The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
This house like damn hot....went other house cannot find the girl i want. Dont want to find regular cos not much service. Lor18 house timing too short....then walk walk came to this house.

Quite a lot of girls , search theu list of recommended girls was going to walk out then okt mentioned g13.

Had a glance wow quite cute. Service also guaranteed since so many good fr. She quite friendly also when i viewing. Not really fan of fake boobs but wtf. Her boob job like those old school type, not very welll done n dont look natural. Overlook that as she has a nice personlity n cute.

After shower not much cat bath, immediately attack my cock. Slow n steady can really enjoy the shiokness. But still cannot fight ex g16 of h70 lol.

I really nit in form. But when she came on top, she can maintain my erection. She.s actually very slim...dunno who say she curvy or meaty. .

Not in the mood for fj......should have asked her to cim lol
went to find g17 from another house but she was busy (very ap nowadays, sigh); didnt feel like rtf-ing g9 next door; then i recalled that g13 from this house like very hot recently...ok on her lah.

everything was pretty much similar; bj could use more suction power imho; busty (fake, but she was proud of them, kept offering them to me lol) n not chubby; gnd looks but with makeup becoming not bad.

bubbly n playful; gfe started once door closed; fj not lazy; not sure if she speaks good angmo.

kiv, to see if she is hardcore enough for me.
2x50.
Old 26-03-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
went to find g17 from another house but she was busy (very ap nowadays, sigh); didnt feel like rtf-ing g9 next door; then i recalled that g13 from this house like very hot recently...ok on her lah.

everything was pretty much similar; bj could use more suction power imho; busty (fake, but she was proud of them, kept offering them to me lol) n not chubby; gnd looks but with makeup becoming not bad.

bubbly n playful; gfe started once door closed; fj not lazy; not sure if she speaks good angmo.

kiv, to see if she is hardcore enough for me.
2x50.
Bro, you only got BJ or did you request for for CD ? her blow definitely can use a bit more power....but then alot will CIM if too power. lol... 2x$50.....did she blow you for 30min ?

G17 still so hot ? why ah ?
Old 26-03-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster

francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro, you only got BJ or did you request for for CD ? her blow definitely can use a bit more power....but then alot will CIM if too power. lol... 2x$50.....did she blow you for 30min ?

G17 still so hot ? why ah ?
my g17 is from another house.

looks like a couple of girls from this house like bj a lot.

play safe.
Old 26-03-2017, 04:59 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
my g17 is from another house.

looks like a couple of girls from this house like bj a lot.

play safe.
you mean L8H43?

So far my session with G13, 17 & 38 they give BBBJ

But than by right WL have to give CBJ, if they give BBBJ its consider added bonus, not a must to give
Old 28-03-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 22
luvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to behold

I saw G8 the other day. Quite hot. Anyone tried her?
Old 28-03-2017, 11:47 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L8h43

New batch of Girls will be coming next month
Old 29-03-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvit View Post
I saw G8 the other day. Quite hot. Anyone tried her?
yup...i had a good experience...she is out going ger and friendly
Old 29-03-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

G13 damn commando. Go inside room straight away grab my dick from the outside, take off my pants and gave me bbbj without shower. The rest is history.
Old 29-03-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
G13 damn commando. Go inside room straight away grab my dick from the outside, take off my pants and gave me bbbj without shower. The rest is history.
looks like this is her TM move
Old 29-03-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexterbbbj View Post
many time
RtF
to G13 and G17
Satisfied bonk every time

No need FR on them
Already a lot FR from other bro

brief FR
SHIOK. SHIOK
sloppy sloppy bbbj shiok
Lot of saliva in action
FJ
Accommodation position
Great in face to face FJ
Lot lot French shiok
Manage to shoot
2time always

RTF when ever have time

First time saw G12
My little bro start growing again

Any bro try her
Got bbbj..???

Almost empty fish tank always
All have lot have regular
Customers

SHIOK. SHIOK bonk
Almost 10min
Mouth fuck
10min
FJ
Full
Satisfied
Cum shoot
Old 29-03-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Why can not fuck ya
Old 30-03-2017, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Quick FR for G13

Name: Poona
Face: 7/10
Boobs: C/D size enhanced (quite hard).
Body: 8/10 (Slim)
BBBJ: 10/10 (As mentioned by others, her trademark move is to grab your dick and give BBBJ without shower. She also does deep throat alot. Really nice)
FJ: She is a fierce rider. Did a cowgirl at first and she almost made be cum. Was super horny and changed to missionary and surrendered within 2min in missionary position.

RTF: Sure!
Old 30-03-2017, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
lookes like she was too gentle with me....maybe next time i go in and straight away paint her without shower....
Old 30-03-2017, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
lookes like she was too gentle with me....maybe next time i go in and straight away paint her without shower....
then u better hope that u r the first customer for the day, else ...
Old 30-03-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 8
Toobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to behold

Lucky to get g17 this afternoon. Another solid budget bonk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1