The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Interesting to see that 1654A so popular. My friend and I has been going GL since early 2000s but has never tried this place because it looks very unfriendly.
Old 14-02-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 20
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went there to peep a few times in the last couple of months. There is no nice looking girls in this batch. So ended up in other houses; not that I had any good experience elsewhere though.
Old 15-02-2017, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 11
bombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Is Duo Duo still the best WL in the new batch to bonk for someone who prefers a tall frencher with good GFE? Emily is still there right? (She should rtc soon. Perhaps next mth?).
I would say duo duo is good in her blowjobs. Love it when she blows me, nearly made me cum.
Old 04-03-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
emoidinhdien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Emily cut card already Feb 28
Old 10-03-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Who are the angpai in this hse now? Was disappointed with their stock, hope the brothers now understand the market, bring in good stock or let go to others who can.
Old 10-03-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 11
Brother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to behold

Is XiaoXin still around?
Old 10-03-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Garrick has a rusty face and not handsome in my opinion. I guess one man's meat is another's poison
Not only this, His face look like very "kiam pa" (hokkien) kind of people,
Old 21-03-2017, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sobok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Greetings bro,

Any update on the wl available and their services?
Old 21-03-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangbonker View Post
Not only this, His face look like very "kiam pa" (hokkien) kind of people,
called the CB face!
Old 30-03-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sundial is Cool - loads of Potential
Gals in this hse standard drop so bad
No more French or AR
and looks are bad
Pimp complain that cannot get good gals coz of the price. But nvr reconsider the commission they are getting are high.... if they reduce it the more quality gals will come and the volume will support for their slow down
Old 30-03-2017, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobok View Post
Greetings bro,

Any update on the wl available and their services?
Coffee is the latest ang pai in the house. There must be a reason for that ... check her up! Those who dig big natural tits, fair skin, good service and GFE, can consider Jenny.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-03-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Sad, this hse now only have below average WL.
Old 05-04-2017, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
donch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundial View Post
Gals in this hse standard drop so bad
No more French or AR
and looks are bad
Pimp complain that cannot get good gals coz of the price. But nvr reconsider the commission they are getting are high.... if they reduce it the more quality gals will come and the volume will support for their slow down
I try twice over last month AR is still SOP...but seriously the girl looks quality is quite bad these days...the service here is still OK imo....heard new batch in June.
Old 05-04-2017, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
donch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Coffee is the latest ang pai in the house. There must be a reason for that ... check her up! Those who dig big natural tits, fair skin, good service and GFE, can consider Jenny.
hehe..Correct. but that day she got 2 big pimple on her cleavage..make me a bit sian.. Jenny is nice girl but hard to understand her china.I think Hunan or something.
Old 05-04-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe let's consolidate a name list for this house. Please add on and if can add description as well that will be great.

Coffee
Keke
Jenny
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1