The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2017, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by A+++ View Post
. Haha I stayed at Devera hotel too, cab to airport 400p.
Which day/s and how many of you were there, at Devera?
I was there on my last 2 days of my annual trip to the Mt.Province ended 17th.

As for Transport to Clark terminal..
If u willing to take a 450 walk...

You see..

Here...
You pay max 250 for a air conditioning jeepnee all for yourself...
Or..
If you can wait for another 4 pax in the comfort of the airconn lounge...
You pay only 50.
Driver charge 250/trip and it take 5 to fulfill his target earning.

Yesterday(Friday) I paid 125, together with another passenger sharing the jeepnee, in to airport.
Old 19-03-2017, 02:32 AM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

FYI. ..
Devera giving membership cards (10% discount) to gusts who have stay more then 4 times.
Old 19-03-2017, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
Wdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
FYI. ..
Devera giving membership cards (10% discount) to gusts who have stay more then 4 times.
To my understanding, it is to stay 3 times and each time no less than 3 consecutive nights. I was told the same as you said in my first stay. So I check out then check in after each night. Until 4 days later be clarified the "rule".
Old 19-03-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdydx View Post
To my understanding, it is to stay 3 times and each time no less than 3 consecutive nights. I was told the same as you said in my first stay. So I check out then check in after each night. Until 4 days later be clarified the "rule".
Why so troublesome? I have a VIP privilege card (20% off) given by the management to flight crews but I have not used it as I have never liked staying in the Devera. It's a hotel for midgets as everything is so crammed.
Old 21-03-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdydx View Post
Enjoy bro BFOMF5, look forward to your FR
Sorry bro Wdydx...
I retire for the cheong scene arldy..
I don't BF any pinoy now..
This trip. I don't even go to visit my regular bar...Mirror at Clarkton.
Did took a memory walked, all the way to Santo cut thru Niagara bar to get to Sur Luisa St,(parallel to A Santo st.) to see the house which I visit every time when Wantok bar owner still around. While walking back..
passed by Blackbeards (old name Black Pearl) one old Wantok girl regconized me and tried invited me in but I refused.

Btw I now retired in BTM.
Old 21-03-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

Did oveserved something's New few day ago.

Walking street Mac.Arthur side..
gantry hv a golden arch

The other end of walking street... near a constructions site of a new hotel? Or mall?
Old 21-03-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

Hello kitty resto

And there are more Korean signboard sightings
Looks like they going to flood these area after they make friendship gate little Korea.
Old 22-03-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 14
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Which day/s and how many of you were there, at Devera?
I was there from 12 to 15 March, hehe.
Thanks for the transport info

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found
Old 26-03-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
RodrigoDuterte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Despite umpteen trips AC is still exciting to me.

Many Masters started their AC sojourns in the 80's.

I started mine much later.

But have made up for that late start with more trips, longer trips filled in.

The trikes are a permanent pain. I usually get my gf who works in Sg to do the bargaining.

They reluctantly relent.
Old 27-03-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

Found this photo of wantok bar at santos

Memory....
Old 12-04-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Greetings,

I finally moved to Angeles City! It's okay, dismal infrastructure, less things to do but I needed a change of pace! I'll miss soapys but great masseuse in AC! Keep on truckin!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 13-04-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

I just probably made my last trip to Angeles 2 weeks ago after a long absence.
No longer enjoyable to me compared to 5 years ago when i can't wait to get back.
Maybe it's because i m more into the FL scene than bars which is declining n overwhelmed w massage girls n baklas on the streets.
Think the bar scene is still ok to enjoy but not my cup of tea.
Be shifting my attention to HCM after 4 trips of exploring the recent was 2 weeks stay month back. Then to other cities in Vietnam.

HCM in comparison w AC imo,
Food hotel cheaper, tastier, more shopping, sight seeing /things to do.
My fav bj services easily available n cheap w syts though fj is abit trickier, but not a problem. Mongering places are scattered unlike AC all in 2 streets.

Language i just know the simple terms plus sign language to ask prices n services. Further communication aided by google translate. English limitedly spoken.
Girls are fairer, sweeter n has better body especially the boobs n milfs too.
Less Gfe n more commercial but AC is also declining in these aspects.

Nevertheless AC had given me unforgettable past memories.
Old 14-04-2017, 03:32 AM
Samster

Bro in AC now...
its good friday...
you may consider witnessing the crucifixion held in Barangay San Pedro Cutud, San Fernando, few hours later.

If you're can't go all the way to San Fernando....
May also consider take a Jeep to Holy...

On the way you'll see devotees carrying wooden cross and some wiping themselves in procession to the Holy Rosary Parish Church

You'll also see status of Jesus in a carriage in the night procession in city area.

(Pls note most tourist take the entertainment area as "Angeles city"..in fact the actual city center is what the local call "Holy". Where the church and Uni. Situated.

If you stay at walking street area walk to the main road (Mc Donald) take jeepnee label With Holy.

If you stay at Devara. Can take the Hanson vil Jeep, less then 100 steps away.

Enjoy.
Old 14-04-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
Huckau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
I just probably made my last trip to Angeles 2 weeks ago after a long absence.
No longer enjoyable to me compared to 5 years ago when i can't wait to get back.
Maybe it's because i m more into the FL scene than bars which is declining n overwhelmed w massage girls n baklas on the streets.
Think the bar scene is still ok to enjoy but not my cup of tea.
Be shifting my attention to HCM after 4 trips of exploring the recent was 2 weeks stay month back. Then to other cities in Vietnam.

HCM in comparison w AC imo,
Food hotel cheaper, tastier, more shopping, sight seeing /things to do.
My fav bj services easily available n cheap w syts though fj is abit trickier, but not a problem. Mongering places are scattered unlike AC all in 2 streets.

Language i just know the simple terms plus sign language to ask prices n services. Further communication aided by google translate. English limitedly spoken.
Girls are fairer, sweeter n has better body especially the boobs n milfs too.
Less Gfe n more commercial but AC is also declining in these aspects.

Nevertheless AC had given me unforgettable past memories.
Yep... AC has seen better days and is a dying town now.... soon it'll be like the Old' Alamo...... RIP AC
Old 14-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
Huckau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am surprise that you only took to HCM recently.... it's heyday were years ago and the scene now is pretty tame compared to back then. It is in a similar situation as AC was and I predict this town will also be like AC in a few more years time. Enjoy HCM while you can albeit with its higher prices and lesser choices of ladies.

Psst.... let you in on a secret.... many of the old dogs from AC have relocated to Cambodia especially PP and it's where the future for mongering is...... growing slowly day by day as more business owners come to lay roots it is eerily similar to what AC was back in the 80s.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1