Feng ktv, I easily recognize some of the waitresses and manager.

Some of the girls work in the ktv on level 4 in the afternoon shift. Then after 9pm, they will come back to Club Jade at level 6. So brothers will have more syts to choose after 9pm.

I definitely recommend this ktv to all brothers all there. Girls are friendly and pretty, but not too wild either. And tips of $20 to $30 is good enough.

CLUB JADE = VALUE FOR $$$
i usually go during the HH, from what u say, now must try NHH !!!
Old 27-01-2009, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
fuse35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikoN II View Post
starts 3pm to 9pm

no mummy ....

thks for the infro bro.

will recess there next week...
Old 28-01-2009, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 19
Devil_May_Cry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDevil_May_Cry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

was there last nite wif 2 of my frens..
ger looks wise not bad but in my opinion - vases!!
cannot play at all... try to go further up and rabba and they will stop u (mebbe I nt handsome enuff lol~??)
oni 1 which I sat wif is a fighter and she came frm GF cuz was asked by her fren wrking dere lol~
I lyk e sound system & the deco thou..
waitress will keep coming in ur room which I dun really lyk
tips wise 20-30 altho some will try their luk and ask u to pay mor

e above r juz my humple opinion.. dun flame mi hor!!
Old 28-01-2009, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 16
CNY_OX09 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCNY_OX09 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCNY_OX09 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCNY_OX09 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

was wondering when it is.
i received an sms from an kaki about it.
thank you for confirming that the management is from San Feng.
Old 28-01-2009, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
However, PRC singers r coming
Bro did u mention singers????
They also have HFJ there?
If so when starting......hehehehe time to patronize another joint liao
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 28-01-2009, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Club Jade (Peace Centre)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Bro did u mention singers????
They also have HFJ there?
If so when starting......hehehehe time to patronize another joint liao
Hi big bro,

Dunno the exact date but probably very soon. There is a stage podium n many sofa chairs...a typical HFJ.

In no profession is the saying "he who pays the pipers, calls the tune" more apt than PRC singers.

I like to see 12-15 of them vying w/ each other for ur attention, hehehe. In this deepening economic downturn, CASH IS EMPEROR! NO, CASH IS OXYGEN TO THESE PRC SINGERS!!

Goodnight!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 29-01-2009, 05:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
I like to see 12-15 of them vying w/ each other for ur attention, hehehe. In this deepening economic downturn, CASH IS EMPEROR! NO, CASH IS OXYGEN TO THESE PRC SINGERS!!
On la...when they start, do PM me & we go together ya hehehehe
Drinks on me
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 29-01-2009, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Club Jade (Peace Centre)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
On la...when they start, do PM me & we go together ya hehehehe
Drinks on me
I'll PM u, hehehe.

Good day!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 29-01-2009, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 20
Singguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Confirm thia joint is both HFJ and KTV. Had been visiting this joint the last few days. Big plus point is that this place is very new and clean, ambience is good and drinks are value for money.
There are many SYT's during HH, during night the even have mongolia girls, they are not those from inner mongolia, the one I sat with only speak english. Very chio I must say.
This place is very spacious, they have a total of 27 rooms i think, the small room as many say can accomodate 4 very comfortably.
I think sit in hall is only $20 plus for a jug. Really not sure what are the exact charges as by the time i bill I'm almost gone liao....
I should be going again tonight, like one of the sigers.. so going to hang some small flower...
Any bros what to cheong can PM me. Personally I prefer this joint to the rest of the floors.... just my 2 cents worth.
Happy New Year to fellow samsters.. HUAT AH!!!
Old 29-01-2009, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Was there on 270109 abt 2230hr.Given a medium rm though only 2 of us,but was charge small rm chargers.1 bottle of martel abt $260(all in) with 3 free mixer(water is free).Was told small rm need 2 order 4 jugs of beer(abt $120) 2 waive off rm chargers,6 jugs 4 medium rm.They only hv 6 small rm,so bros tat wan 2 go on peak day,is better 2 call them 1st.
Gals wise,looks 6-8/10,playability 3-4/10.
System:7/10
Surrounding:7/10

Nice place 2 chill out,drinks not tat X,but gals i tin hv 2 improve(IMHO)

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 29-01-2009, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

How abt the gals? They fr PRC, Viet, Malaysia?

HH got good quatity of gals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikoN II View Post
starts 3pm to 9pm

no mummy ....

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 29-01-2009, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

Realise this joint was one of my best customer and shi tang friend. His one the partner there and told me to go support with giving me best pricing duno true not let bro me explore. If got good deal will recommend bros here.
Old 29-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
aedes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

live report from Jade 29 Jan 09:
Med Rm: $180 plus.
Condition quite cosy and clean
Gals: very quiet from 3-6. From 6 onwards, the no biz gals from dynasty appeared. Quality so so. Got 1 or 2 cute ones.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1