The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
marvel_dan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: L18H32 - Cat 80 thai (ex 1811)

Anyone visited g99 recently? Visited her this week and feel standards dropping with every visit. Last year, visits to her is always so exciting. Now i think i need to change girl.

Any bro got the same dropoing service level?
Old 19-03-2017, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
FUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of lightFUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of lightFUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of lightFUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of lightFUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of lightFUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvel_dan View Post
Anyone visited g99 recently? Visited her this week and feel standards dropping with every visit. Last year, visits to her is always so exciting. Now i think i need to change girl.

Any bro got the same dropoing service level?
She's been moody lately for some reason, hence might explain your bad experience with her. Anyway, the house just brought in 10+ new girls, do support
Old 19-03-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 18
qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUCKYEAHBAYBEH View Post
She's been moody lately for some reason, hence might explain your bad experience with her. Anyway, the house just brought in 10+ new girls, do support
agree that g99 standards dropping after every visit. a bit ord mood type of feeling. maybe i not handsum enough

good to know that there are new bloods..time to pop by again. thx for info..!
Old 20-03-2017, 06:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Xmen12345 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

[QUOTE=FUCKYEAHBAYBEH;15736394]She's been moody lately for some reason, hence might explain your bad experience with her. Anyway, the house just brought in 10+ new girls, do support [/QUOTE

10+new girl
Waste my time in china
Old 23-03-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AriesGoat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi all samsters. Just finished a session with G7 and would like to share a short FR as well as some questions, hoping fellow senior samsters can enlighten me.

Heard that G7 was quite pop so I went and try for her instead of G68 which I wrote an FR on in another thread. Waited for about 5-10 min for her and finally got her. She asked for my name and I asked for hers. Stripped and straight proceed to shower. After shower she gave some really good massage from front. Gotta say I'm loving those titties sway right in front of me. She then proceeded to gave a BJ straight into cowgirl. Gotta say she's not as inexperienced as previous FRs stated, seems like she improved a bit. I changed to missionary noticing that she's tired and sweating and finished it in doggie (u can't give the back tattoo a miss and grabbing her boobs from the back). She ended the session with a good back rub after shower and didn't mind that I wasn't slightly sweating down my whole back.

Looks : 9.5/10 (really syt and innocent looking)
Body : 9/10 (petite with good soft C boobs + sexy tatts)
GFE : 8/10 (definitely, but her command of English not v strong)
Massage : 8/10
BJ : 6/10 (can be better)
FJ : 9/10 (allowed to kiss her, a bit of tongue but not hardcore frenching)

After my session with her, there was already another guy waiting for her. I am struggling as I'm not very experienced in whoring but I kinda feel sorry for her even though I'm paying for her service. She's such a sweet girl and resorting t working in this industry due to her family background (which I'm unsure of) but hey, no sweet girls would have chosen this as a job right? I felt so sorry she had to go thru all these and yet I have no idea how I can help her. Is whoring not the right thing for me to do? Should I just go for sluttier looking girls so I wouldn't feel bad about it? But then I feel like RTFing just for her. Any kind advice from fellow samsters?
Old 23-03-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriesGoat View Post
Hi all samsters. Just finished a session with G7 and would like to share a short FR as well as some questions, hoping fellow senior samsters can enlighten me.

Heard that G7 was quite pop so I went and try for her instead of G68 which I wrote an FR on in another thread. Waited for about 5-10 min for her and finally got her. She asked for my name and I asked for hers. Stripped and straight proceed to shower. After shower she gave some really good massage from front. Gotta say I'm loving those titties sway right in front of me. She then proceeded to gave a BJ straight into cowgirl. Gotta say she's not as inexperienced as previous FRs stated, seems like she improved a bit. I changed to missionary noticing that she's tired and sweating and finished it in doggie (u can't give the back tattoo a miss and grabbing her boobs from the back). She ended the session with a good back rub after shower and didn't mind that I wasn't slightly sweating down my whole back.

After my session with her, there was already another guy waiting for her. I am struggling as I'm not very experienced in whoring but I kinda feel sorry for her even though I'm paying for her service. She's such a sweet girl and resorting t working in this industry due to her family background (which I'm unsure of) but hey, no sweet girls would have chosen this as a job right? I felt so sorry she had to go thru all these and yet I have no idea how I can help her. Is whoring not the right thing for me to do? Should I just go for sluttier looking girls so I wouldn't feel bad about it? But then I feel like RTFing just for her. Any kind advice from fellow samsters?
Well there is no way u can help her. It is her choice to do this and she will be able to earn lots of money. Maybe she can change her life eventually. But most will just squander the money and have to resort to working like this again.

We could be nice to them during visits and show some concern. But they dont need our help. I believe they are earning many times the salary of their customers.

Enjoy the session and don think so much.
Old 24-03-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zmfqtzmfqt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried G99 ystd. Rly good service, she put in a lot effort, keep trying new position as well. Best was when in missionary, when she kept kissing my neck bldy hell, like she wan to bite my neck off haha. Rly good and experienced girl. Looks good with big but fake boobs.
OKT said most of the girls are new and they look hot so looks like i'll be gg back soon
Old 24-03-2017, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
FUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of lightFUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of lightFUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of lightFUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of lightFUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of lightFUCKYEAHBAYBEH is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

The only way you can "help" her is by keeping her as a regular & patronizing her every now & then. These girls earn at least a 5-figure sum every month, plus she already has a SO back in Thailand iirc, so I don't see what else you can offer in terms of helping. Also, I can tell you're a pretty emotionally attached/invested person; there's nothing wrong with that at all, just that you shouldn't apply this when it comes to whoring. RTF her if you feel like it, else you could always try the other girls from the same house. Just my two cents.
Old 24-03-2017, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Should I just go for sluttier looking girls so I wouldn't feel bad about it? But then I feel like RTFing just for her. Any kind advice from fellow samsters?
1. Yes..change ger best option.
2. Nowan change.. Then go read the thread sunzi binfa of whoring.... Think is titled How to KC without being KC.
Then prepare abt 2000 to 3000. Once 3k used up...change ger..
I hav little money so budget 2k... U hav more can prepare more...chok dee na...
By e way..go learn some thai ..i juz sign up for one.
Old 24-03-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Try
G7
BJ SOP
FJ SOP
RTF yes
If bbbj
Old 24-03-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmfqtzmfqt View Post
Tried G99 ystd. Rly good service, she put in a lot effort, keep trying new position as well. Best was when in missionary, when she kept kissing my neck bldy hell, like she wan to bite my neck off haha. Rly good and experienced girl. Looks good with big but fake boobs.
OKT said most of the girls are new and they look hot so looks like i'll be gg back soon
Oh. So i think i unlucky loh. Havent had this kind of service when i visited. Maybe she dont like me. Or bro here jin handsum. Haha
Old 28-03-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 8
Toobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to behold

Cat80 for 20mins?
Old 28-03-2017, 10:45 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No need to feel sorry for her, every WL will tell you same sad story to KC you, one moment they will say work for family, next moment will say farm in danger or the cow dying soon....

The reason they will tell you all the sad stories is very simple

1) You will feel sorry for her and next time you book her, you will just talk to her only thus making her job easy (Some WL / FL told me some customer book them just to chit chat and they like it because no action and yet still get paid)
2) You will want to be her boyfriend / darling / teerak and buy her many present or give her lots of money, than she will tell you to visit her in thailand where she will ask you bring her on shopping spree or buy her many gold (There is this FL who told me when she left SG, a customer see her off and give her $5000 Cash as farewell gift)

In the past or in movies, those FL / WL are forced to be prostitute or kana trick, but now a days there is no such things, if they feel the jobs is demeaning or don't want to do anymore, they can just tell their OKT and just packed and leave SG, reason why they are what they are is quite simple, MONEY

Usually what happen is they will see their friends with lots of money buying branded goods and they get envious so they will normally ask their friends to jio them or introduce them this lobang, so they will recommend their agents and tada, they start being a WL / FL

I have been bonking both GL and online FL for almost 8 years and i can tell you all the different WL / FL will tell you about different customers want to win their heart, bring the WL / FL home to see their parents la... or will promise to support them buying a farm or giving lots of money for the WL / FL family.... Some also will ke siao say love you only la... you are "Special" to her la.... or different from the other customer all the stupid nonsense, I hear until sian already but just laugh it off, just think of it, unless you are Rich and handsome maybe they will love you... but once they have a better choice, another old man willing to empty their CPF to them, they will forget about you
Old 29-03-2017, 11:49 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Post this in every thread or open new thread
Na be
Old 29-03-2017, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find better

18-32 G7

Try on yesterday.
normal service and gff
15min never shot then she shout tired and want use hj..

RTF-NO!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1