The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
F22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

[QUOTE?=passiontea;15482259]40min if I'm not wrong, but as they only give BJ, if you can't cum by the 20min, usually will just handjob you. I only came across 3/6 visit that I managed to cum in their mouth, that is provided they do a combination of HJ and blowjob.[/QUOTE]

no bbbj ?
Old 07-02-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
F22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
Hahaha I think hes just concerned about STDs.. which you think about it, is a genuine concern given the amount of cocks they suck in a year from all over the planet. I also scared tio but no choice the feeling of BBBJ is worth the risk for me. But anyway to answer the question, if you are really concerned perhaps you can just stuff 1 inside your pocket and flick it out if they dont have it.
strange and surprising no bro post he contracted STD in his FR .. ony boasts his dick and squirts ... is it taboo ?
Old 07-02-2017, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by F22x View Post
strange and surprising no bro post he contracted STD in his FR .. ony boasts his dick and squirts ... is it taboo ?

All can be treated except for Herpes.

Then again, Herpes has HSV1 (mouth) and HSV2 (genital). It is unlikely a mouth would have or spread HSV2, and vice versa, a dick would have or spread HSV1. I wouldn't say impossible, but unlikely.

Chances of spreading is normally when the carrier himself does not know he has one when there is no symptom yet. Other than that, i am sure the girl can tell that your dick is smelly and rotten, and i would like to guess that they wont suck it.
Old 09-03-2017, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

I visited Som Haven last week, After learning about BJ bar in Bangkok. Apon reaching the entrance, I was already half disappointed as the grade is bad to average. One of the few average ones was a SYT with a sad face. Did not choose her as worried she was forced to work and could be underage. Went in an immediately a lady attended to me. Ordered a beer and chose the same girl. No hassle of choosing since no pretty ones. Went to this room with a long bench and basin. She requested me to remove my pant to wash my cock at the basin. I asked her to remove the clothing but she suggested not to. She said her breast too small and could affect my mood. I trusted her as her chests was quite flat. Blow job was quite good but was disappointed because she paused when I came into her mouth. I will not return because I felt that the overall experience is like only 50% of massage Pal our. Damage is 1000b plus beer and tips.
Old 10-03-2017, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 13
hmmmmmm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
I visited Som Haven last week, After learning about BJ bar in Bangkok. Apon reaching the entrance, I was already half disappointed as the grade is bad to average. One of the few average ones was a SYT with a sad face. Did not choose her as worried she was forced to work and could be underage. Went in an immediately a lady attended to me. Ordered a beer and chose the same girl. No hassle of choosing since no pretty ones. Went to this room with a long bench and basin. She requested me to remove my pant to wash my cock at the basin. I asked her to remove the clothing but she suggested not to. She said her breast too small and could affect my mood. I trusted her as her chests was quite flat. Blow job was quite good but was disappointed because she paused when I came into her mouth. I will not return because I felt that the overall experience is like only 50% of massage Pal our. Damage is 1000b plus beer and tips.
Bro, if the service is not great or not up to your expectation, why bother to tip her?
Old 10-03-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro ZanShen,

from what I have seen so far, the girls at bj bars always hit and miss. But if you didnt like what you see outside than you should'nt have went in and chosen 1. The thing with bj bars you really have to explore the other joints to see uncover the gems. They are far and few between these days but you do get lucky sometimes.
Old 10-03-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmmmmm View Post
Bro, if the service is not great or not up to your expectation, why bother to tip her?
It's my habit. Her attitude is fine though not great. Didn't tip much.
Old 10-03-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=smile_santa;15705722]bro ZanShen,

from what I have seen so far, the girls at bj bars always hit and miss. But if you didnt like what you see outside than you should'nt have went in and chosen 1. The thing with bj bars you really have to explore the other joints to see uncover the gems. They are far and few between these days but you do get lucky sometimes.

Yes. I believe I didn't meet the right gal. The setting is small, sleazy and rundown which I don't like. Room lacking comfort too. I am aware that they don't charge much. But I don't mind to pay more for something better. It's just not for me.
Old 10-03-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
went there, lol same same...only had 1 young-er one but played hp ignored customer, choose the one who greeted me...milf not syt.

bought drink n went up straight, room abit smelly, bj ok...continuous fast furious but no pain n she no complained even tho took a while to make me cum, could grab boobies but she said later tipped her.

overall ok, friendly milf, bj ok, dated room, mostly dino, spent 1k total (drink+bj+tip).
Old 13-03-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 20
Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!

BJ joints are usually not lookers since they are trained in other departments. I personally usually visit Lolitas or Kasanlong...

Have a regular there and always CIM... few times when she was not there, took other choices and all could do CIM.. CIM is supposed to be part of the package. HJ is a big no no.

Last edited by Uncouth; 13-03-2017 at 06:11 PM. Reason: edit
Old 16-03-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When is the best time to go? Also these places are in an alley at a dead end? Was hoping to walk past and check the quality without getting pulled in
Old 16-03-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
When is the best time to go? Also these places are in an alley at a dead end? Was hoping to walk past and check the quality without getting pulled in
Only Som Haven is dead end. The rest are not. You can just walk past
Old 16-03-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just walked past Kasalong and Lolita. Each one had about 3-4 girls. No lookers and dino looking. Didnt stop and and look around
Old 19-03-2017, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
You need to face them directly if you want to have a good look at them. Just be courages and have thicker skin.
Old 22-03-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Will be visiting Bangkok in April. Hope the bros here can intro me some places for good fun. As it's my 1st time in Thailand/Bangkok what I want to know are:

1. Where is the RLD and how to I get there? (Prefer if by train/MRT) Also will be going with my friends to Thailand. Don't plan on letting them know of my personal extra adventures

2. Might also want to chiong for massage while I'm there to relax a bit Will there be a lot of shops at their RLD?

3. Is it safe to have BBBJ or best to use cap and do they provide cap?

4. What's the rate for massage and street workers? Don't want to kena chop carrot on my 1st trip there

TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1